FICO Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

2.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was scheduled an interview on a weekday.
One F2F Interview, interview is not so easy. Prepare well with core java and J2EE.
Took one day for the process.
Good technical questions and sometimes tricky.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Collections, TreeSet, HashMap, Synchronization, Vector, REST Webservices.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round is Apptitude based on the Core java and probability(24+24=48) and two innovative thinking questions(2).It is an offline written exam.Two round of Technical and Hr.They have only one office in bangalore.Overall experience is too good.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your self is the common question then started with which kind of language you preferred.I said C language.he asked some question from string,pointer and array.He asked to write a simple SQL query.Then asked from single linked list.
      One interviewer brought my written exam copy.Then they asked how u solved the particular questions asked in the written exam...Tell the procedure to solve.Its good and nice experience.   Answer Question