GEICO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,256 Interview Reviews

3.2

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very long and time consuming. This was a three day process i believe they h available chnged the process now. Good luck with the program is designed for the worst part of the place where we are a few minutes of

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Poway, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

all day so expect to stay there a while such as waiting around for a time spell. You get there and you sit in a chair and wait for time to expire.

Interview Questions

• how would you redesign a woman   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEICO (Woodbury, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The process can sometimes be long, but it depends on your schedule. If you're able to do all parts in the same day, they will do as much as they can for you. If you need to come back another day, they are very willing to accomodate you as long as it's within reason. Everyone is so friendly and excited for you to get the job opportunities with the company.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that anything is difficult as long as you have somewhat of comparable job experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, but there is really no need. The salary and schedules that GEICO offers are fantastic compared to a lot of other companies and entry level positions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GEICO (Westbury, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Friendly and thorough interviewer. Standard questions on education and experience. as well as career goals. The daily travel aspect of the job was discussed. Introductions and office tour was included. Ultimately, I was not offered the position.

Attorney II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line and, when I did not hear anything for a month, I found out who the hiring attorney was and contacted her via email. She discovered that my on-line application was never forwarded to her, so I recommend that prospective employees follow up if they are not contacted. After I contacted her, she requested that I send a resume and cover letter, which I did. About a week or so after that, I was asked to come on site for an interview. When I arrived, security met me in the lobby to the building and escorted me to the conference room. A few minutes later, the hiring attorney came in and interviewed me. She walked me out to the lobby after the interview. I must say that the interviewer was very skilled. She put me at ease in the very beginning by asking easy questions, such as how my trip to Dallas was. She was also easy to communicate with and obviously would make an excellent boss.

Interview Questions

• Examples: 1) How was your trip here?; 2) Are you a Cowboys fan?; 3) How much trial experience do you have?; 4) what is your most recent trial experience?; 5) Why do you want to work for GEICO?; 6) do you think you can handle a 70-case workload?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GEICO in February 2018.

Interview

First application submission and questionnaire, then I had to complete a timed skills/IQ test, 30-minute phone interview, and finally a Python Programming Assignment, all average in difficulty for entry-level position at GEICO.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Met at career fair and instantly clicked with the HR manager there. Was asked for my resume and an interview the next morning. I met up with her along with a younger lady who was a part of the program. The interview lasted around an hour and was a little unstructured (in a good way). She had questions listed, but it flowed nicely and was conversational.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

Phone interview to screen. They then have you complete a hireview online interview with prerecorded questions as a video interview. Eventually they bring you in for an in person interview with a recruiter

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GEICO.

Interview

Straightforward, friendly tone from the interviewer, asked questions pertaining to leadership experience and qualities. Looking to groom future employees that will stay with company after the program has finished and you complete your undergrad schooling.

Interview Questions

• If there is a team member not contributing as much to a certain project, how would you address this issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GEICO (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 2 over the phone interviews. The first was very generic and took about 20 mins. The second one took about 1 hour where the questions were about your leadership experience. The last was a role play exercise that takes about 2 hours.