Everest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Lead Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Chesapeake, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was a detailed interview
    Had to give examples of experience as a technician.
    What do you think you can bring apply to the company and the students.
    What are your weaknesses.
    What are your strength
    Could I complete a power point presentation and present the information.
    How would assist a student in need.
    What did you like most about being a pharmacy technician.
    What can experience bring to Everest.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

very short time frame that included a back ground review along with one refernce and intervied with the staff that you would be working with at the facility. initally the phone was with the manager in charge to get in the door

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

1. Phone screeing
    2. In person interview with Director of Career Service (salary expectations will be discussed)
    3. In person interview with Campus President
    4. Phone interview with Regional Director of Career Services.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. Research salary on Glassdoor and throw a number.

Application

I interviewed at Everest College in April 2013.

Interview

Take a long time about a month but it was worth it. Had to call and check up on application process. Manager was nice and I signed the paperwork in one day. Had to interview with Campus President, my boss and on the phone with Reg. Director

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first followed by face-to-face interview. Interview was no different from other sales interviews. The entire process was very straight forward. Their were no difficult nor unexpected questions.

Interview Questions

• What is or was your sales growth percentage for the year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't in a position to negotiate.

Application

I interviewed at Everest College in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. There seem to be no real communication with HR and the hiring managers. It took about 2 months before i was given an offer, even so, i had to wait additional weeks for the offer letter to arrive.

Interview Questions

• How can you turn an under performing team around in a 60 day period?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview with DOA and campus president. The interview took about 30 minutes with each person. They asked an array of questions about my previous work experience and what it was I looking to contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• How would I be an integral part of the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then in person interview with a few directors and finally an interview with a senior director. The interview with a few directors included three directors of the floor. The interview with the senior director was only the individual.

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

Standard questions about your abilities with sales, your work ethic, and what you can contribute to the team. They also asked about professionalism and dealing with a different kind of student and client than the "traditional" students I went to school with.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Everest College (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring can take up to three months, you interview with at least four - five different people. The likelihood of getting laid off a little while after being hired is extremely high due to the state of the industry at this time. I would be leary about applying for a job with this company because they do not have a very good relationship with the DOE.