FactSet Client Solutions Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Client Solutions Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone call assessment and inviting me for an examination. The exam was pretty easy and everything went well. After 30 mins the Hr representative told me to wait for about an hour. Then I was surprised that I will have my initial interview with the HR representative. Right after the interview she told me that I've passed the HR interview and she even told me that I need to study some important points about the company and the position I'm applying for. After the interview she's inviting me for a panel interview (3days after) and it is composed of 3 panels (2foreigner and 1 Filipina).

Honestly, I studied those important points I was asked by the HR to study. But during the interview (panel) I started to get pressured and I can't even focused which I think the reason why I failed. A week after the panel interview I didn't heard anything from the HR that's why I decided to contact them thru email and sadly I got a bad news but the experience I had with them is unforgettable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Stamford, CT) in February 2018.

Interview

initial interview is done via Zoom, an online video call app. The entire interview lasted about thirty minutes and was primarily focussed on reviewing my resume and background.

Interview Questions

• If you had to explain excel to your grandmother, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Providence, RI) in October 2017.

Interview

Brief, 30 minuted interview on my school's campus. Two recruiters asked me both behavioral and technical questions. The technical questions were very basic and had to do with the financial statements.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of the financial statements to me as if you were explaining it to a child in elementary school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Austin, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. They made sure that you're comfortable so they asked me about my hobbies apart from my resume. I enjoyed my conversation with my interviewer. Definitely talk about your experiences and how you could contribute to FactSet.

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

4 kinds of examination then after is initial interview with one hr associate during the initial interview I was scheduled for a final interview the next day. It was a panel interview with 4 people, 2 foreigners and 2 Filipinos. After, I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between stocks and bonds?2. Explain Financial ratios and statements.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Interview

I got the video interview but the Internet was slow so it switched to phone interview. It lasted for about 30 minutes and I was asked about 8 questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between fixed income, investment banking and investment management?   Answer Question

Client Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied through career fair in our university. A few days later I received an invitation for examination and the exam was composed of 3 parts, logical or mathematical, excel and english grammar. After the exam (a day after), I received a phone interview. The questions are generic questions. After that they told me to wait for another call. A few days later, I received a text message instead of a call inviting me for a face to face interview. The interview questions were somehow different because I was asked some information about stock market and market capitalization. After that, the HR told me that I passed the interview and she's now going to endorse me for the panel interview.
    The panel interview was consist of three interviewers (2 Filipino, 1 Foreigner). The questions were the same as of the hr but there's a little twist because they asked me to solve a problem.
    After the panel interview, the hr called me and said that I passed the overall screening and I'm hired already

Interview Questions

• Assuming that you don't have any background in Finance, how can you explain to clients the market value of the company?   Answer Question

Clients Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round of interview was with HR. It was mostly about basic information such as educational attainment and internship program since I was a fresh graduate. Your knowledge about the position you are applying for will also be asked. Once you passed the HR screening, you will then be referred to a panel interview. My panel consisted of two foreigners and one Filipino. Most of the questions are now situational.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what the MS Excel is to a 5 year old?   Answer Question