Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX).

Interview

start with an online application .after three weeks I got interview.the interview process took 2 weeks, one on the phone and one onsite. go through projects and past experience

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Three rounds of interview including two technical rounds, regular questions related to the process, experience. Each round lasted for about 1 hour, discussed how my skillset fitted their requirement. Interviewers were well informed and polite in their discussion.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions focused on area of work and business case analysis   Answer Question

QMS Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview plus one 10-15 presentation. Questions repeated one interview after another one. It's not like the interviewee gets paid to drive to your building for this kind of jokes

Interview Questions

• General interview questions because the interview team did not have the knowledge about what they want to ask   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Basic algorithms, stochastic, probability questions are included in. As well as some research topics.
    Most of the interviewers are very nice. One of them is kind of rude and impatient. Stop you when you just saying three sentences about the introduction.

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Interview

I was asked mostly data structure and algorithm questions. The interview was in Pearl River New York office which is now closed down. d

Interview Questions

• C vs C++ static differences, find a cycle in a linked list. They asked me questions regarding previous internship.   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Fontana, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They called me for my first phone interview. There were many technical question about programming and many question about bringing you software to production.

The second interview was face-2-face. They seemed to be unprepared for the interview. There were 3 people just looking at me not knowing what to ask me about. So after about 10 seconds of awkward silence I started with my own questions, which got the ball rolling.

They did not validate my parking. So I had to pay for it. It wasn't a big deal but that was my second hint about the company.

Interview Questions

My third hint about the company was when they started the background check. I understand that companies have to do this. However, they wanted me to sign a release letter for one of my previous employers to give them full access as to why I left the company. I decided not to this this.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is very kind and give me some significant suggestion after interview. It is with general questions in resume without Technical Questions. They don't ask hard questions, which makes me feel very comfortable. It is a good experience and they offer me an onsite next week. I hope I can get more experience onsite.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Easy, everyone is too busy to even remember there's an interview scheduled that day and they wing it. (FCPA). Ask you questions they've googled to sound like they are interested, they'll just hire anyone though. Unless you're not attractive or "fit" enough.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how it would be relevant here?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

The process was easy, one phone interview. Talked about the past experience and the project that they want you to work on. One on-site interview, mostly talking about the experiences and skills.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Rolla, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I met up with representatives of a company under Fujitsu (PFU Systems specifically) at a career fair, and was told though they liked me that their interview slots for the next day were filled. Later that day I got a phone call, and was invited to an interview at the local bar. The interview was fairly casual, especially given the setting, and it felt more conversational than anything. Typical questions were asked about experience and skills, with one technical question. Overall a very pleasant exchange.

Interview Questions

• How would you code a program to find the number of occurrences of a number in an array.   Answer Question