Glassdoor Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,119 of over 1,119.0 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Denton, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

Hiring process was unlike anything else I have ever experienced. They truly try to find the right culture fit and want you to feel great about your decision to join the team just as much. Everyone I spoke to throughout the interview process were so nice and genuine I couldn’t believe it.

Interview Questions
  • Do you love the products you are currently selling?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

The interview was just the first interview, which was a behavorial interview and it consisted of a basic overview of the internship and proceeded with resume overview and skills/personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were very busy and how you handled it.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Glassdoor

Join the conversation on

Data & Analytics Consultants

4m

works at

CapTech

Hey Guys. Hoping to get some advice here. I am currently a Senior Manager at CapTech with 12 YOE, all in consulting. I have been with CapTech specifically for 7 years doing a bunch of different things from developing ETL pipelines to analytics and dashboarding. My most recent role was more in product analytics where I feel like I have really grown from ‘just a BI developer’ to a data product owner like role. Right now my base is at 130K. Looking at data on Glassdoor this seems low. Thoughts?

5 Comments

Tech

211.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Glassdoor~100431
Join the conversation on

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Recruiter reached out to set up time for a phone screen. Selected my time and sent the recruiter a follow up, recruiter responded and confirmed. Phone screen time rolled around and no call from the recruiter. Emailed recruiter and asked to set up a new time because obviously conflicts arise and sometimes there's nothing you can do. Ghosted by recruiter - radio silence. Went to glassdoor to check application status and now the job posting says "Expired". Laughably terrible experience.

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2022

Interview

Highly organized and timely, everyone is super frinedly which makes the process look more like a discussion. The interview had 3 rounds, coding , data modeling and data architecture, all rounds had behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you made mistake at your former workplace/college and how did you make up for it

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor in May 2022

Interview

The interview process consisted of a recruiter screen, manager interview, peer interview, and a 25-minute presentation to a panel of 3. The process was very smooth, and I was supported by the recruiter and team throughout. I got feedback after three days.

Interview Questions
  • Typical CSM questions around the handling of clients and behavioral situations. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL)

Interview

A very smooth interview process. Everyone I met with was so friendly and made sure to answer any questions I had. It is evident that the people here really want to make sure you are comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Why Glassdoor? What are three words to best describe yourself?

Glassdoor

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

The interviews themselves went well! Everyone was fairly nice. However, they proceeded with the process by not reaching out for over 3 weeks. If that is your process, and you are looking to add to that specific team, then good luck.

Interview Questions
  • Timeline questions, expectations, the toe of person they’re looking to bring to the team. Standard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Dublin, CA)

Interview

The process was 5 rounds. 45 min each round. 3 of them, live coding in HackerRank. Insane process. I disconnected from 5th round, because I was tired of coding again another dynamic programming problem. Friendly reminder you’re not a FAANG company:)

Interview Questions
  • - Given an array of n elements and a k number, find the total number of subarrays of elements in n that sums up to k. (5th round) - Implement a custom list that that converts arrays to lists. (4th round) - Implement a one edit algorithm (2nd round) - In general, easy concept questions like diff between overriding/overwriting and so.

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Had a call with HR then a few days later with the hiring manager. Denial email followed the next day which I was not surprised by.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Really enjoyed my conversation during the screening and the interview. The hiring manager told me that I would be a really good fit for her team and set expectations that I should be receiving an email the next day to schedule the final round. After two weeks of following up about this, I just received a email from the recruiter who has been out for a week that the team has moved on with an internal candidate. If a recruiter is OOO, is it too much to ask someone to jump in to support? Talk about being a company that prides itself about being “transparent”. You set such high expectations for candidates yet to low ball them. FYI, candidates are human too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Everything was awesome! Everyone was nice to me, the questions they did to me were related to my job and my past experiences. They also made me feel welcome and i really hope i get this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,119 Interviews

Glassdoor Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Glassdoor as 76.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Customer Success Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Glassdoor takes an average of 24 days when considering 1,227 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Customer Success Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Glassdoor according to 1,227 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.79%