Edward Jones Rotational Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed through campus recruiting. Initial resume screening, then invited for a 1 on 1 interview. Mostly behavioral questions, with some technical financial questions, and current events. Asked to final interview about 2 weeks later. Final interview consisted of a 45 minute 1:3 interview - only behavioral questions, just to make sure you are a good fit and have a personality. Offer extended the next day.

Interview Questions

Edward Jones is a great company, and the RDP position sounded fantastic, but I received another offer with better salary and more interesting position.

Other Interview Reviews for Edward Jones

Rotational Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Edward Jones in January 2009.

Interview

It starts off with a phone interview with a recruiter. If you pass that test, you will get a second phone interview with two people from the department you might be working in. This one is more intense. If that goes well, they might fly you into the home office for a day full of multiple interviews. Be ready for a long-haul, but everyone was (mostly) friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic concept of Modern Portfolio Theory?   1 Answer

I had another offer that was a better fit right out of college.