GEICO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2018
2,099 Interview Reviews

3.3

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Boring and not fun. Computer test. Silly questions . Mock sales experience where you sell car washes. Very unrealistic and not worth doing . It was funny though

Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee Interview

Interview

Took the ridiculously easy online assessments, and then had the initial phone interview the next day. The woman on the phone was not easy to talk to, you could tell she did not care and was completely reading from a script. After we went through all the extremely basic questions which was her just asking me things that were clearly stated on my resume she rushed off the phone without asking me if I have any questions. Four days later I get an email saying that they're not interested which I can only assume is because I'm in online college. I've been an insurance agent with a brokerage for two years working full time and maintaining my full time enrollment in college so this isn't something I can't handle. How can you be a company with tuition reimbursement who doesn't give someone a chance who is already in school. I would have been fine if they had said no after interviewing me in person because they likely wouldn't have. I've never been turned away from a job I've applied for. Absolutely ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• NOTHING OF INTEREST. JUST BASICALLY REITERATE YOUR RESUME   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Straightforward, friendly tone from the interviewer, asked questions pertaining to leadership experience and qualities. Looking to groom future employees that will stay with company after the program has finished and you complete your undergrad schooling.

Interview Questions

• If there is a team member not contributing as much to a certain project, how would you address this issue?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

The longest process ever. I arrived at 1 and didnt leave till 7. Compilation of an assessment, interview, role play, interview, and observing live calls. The final manager wasnt there who i was suppose to interview with so they had some1 else fill in. I was told that i did well on everything but the initial assessment. I passed but scored low.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not hard. Sales questions and past customer service experience   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Did the app online got an email a week or so later simce it was around the holidays saying to select a skills testing day and time. The computer test is done as a group. Once done, as others advised via glassdoor they do pull the ones who wont be moving forward out first, then if you did pass you meet with a recruiter. After that they advise you to either look for an email with a day for ohone interview or a denial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

The phone interview was brief, asking questions related to previous employment, asking for an educational background as well. Towards the end of the interview, they will ask you how much the job pays and try to get the hours you're available to work.

Interview Questions

• How was the notice you gave to your previous employer before you left?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GEICO in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their website and got an email from them around three days later asking me when I was available so they could call me to do an interview over the phone. The interview lasted around 25 minutes and they explained the roles that I would be performing and what would the paid rate be as an intern and what would it would be for the full time positoin.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Lakeland, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

After receiving a call from the office I wanted to apply for in Indiana, and the hiring agent knowing that I would be permanently relocating. I currently live in Florida and the position was set to start in March 12, my plans were to be set up in a new home by February 28. Geico HR. Rep. Tells me to go to their Lakeland office to do the pre screening, assessment and test which lasted 5 hours , after passing everything a hiring manager calls me from indiana for me to meet face to face for ANOTHER interview not even guaranteeing a position, I explained the price of a flight and I had already invested $400 just to go do pre testing in lakeland, I offered Skype or any other method to just look at each other and talk , I received the call that they were denying me the position. This is so disappointing, I can invest almost $1000. Dollars for someone to look at me and talk about the position AGAIN .. I had made all this effort to them be denied, if they would of have told me that after all the assessment, and testing I still had to go to indiana I would of have never invested my money and time to travel to lakeland to then be denied, as a relocation I cannot afford to move to a place without a job is just does not work like that, I would have thought that geico would have taken into consideration, the time and money invested to drive from key west to lakeland and hotel plus gas plus food...this broke my heart.

Interview Questions

• When was I moving? Can I start on march 12? Can I go to lakeland and do all the process?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 2 over the phone interviews. The first was very generic and took about 20 mins. The second one took about 1 hour where the questions were about your leadership experience. The last was a role play exercise that takes about 2 hours.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Over the phone interview, computer skills test, meeting with recruiter, phone call stimulation, side by side with agent last meeting with manager. Interview process is long and it took me ab 2 days due too my scedule too finish it