Everest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.7

Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick contact by HR in another state. Almost next day interview. Fair questions, several hours and people to meet. Followed up after several weeks, but never confirmed I was no longer being considered

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an a creditor were coming in a few days for anow inspection   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Everest College (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with the supervisor of the department. He was very open about the position, and we had many things in common to discuss. I did not have to return for a second interview, background check or drug test. Also, I did not have to interview with any other staff members.

Interview Questions

• The is difficult to remember, as it was so long ago. I simply recall open ended questions.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Arlington, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

A face to face interview with the Director of Admissions. Then a panel interview with the Campus Director and the Director of Student Services. One phone interview with the HR Recruiter, a Skype Interview with the VP. Background check through Talentwise

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Everest? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Instructor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (Seattle, WA).

Interview

You come in you speak with thee head chair for the first interview then a second interview come back in and perform and teach a couple of the head teachers and show them some of your skills before getting hired so it takes a good two interviews before consideration you have to have your learning materials and what you teaching and someone

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to be an instructor   1 Answer

Career Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Super easy; supervisor was upfront about the outlook of the company though the waiting area could have been a little more pleasant since a number of the people who came in after me were seen first even though I had the appointment

Career Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online, was called in and interviewed by the DOCS and the Campus President. However, I know they do various interviewing things now, including group interviews with the team.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

Standard questions about your abilities with sales, your work ethic, and what you can contribute to the team. They also asked about professionalism and dealing with a different kind of student and client than the "traditional" students I went to school with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

Way too long and too many interviews to get hired(7). If you want to work there be prepared to be grilled more than ever before. I had seven all together interviews and they kept beating a dead horse to see if I would waiver .

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the president, and than sat with the other managers. I did complete a phone screen with a recruiter prior. I did not meet with any of the staff. The position was cancelled midway through the process, prior to me meeting with executives.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to discipline an employee.   Answer Question

The position was cancelled midway through the process.

Retail Support - Flex Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Garland, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Everyone was nice and greeted me as a I walked back to the HR office for my interview. I didn't have to wait long for my interview. The young lady took me back to her office and politely told me that they could not work with my hours for the position.