H&R Block Client Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.0

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at H&R Block (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I was referred for an interview by another employee at H&R Block. I submitted and application and received the phone call to set up an appointment for an interview period I was hired almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could multitask period I was also asked if I could be flexible with my schedule and if I was a team player. Lastly they asked me about my previous job experience and how it related to this position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Anonymous Employee in Irvington, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&R Block (Irvington, NJ).

Interview

The hiring and interview process were pretty good. It's a great company for seasonal work. After completing an online interview in person at the branch, I was called in for an in person interview. It was about an half hour long.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure? What do you see yourself doing with your major?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&R Block (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring event and was interviewed by 2 people. I did not meet my actual manager. They were able to offer me the job on the spot, and schedule me for initial in=person (paid) training. Heads up training is paid at a lower rate of $8.50/hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked about computer skills and people skills. Customer service experience a huge plus.   Answer Question

Client Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application online, about a month later got a call to come in for an interview. Office manager asked variety of questions. Asked me about my previous jobs, why I'd like to work for HR and some situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H&R Block (Marina del Rey, CA).

Interview

My interview went very well. Interview lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. Interview questions were easy. Customer service and receptionist experience will be a help. The were general interview questions. I was interviewed by the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Vancouver, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed within one month. 1:1 interview at Main St. in Vancouver, WA office, was asked "Why do you want to work here? What's your availability? How did you hear about the job?" and review job history.

Client Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy. I went in for an interview and got offered the job the same day. After that the rest of the process was online and after that was completed you go trough your training.

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&R Block (Sidney, OH).

Interview

I was recommended to this job through a friend, because the supervisor at H&R Block at that time hired mainly through referral so as to find trustworthy employees, since the company handles a lot of highly personal information. I contacted the company and they set up a time to interview me. The interview went well, and the interviewer was very helpful in answering questions that I had about the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stolen anything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

I was very comfortable with the interviewer.He gave me a paper which showed the job description and asked me to read it. With out even waiting for me to read he asked what brings you here in.I went through the paper in a few seconds and answered the question.Then he asked me about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a difficult customer ?How u handled it?   1 Answer

Client Service Professional Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite simple. It was more about getting to know me and how I interact with people. Very little questions about my experience. I was hired on the spot and sent to training on another site.