GEICO Management Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEICO Management Training Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

4.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Virginia Beach, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

It started with the application, moved to a phone interview, then a computer test, then another phone interview before the final in person interview. The main concerned seemed to center around the low starting salary.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with the low salary requirement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for GEICO

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

I applied for this position after attending a University career event, I waited a couple of weeks. They eventually e-mailed me saying that they were not going to bring me in for an interview. I appreciate this, since many companies don't even send that much to applicants.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you did not agree with your supervisor or manager decision. What did you do?   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO in November 2011.

Interview

My initial contact with GEICO was at a career fair near campus. After speaking with a representative there, I interviewed with him one-on-one the next day. After the in person interview, I had a phone interview. Next they sent me a webcam for the penultimate interview. You have 30 seconds to read a question and 3 minutes to record your response, but you do not get to see your responses. You are not talking to anyone, just recording answers into an online program.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult conversation you have had, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question