GE Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.9

Portfolio Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Applied online. The position was entry level, and the only requirements listed were having a Bachelor's degree. As a recent grad, this is exactly what I was looking for. Once I finally got to talking with the HR woman, she asked nothing but "gotcha" questions in regards to my lack of relevant experience, when she knows exactly my experience based on my resume. I'm bewildered why I was even contacted.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with corporate leases?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Was contacted by a third party to call a PR firm who serviced the client account. After a brief phone interview outlining job duties and creative areas, I met with the client marketing director. We discussed the current account needs, history and company digital assets for transfer.

Interview Questions

• What is your hands on experience with brand and print management?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Had a call with one of the hiring managers, asked basic questions about my background and college experience. Was very friendly and wanted me to do well, was willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a challenge that you were faced with and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Global Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GE Capital (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a preliminary phone interview where I was asked general resume questions. I was then called in for an in-person interview where I was asked questions about how I perform in different work environments.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather turn in something 'perfect' and late or 'good' and on time?   Answer Question
    • What do you do with your downtime at work?   Answer Question
    • Question concerning how I would prioritize tasks based on who it was assigned by.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moberly, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GE Capital (Moberly, MO).

Interview

General Manager made you feel comfortable and was interested in your skills and where you wanted to be in the future. He did not make me feel nervous at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Round table interview with 3-5 managers. The interview lasted about 2 hours. Each manager will take time to ask you questions. They will also take notes and sometimes come back and ask you the same question but in a different w

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

You are interviewed by various department managers that you will be working closely with. This is important because everyone because we are a team. Everyone plays a part in the success of the business, the area I was in was very crucial to that success,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial recruiter screening followed by HR screening. This was followed by phone interviews with the hiring manager and 2 team members. Then I had a series of in-person interviews with the hiring manager, senior manager, 3 team members and 3 additional cross-functional stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions regarding handling difficult situations that impact delivery.   1 Answer

IT Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Phone screen and 2 in person. Background check with diploma copies and credit check. Arrived at office met with CIO and CTO then CiO direct reports. Came back for HR review/ final vetting and job offer came 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength/weakness

Tell me about your greatest success   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Structured setting. Overview of resume.
    Dress well, groom well, office is casual but ready at a moments notice to be professional. Many intelligent and driven people. Read the room and track accordingly.