Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edelman (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

In person and skills review..occurred before 2016, but the system wouldn’t let me put the year. I was referred by someone, and I received a fair offer. I didn’t take it due to various reasons.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

You apply online through the Edelman website then if you are selected, you are asked to go into office or a video call for first round interviews. Then after the first round interview is a final interview, if asked back.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, applied online and did a phone screening then came in and interviewed in two rounds with people more senior than the role for which I was interviewing

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The interview was for the Edelman Immersion Program in Chicago. The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just asked a few questions about myself, a few highlights from my resume, and my interest in the company. I only went through the first round of interviews.

Intern Interview

Interview

First filled out online application, then had initial phone call with HR. That went well so I moved to the next round and was asked to provide 3 weeks worth of availability to skype interview. I didn’t hear about until the third week, alerting me that the interview would be that Friday. I sent a number of follow ups, and heard nothing during those initial 2 weeks were I thought I had lost the interview. Ultimately interviewed with two different people on two different days.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty typical. Applied on line. Had a 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter then interviewed with 3 people.

After the interview the recruiter ghosted me and after one more brief follow up my email was blocked by the company. Thanks for the feedback Edelman!

Interview Questions

• How would you explain something complicated to someone in another department?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

i submitted my application on their website forum and about two weeks later I got an email about a phone interview. They called me and we had a phone interview about my background and they said they’d get in touch regarding the next round and never did.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruiter for an initial phone screening, then connected with two senior-level employees from the team for a 30 min video call (per person) a few days later. A day after that video call, I shared a phone call with the person who'd be the manager for the role, and a few days later received a 90-minute writing test. Overall the process took 14 days from email to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work on a campaign or project that you are proud of   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was a skype interview. Although we got disconnected a couple times the people I interviewed with were very friendly and understanding. They offered to just continue with a phone interview. They were very friendly and weren't intimidating in any way.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself fitting in with not only Edelman's culture and community, but the culture and community of Austin   Answer Question
    • What is an example of a time where you were given an assignment that you didn't really know how to do? What did you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then a skype interview with two team members who asked for a writing sample as well. Were responsive in the beginning but took about 2 weeks longer than originally stated to get back to me. Never heard back after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you felt challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Paid Social Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and HR reached out to me about scheduling a phone screening about a week or so later. The recruiter cancelled the phone screening last minute. She asked to reschedule due to a previous meeting running over. I understand that unexpected things come up so I was completely fine with rescheduling to another time. We settled on later in the afternoon, but the recruiter ended up cancelling last minute again and asked to reschedule for the next morning. I informed her that my schedule was wide open and I could accommodate anytime that worked for her. The recruiter ghosted me, and I have not heard from the company since. Super unprofessional, and a complete waste of my time.