Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2018

2.8

Consulting Manager Interview

Interview

Hired after 3 phone interviews

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

set of examples, on the job type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do differently if you were a manager solving a complicated personal matter involving the employees reporting to you   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Fit interview with Case and psychometric test. It was mostly an interview to see if you would fit the team and have the necessary experience and expertise to do the job.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard after a month. The process was very slow which was frustrating. No phone interviews. I had 2 one hour onsite interviews with one of them being the manager and other one being programmer analyst. It was fully behavioral questions and they were looking for a fresh candidate right out of college to give training with the job. After all interviews, I spoke to HR about expected salary and that's where I lost interest in the position. They said the salary is around 50 to 55K with around 2% raise every year for this job and as soon as I heard the number, I tried to control my laughter. I was like...I waited for months together only to hear that salary? Screw that!

I wish I had known about the salary beforehand. I wouldn't have applied at all. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question
    • What do you know about RDBMS?   Answer Question
    • Are you a quick learner? Do you pick up things fast? Make sure to show enthusiasm in the role and keep selling yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Denton, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Plymouth, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

I was told what the company does and a description of the position duties. I was asked questions about my qualifications stated on my resume. I found out from this process that there was a requirement for giving presentations to customers which I am not good at, so it became obvious that I did not have the qualifications needed for this position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with dealing directly with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I was hired for my experience on a product Fujitsu is using so interview was relatively easy.

Negotiation

quick, they offer what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online through the college careers website. 1 Hour interview, two interviewers, at the college. Questions concentrating on resume first for 15 mins, then basic technical questions - pointers, reference, synchronization. Finally , a written technical test for 20 mins - linked list reverse, use of continue statement, binary search.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer