Edward Jones Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edward Jones in September 2017.

Interview

Got an email then a request for interview a few days later. Interview was a nice discussion with questions about challenges I have overcome. The individual who answered me was very responsive to questions. Seems like a great compny thus far.

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Rolla, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, took at least a week to get an interview, we met on my campus with several other people interviewing for the same job. It first started off with a one-on-one interview with a gentleman in HR, mainly asking questions about how you would handle different situations. After that I had to wait a few minutes until the next gentleman was ready, and he asked questions about the specific job, like mine was about different coding. A few weeks went by and I didn't hear from the company. I even emailed them to see what my status was, and no response.

Interview Questions

• How was being a leader helpful if two or more members of a group project weren't helping out or cooperating?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview initially and it dealt with a lot of teamwork and team interaction questions. It was mainly a behavioral situation interview. They want you to be very specific and use various examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were on a team and any issues or concerns that arose and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Questions are focused more on how you've handled different challenging situations. It's not focused on talking about your skills, types of projects you've worked on, etc. So, it's up to you to weave in that information during the conversation,

Interview Questions

• How did you handle working with someone who has a different work style than you?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edward Jones (The Woodlands, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first with corporate office with five questions on how I solved problems for clients. A few days later I had an in person interview at the local Edward Jones office and interview was with the financial advisor asking similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a client had a problem and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was very forth coming, and very lengthy. I was asked a lot of brief questions about my experience and about my work history. The interview was very detailed and precise. I was asked to tell examples of some instances of my work history. It was important to explain in great detail my short-comings as well as my accomplishments in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What are my special interests in the firm. Just asked a lot of questions about my overall life style, and what were my qualifications.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

They ask several questions and care more about how you answer the questions rather than the content of the questions. For instance, each of the questions - I answered with very in depth and resourceful answers. But they were more interested in short to the point answers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when one of your associates criticized you for your work.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

STARS oriented (situation, task, action, result) questions so come prepared with real life examples.
    Ability to collaborate is highly valued.
    Interview questions are not terribly technical in nature.
    Friendly and open environment

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Tempe, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted the application and received a call to schedule a phone interview several weeks later. The phone interview was a basic screening to review my resume, tell me about the job and I was asked one behavioral type question. "Tell me about a time you had to turn around a bad customer experience?" I was invited in for an in person interview with a three person panel. Standard behavioral questions, the interviewers were friendly. I was invited back in for a second interview. Similar standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a deadline that was impossible to meet and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. There was a two on one interview on my university campus followed by two 30 minute phone interviews. I go to a college that the firm actively recruits at though so the process may be different depending on the university.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were given a project with vague instructions and how you went about completing it.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edward Jones (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on my campus career site. Then was selected for on campus interview. Interview was very structured on questions about "name a time when..." Also, general market questions. Haven't heard back since the preliminary interview. Overall, good experience.