Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied online. Received an initial phone call from recruiter to set up phone interview with a hiring manager. Manager called at scheduled time. He seemed very busy so he basically skipped the "Tell me about yourself" part. Interview was very fast-paced.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions were asked; Straight to technical questions.   Answer Question
    • In Linux, how would you go about canceling a process without turning it off?   Answer Question
    • Give me three reasons how C is different from Java.   Answer Question
    • Asked me a different hypothetical networking issues and what I would do to fix them.   Answer Question

Hybrid Cloud Architect - FTBA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. I spoke with at least 4 individuals. Architect Manager, Peer, SE Manger, VP of Sales across 3 weeks time span. First let me says that I have been in the virtualization and cloud arena for years. I am a seasoned veteran. After doing my research, I realized how en-grained Openstack and there public cloud platform was for them. Knowing that, I specifically asked "How critical is Openstack for this role" I was reassured that it was not and that and that my Vmware / Microsoft and AWS Public Cloud skills are whats needed. After 4 interviews, turns out that was not the case. I get it, they have competing agendas between what Japan wants and what American IT wants. Good Luck trying to change that.

Interview Questions

• More Info: Fujitsu presence here in American is not as strong as it is overseas. So much of that time was trying to understand and justify why a person would want to work for Fujitsu over another global IT provider. Much of the direction comes from Japan, with that, understand that Americas IT trends are seen as progressive over whats happening and being marketed by Japan. Japan leads and runs the show. Marketing and Product information ends up having to get massaged so that it can be consumed by American audiences. Fujitsu has its own Public Cloud platform that they are continuing to promote based on Openstack . This is probably the most important factor of this role over all other technologies even though the job description only points to it as a one liner. Very Very Misleading and because of that I don't rate the overall experience great and only reinforces how the needs and wants are disconnected in the organization.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Got an email to set-up an interview. Interviewed with 3 Quality Engineers. Was told that they would get back to me after 1 month but, fortunately, replied me back the same week and asked me to come for an on-site interview (after 1 month). I had 4 rounds of half an hour each. The interview was easy. they told me that they would tell me the results soon. I waited for 1+ month but still no answer. They don't even bother to reply to our emails. Never answer calls. Very unprofessional. Their career site still shows the status as 'In Process'. When asked about the same, No reply!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX).

Interview

start with an online application .after three weeks I got interview.the interview process took 2 weeks, one on the phone and one onsite. go through projects and past experience

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Three rounds of interview including two technical rounds, regular questions related to the process, experience. Each round lasted for about 1 hour, discussed how my skillset fitted their requirement. Interviewers were well informed and polite in their discussion.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions focused on area of work and business case analysis   Answer Question

QMS Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview plus one 10-15 presentation. Questions repeated one interview after another one. It's not like the interviewee gets paid to drive to your building for this kind of jokes

Interview Questions

• General interview questions because the interview team did not have the knowledge about what they want to ask   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Basic algorithms, stochastic, probability questions are included in. As well as some research topics.
    Most of the interviewers are very nice. One of them is kind of rude and impatient. Stop you when you just saying three sentences about the introduction.

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Interview

I was asked mostly data structure and algorithm questions. The interview was in Pearl River New York office which is now closed down. d

Interview Questions

• C vs C++ static differences, find a cycle in a linked list. They asked me questions regarding previous internship.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Fontana, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They called me for my first phone interview. There were many technical question about programming and many question about bringing you software to production.

The second interview was face-2-face. They seemed to be unprepared for the interview. There were 3 people just looking at me not knowing what to ask me about. So after about 10 seconds of awkward silence I started with my own questions, which got the ball rolling.

They did not validate my parking. So I had to pay for it. It wasn't a big deal but that was my second hint about the company.

Interview Questions

My third hint about the company was when they started the background check. I understand that companies have to do this. However, they wanted me to sign a release letter for one of my previous employers to give them full access as to why I left the company. I decided not to this this.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is very kind and give me some significant suggestion after interview. It is with general questions in resume without Technical Questions. They don't ask hard questions, which makes me feel very comfortable. It is a good experience and they offer me an onsite next week. I hope I can get more experience onsite.