Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fujitsu

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 583 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (United Kingdom)

Interview

The assessment process was quick. Assessments were followed by a virtual interview. I successfully passed the interview and am still waiting for the assessment invitation but they say not all applicants get invited.......

Interview Questions
  • Why Fujitsu? Why this role?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu (Philippines)

Interview

It was okay the HR manager is a good person to talk to. sadly I was not shortlisted for the final interview. It was my first job interview so it is fine but I think it is mainly because I was nervous.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu (United Kingdom)

Interview

Interview process required a lot of time and effort, revising for tests and preparing for interviews over the span of many weeks. In the end company doesn't even bother getting back to you or inform you the position was already filled.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu (United States)

Interview

TELEPHONE INTERVIEW.questions from the resume, HR call first and then tech round and most questions will be based on client requirement... less focus on HR questions and more questions on tech stuff and new technologies

Interview Questions
  • s4 hana , OTC, Cloud ,wm, EWM ETC
Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Wellington, Wellington)

Interview

Got a quick 5 min call where they asked what I’m doing at my current role and invited me for a in-person interview. 30 min in person interview with basic questions and then after 2 weeks a job offer was made.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (United Kingdom)

Interview

Video interview - much like other companies. Short time to prepare then camera automatically records. Typical interview questions but some harder than usual. Questions relevant to role as well - such as about technology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mitcham, England
Application

I interviewed at Fujitsu (Mitcham, England)

Interview

Initially you were provided with two aptitude tests, where you are given scenarios in a work environment and the other standardised aptitude questions. The next step requires you to take part in a video interview which was pre-recorded. You will be asked personality based questions, such as “how do you take care of your well-being outside to work/education”, “why do you want to work for Fujitsu?”. It can be a little hard to answer the questions with the time limit, which can be quite offputting. However you are given enough time before each question to prepare your answers. There were 6 questions in total.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online CV & cover letter application Invited for online tests: numerical, verbal, logical reasoning Invited for online interview Invitation for an assessment centre All very standardised, nothing out of the ordinary Invitation for an assessment day

Interview Questions
  • Standard Interview Questions: - Why Fujitsu? - Example of a technology that interests you and why
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Manila, Manila) in Dec 2020

Interview

They gave me an examination first and then they invited me for an HR interview where they said that there will be a bond between me and the company for 3 years.

Interview Questions
Fujitsu
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippines
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Philippines) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview is quite easy, more on previous experience and achievements from previous job. Initial and final interviewers are very kind and accommodating. Final interview was done via video-call only so it is very convenient.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 583