Fujitsu Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.7

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX).

Interview

start with an online application .after three weeks I got interview.the interview process took 2 weeks, one on the phone and one onsite. go through projects and past experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Interview

I was asked mostly data structure and algorithm questions. The interview was in Pearl River New York office which is now closed down. d

Interview Questions

• C vs C++ static differences, find a cycle in a linked list. They asked me questions regarding previous internship.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is very kind and give me some significant suggestion after interview. It is with general questions in resume without Technical Questions. They don't ask hard questions, which makes me feel very comfortable. It is a good experience and they offer me an onsite next week. I hope I can get more experience onsite.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

The process was easy, one phone interview. Talked about the past experience and the project that they want you to work on. One on-site interview, mostly talking about the experiences and skills.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu in June 2015.

Interview

It was just a one round interview and it was face to face. The interviewer went over all the projects and asked questions about software part of it. There we couple of HR questions also.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied through career center of my university. A week after applying for the posting HR called to schedule a Telephonic Interview with the Hiring manager. Manager was quite friendly and looking for system software development intern who had previous experience in OS development/Embedded systems. Received a reject after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Any experience in OS/Embedded systems. C++ - Inheritance, virtual methods, pure virtual methods, constant variables & pointers, constant functions. Went over the resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

1 Interview with general questions without Technical Questions. The interviewer is very kind and give me some significant suggestion after interview. It is a good experience and I definitely will apply this company next time. They don't ask hard questions. However, they only has one opening internship position in the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. The usual technical questions were asked, mostly on the prior experience. Then they talked about their project and what they expect you to do.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fujitsu in October 2014.

Interview

My first interview during my college year! I applied through the university career fair they contacted me 2 weeks later. It was an on campus interview (1 hour) with two people in one room. They basically went through resume, behavior questions and asked questions about network protocols. The interviewers were nice and friendly. But I have never heard from them.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer