Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.8

Member of Research Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Basic algorithms, stochastic, probability questions are included in. As well as some research topics.
    Most of the interviewers are very nice. One of them is kind of rude and impatient. Stop you when you just saying three sentences about the introduction.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Fontana, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They called me for my first phone interview. There were many technical question about programming and many question about bringing you software to production.

The second interview was face-2-face. They seemed to be unprepared for the interview. There were 3 people just looking at me not knowing what to ask me about. So after about 10 seconds of awkward silence I started with my own questions, which got the ball rolling.

They did not validate my parking. So I had to pay for it. It wasn't a big deal but that was my second hint about the company.

Interview Questions

My third hint about the company was when they started the background check. I understand that companies have to do this. However, they wanted me to sign a release letter for one of my previous employers to give them full access as to why I left the company. I decided not to this this.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is very kind and give me some significant suggestion after interview. It is with general questions in resume without Technical Questions. They don't ask hard questions, which makes me feel very comfortable. It is a good experience and they offer me an onsite next week. I hope I can get more experience onsite.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Easy, everyone is too busy to even remember there's an interview scheduled that day and they wing it. (FCPA). Ask you questions they've googled to sound like they are interested, they'll just hire anyone though. Unless you're not attractive or "fit" enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it would be relevant here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

The process was easy, one phone interview. Talked about the past experience and the project that they want you to work on. One on-site interview, mostly talking about the experiences and skills.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Rolla, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I met up with representatives of a company under Fujitsu (PFU Systems specifically) at a career fair, and was told though they liked me that their interview slots for the next day were filled. Later that day I got a phone call, and was invited to an interview at the local bar. The interview was fairly casual, especially given the setting, and it felt more conversational than anything. Typical questions were asked about experience and skills, with one technical question. Overall a very pleasant exchange.

Interview Questions

• How would you code a program to find the number of occurrences of a number in an array.   Answer Question

Thermal Engineer Interview

Interview

very organized met manager project leader, director and vice president, from simple to detailed tech questions structural analysis question, natural and forced heat transfer questions

Interview Questions

• structural analysis question, natural and forced heat transfer questions   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The interview went well.
    I got an offer a few days later. The offer was way lower than market. I sent them some numbers more aligned to what a person with my experience is offered everywhere else.
    After two weeks they answered they would not move forward, CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL OFFER. This is probably the most unprofessional process I have ever faced.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Start with a recruiter calling you. Send in your CV and then set up several phone interviews. If you pass those, you will meet in person if local.

Interview Questions

• What are your W2's, list of accounts, how you sell, etc.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, and person interview follows. The overall process is not quite formal, relaxing. Discuss the personal experience and a difficult situation to resolve. Also review the HR policy and benefit. Overall the process is good and helpful to learn more about the company. But it looks like the organization is a little bit messed up though.