GE Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GE Capital Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Round table interview with 3-5 managers. The interview lasted about 2 hours. Each manager will take time to ask you questions. They will also take notes and sometimes come back and ask you the same question but in a different w

Cash Desk Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

You are interviewed by various department managers that you will be working closely with. This is important because everyone because we are a team. Everyone plays a part in the success of the business, the area I was in was very crucial to that success,

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial recruiter screening followed by HR screening. This was followed by phone interviews with the hiring manager and 2 team members. Then I had a series of in-person interviews with the hiring manager, senior manager, 3 team members and 3 additional cross-functional stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions regarding handling difficult situations that impact delivery.   1 Answer

IT Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Phone screen and 2 in person. Background check with diploma copies and credit check. Arrived at office met with CIO and CTO then CiO direct reports. Came back for HR review/ final vetting and job offer came 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength/weakness

Tell me about your greatest success
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Straightforward. Structured setting. Overview of resume.
    Dress well, groom well, office is casual but ready at a moments notice to be professional. Many intelligent and driven people. Read the room and track accordingly.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process lasted less than two weeks, another two of waiting once I accepted the offer. It was an unorthodox process, but professional.

I Applied through a CareerBuilder. The CB agent asked me three behavioral questions. She then said she planned to refer me to GE and asked me to complete a writing assessment, basically answering three additional behavior questions, and to fill out an application on GE's website.

GE contacted me to set up a web cam interview with HR. The e-mail I got said if it went well, I could be selected for a face-to-face. However, I was shocked when I got a phone call with an offer, with no face-to-face. The questions were behavioral and customer service oriented, really didn't ask anything like what do you know about GE but they did ask about my experience on my resume. It was short and very to the point. If you aren't prepared for a behavioral question, just tell the interviewer you need a minute to think instead of saying something stupid. Make sure you treat a digital interview as if it were face-to-face and wear a suit.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and three things to improve on?   Answer Question

GE Capital Response

Jul 21, 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review! and congratulations on receiving THE offer! We're pleased to hear your interview experience was very positive! We have excellent referral program so please make sure to ... More

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital.

Interview

Full day of interviews. Took about 2 weeks in all to get hired. Met with manager, a few team members and HR Basic technical questions as well as behavioral questions were asked. A few tough questions to see if you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a group and a few members weren't pulling their weight   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GE Capital (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process, asks about excel competencies and standard behavioral interview questions. Will ask about past work experience and what you did, as well as situations encountered during previous employment and how that translates to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to resolve a conflict at work.   Answer Question

GE Capital Response

Jul 21, 2016 – Recruitment Leader

Thank you for the review! We're delighted to hear you've had a good interview experience with GE. Congratulations on receiving the offer! We hope that you'll have a wonderful career journey at GE! ... More

Customer Service GE Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GE Capital (South Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

On phone interview via conference call. If you are lucky you have an in person interview with HR and the hiring manager. The phone interview person is positive depending on who calls you. Good company if you can get hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with excel   1 Answer

AR Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GE Capital in April 2016.

Interview

It was short and pretty simple, went through a recruiter first, and then they contacted me for a quick phone interview and while still on the phone they offered me an in-person. there was 5 people at the same time interviewing me, a bit intimidating at first but pretty easy.