Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA).

Interview

1 HR interview, 2 Technical Phone Interview. After that you will be called for onsite interview in mill valley office. 5 technical rounds(including one with product manger or director). Those are fun.
    Interview process was really fast. Fastest than any other tech company.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were normal, as you will expect in any other tech company. Be prepared for Multithreading questions, Caching, some UI questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Ops & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA).

Interview

Initial screen with HR, interview with an employee, 5 person video interview through BlueJeans, another interview with a Marketing Manager, and finally an Excel Test. Lots of emphasis on cultural fit as well as technical ability.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview experience with Glassdoor was positive. First I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the next day. We set up to briefly speak on the phone and discuss my background and my experiences. I was then asked to come in to the office and speak with 4 different people (Team lead, 2 SDR's and a Manager). The recruiter sent me a list of questions before hand that really did help when preparing for the interview. The questions were relatively easy if you prepared. I was then contacted the next day to come back in for a final presentation interview to a panel of 6 people. I strongly prepared for the presentation and felt super comfortable with it. I was then contacted 10 minutes after leaving Glassdoor to be offered the position.

Overall it was a positive experience and everyone I spoke with was super welcoming and fun! James, my recruiter, was also such a huge help and he made sure I understood every single step of the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What happens if at the end of a phone call a client tells you "no"?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely transparent and rewarding. I felt like I had a good idea of what was expected of me throughout the entire process and the recruiter helped me prepare for each stage. Additionally all team members I spoke with were inviting and helped me feel extremely relaxed

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a 3 round interview process. The first round was a phone screen with the head recruiter going over my background and what i am looking for in a future opportunity. The second round was a 4 person interview involving the SDR manager, 2 employees in the SDR role, and the SDR lead. During this stage we went over my background, what interests me about glassdoor and why i would be a good fit. The final round was a presentation to the SDR team. This presentation was meant for the team to learn more about my background/personality and where i came from. It also asked to show specific examples of why i would be a good fit at glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 qualities you want to see in your manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, a 2-hour face to face interview with 4 team members ( 2 Team Leads and 2 SDRs), and then I had to come back in to give a presentation on myself and why I wanted to work at Glassdoor. Everyone was really nice and welcoming but it was definitely more intense than I thought it was going to be. The recruiter was extremely helpful and was kind enough to show me around the office before my interview started. I can't say enough good things about the people I met at Glassdoor!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about not owning the entire sales cycle? Would it bother you that you are only setting up the meeting and then passing it off to someone else to close the deal?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a difficult day you had in a previous work environment. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Transparent, effective and efficient. Every step of the process makes sense and my recruiter was very engaged throughout, both to prepare me for each step and to also make sure that my questions and concerns were being addressed. They encouraged my interaction with current employees to give me the fullest sense of what I should expect if I were asked to join the company. 1. Recruiter phone-screen, 2. Hiring Manager Call, 3. Role Play, 4. On-site. Whole process took ~5-6 weeks.

Marketing Programs Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor in March 2017.

Interview

After sending in my resume, I received a brief call a few weeks later which was very casual and just an opportunity to learn more about the position. This was then followed by a longer call which had more directed questions about interest in the position, and how you would add to the team as a whole. The final interview was with the entire team. I met with each individual for a short period of time, each individual asked me their own set of questions. It served as a great way to get to know potential supervisors and colleagues.

Customer Enablement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and each member of the team was professional and communicative. I first had a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager and then was asked to come into the office for a series of interviews and a presentation. During each phase of the process the recruiter and/or hiring manager got back to me within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is the most exciting aspect of this role?/Why do you want this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute call with the recruiter. We had a standard discussion centered around my background, why I feel I'd be good for the position and then going over what the position entails. Next round was a 30 minute call with a hiring manager which was similar to the recruiter call, just them trying to get an idea of what you're like on the phone. 3rd round is going into the office to meet with 4 separate people on the team (fellow SDR's and team leads) where you talk about your background and they ask more pointed questions around why you feel you'd be a good member of the team. Finally, the last step is an in-person interview in-front of a panel. My panel was about 10 people on the Glassdoor SDR/Account team. The presentation is about yourself and your background and you are given an outline from which to build. Overall the experience was very positive. I thought it was maybe a tad excessive for what is essentially an entry-level job, but for me it was very helpful and really solidified in my mind that I wanted to make a transition to sales. The recruiting team (James and Elena) were incredibly responsive and held my hand the entire way.

Interview Questions

• How would you grab a C-suite executive's attention in 2 minutes?   Answer Question