H&R Block Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 823 of over 823 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

It was very easy. The process was quick. The hiring managers were very interested in talking to me unlike other interviews had in the past. The interview was through Google Meetings . I heard back from them after a week.

Interview Questions
  • What is something that you accomplish and proud of.
    1 Answer

H&R Block

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

includes different stages of the interview first was the automated interview in which questions were set and you have to answer the questions. practice questions were also available before the actual interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Very simple interview. They asked the basic interview questions everybody asks and it is a quick hiring process. I had a very Good overall interview experience. I Would recommend H and R Block to anybody looking for a quick and easy hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Adelaide) in May 2021

Interview

I enrolled the income tax course of H&R Block and applied the EOI. It's an automated online interview and I need to pass at least 80% of the final exam from the tax course.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

It was a thirty minute interview with the usual troubleshooting questions: mapping drives, printers, networks, imaging systems and POS systems questions. The other questions were where customer related and personal evaluation questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

The interview took place on Microsoft Teams (virtual meeting). I was asked several questions about past work experiences, and told to answer using the STAR method. Basically, they want you to remember a time you dealt with something like an unhappy customer, explain what the issue was, and explain how you resolved the issue.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work at different office locations based on need?

H&R Block

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Quick in person interview that lasted less than 30 minutes. Manager went over my resume with me and the requirements for the job. I was hired on the spot and we discussed pay during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

The recruiter seemed to lack knowledge about the role and about the company. When I explained prior roles she kept asking me "But what did you do though" in a pretty snippy tone. I've interviewed many and been interviewed by many and, never experienced this. The vibe I got was she didn't understand the role she was interviewing me for - so my answers confused her. When I asked a couple specific questions about the company she gave me extremely vague/high-level answers with info I could have gotten from the website. Finally, I had applied via linkedin and she specifically asked me to go through the entire application process on their website which, I was happy to do. Two days later I realized she only asked me to go through that process so she could send me a form email - a thanks but no thanks letter. Unprofessional all the way around. Recruiters: you need to have a base level of the role you are interviewing for and certainly the company you work for.

Interview Questions
  • "But what did you do though?" (She said exactly that at least 3 times - it was not good.)

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

None, they never called. I was told that I would be receiving a call but never did. The entire process was a waste of my time, seems unorganized. Very sad because I had the experience.

Interview Questions
  • They never contacted me for an interview

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

It was a very friendly interviewer. The interviewer was very supportive throughout interview, and very encouraging of my ability to do the job. He asked a lot of easy questions. He seemed to really want to hire me from the moment I got there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

H&R Block

Application

I interviewed at H&R Block

Interview

Because I was a prior in another capacity for the company, the process was simple. Phone Interview Next day job offer Seasonal commitment Background check followed by start date As a lead you may assist with hiring new associates and Interviews

Interview Questions
  • What leadership experience do you have How did you handle difficult situation with a client/customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 823 Interviews