H E B Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,024 of over 1.0K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

Group interview and then called back if you landed a 1 on 1 interview with the department manager. Neither interviews were bad. They really like friendly people, so smile throughout the group interview and you’ll shine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself?
    1 Answer
18 people found this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I interviewed at H E B

Interview

Phone interview, was supposed to last 30 min but it was shorter. As soon as the called started she began with the questions (mostly behavioral). It felt a little unprofessional and she didn't sound interested in interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B

Interview

The interview process is very easy, it's online, at your own pace. I had two tries for every question. You get prep time for the interview questions, and then you record your response. After you submit, though, there's no going back.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your availability/ the hours and days you hope to work.

H E B

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H E B

Interview

Very relaxed but you need to know your details for what you are applying too. Be honest and be a go getter to stand out! You want to show them that you can lead a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B

Interview

An online interview process included 9 questions. 2 were coding challenges, and the other was behavioral, with one written response. All behavioral questions were video recordings. Used HireVue for the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I interviewed at H E B

Interview

Not too long, the questions were not too tough either. I would say getting the interview is the toughest part. I enjoyed my time at H‑E‑B a lot. I do recommend trying to work here in high school.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a video interview where a question would appear on the screen, there was a set time to prepare, and then two tries at answering each question. There was no interviewer, only the questions and you talking.

Interview Questions
  • Which position(s) are you interested in and why?

H E B

Application

I interviewed at H E B

Interview

Had online interview then got an email to come in for a store interview with manger 1 on 1. The following day I got another email stating I was not selected for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in six months and if the store is slow and no customer what would you do.

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (Abilene, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Apply online through application hirevue video interview (about 7 questions and can redo a video one time) in person interview orientation (get paid for) training (get paid for) start as bagger then promote to cashier

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose HEB?
  • name a time you dealt with a difficult customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (Katy, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

10 other people applying for same position with one spot available. We stood up one by one and answered a couple questions that were on a paper. and that was it. Including our name and what position we wanted and which we applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H E B in Jun 2021

Interview

Very easy process. I applied the last week of May 2021 and got the phone interview a week later. Then was asked to go to group interview which was about 7 people who applied and 3 department managers. They asked 5 questions about experience, what I applied for and 1 scenario. It was about 45 minutes in group. A week later they called for a one on one interview with the head department of the job I applied for. After that they called for an orientation. Orientation is about 8 hours doing online modules. Then I start a week after that for 1st day. I just finished orientation and got my uniform and badge. Good luck to everybody who applied! I have no experience and this is my first job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,024 Interviews