FactSet Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

I applied online and reached out to someone within the company. About a week later, a manager reached out with a request to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview happened soon after with two other managers in the office. About two weeks later, the company called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe any disaster (natural or man-made) that has had a recent impact on the financial markets?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

Basic process overall. Simple phone screening and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with two managers of the Youngstown office. There were not any questions meant to throw you off... it was fairly standard and relaxed. Got a call about a week later with an offer. They want you to sign the contract ASAP. Ask for you to give a verbal commitment on the phone and then sign within a day.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about finding the competitors for a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Youngstown, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable and professional. Applied. Got called for an interview about 2 weeks later. Got offered the job within two days after their interviews were over. Do your research about this field before going to the interview. They don't expect experts, but you should know a little about the current economy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

I was given a phone interview, but wasn't invited to an in person interview. Questions asked:
    1- what are your strengths and weaknesses?
    2- where do you want to be in 5 years?

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

1.written test 2. technical round 3. Hr roound. (they don'r start interview process as per scheduled time).

Interview Questions

• what is PTP,EBIT,EBITDA,CAPEX,EPS?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of which 1. written test 2. Face to face Interview 3. HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, we have to accept whatever the company offers.