Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2018

2.8

Consulting Manager Interview

Interview

Hired after 3 phone interviews

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

set of examples, on the job type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do differently if you were a manager solving a complicated personal matter involving the employees reporting to you   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Fit interview with Case and psychometric test. It was mostly an interview to see if you would fit the team and have the necessary experience and expertise to do the job.

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online through my university, and two days later I got a call to schedule an onsite interview, in which I was interviewed by two people. Two weeks later, I was scheduled for a second round interview with the hiring manager. They seemed like nice people.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for the job?
      What areas will you need more training in and what areas will you need less training in?
      Have you resolved a conflict between you and someone else?
      If you had a good idea, how would you convince others to go along with your idea?   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard after a month. The process was very slow which was frustrating. No phone interviews. I had 2 one hour onsite interviews with one of them being the manager and other one being programmer analyst. It was fully behavioral questions and they were looking for a fresh candidate right out of college to give training with the job. After all interviews, I spoke to HR about expected salary and that's where I lost interest in the position. They said the salary is around 50 to 55K with around 2% raise every year for this job and as soon as I heard the number, I tried to control my laughter. I was like...I waited for months together only to hear that salary? Screw that!

I wish I had known about the salary beforehand. I wouldn't have applied at all. Oh well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and experience   Answer Question
    • What do you know about RDBMS?   Answer Question
    • Are you a quick learner? Do you pick up things fast? Make sure to show enthusiasm in the role and keep selling yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online through the college careers website. 1 Hour interview, two interviewers, at the college. Questions concentrating on resume first for 15 mins, then basic technical questions - pointers, reference, synchronization. Finally , a written technical test for 20 mins - linked list reverse, use of continue statement, binary search.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in March 2012.

Interview

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Plymouth, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

I was told what the company does and a description of the position duties. I was asked questions about my qualifications stated on my resume. I found out from this process that there was a requirement for giving presentations to customers which I am not good at, so it became obvious that I did not have the qualifications needed for this position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with dealing directly with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I was hired for my experience on a product Fujitsu is using so interview was relatively easy.

Negotiation

quick, they offer what I was looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation