Cover image for Halliburton

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,170 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

it was well designed composed of two parts the writing part and another interview asking abt ur skills and why shall they choose u telling you that you ll go through 6 months of internship before integrating in the company

Interview Questions
  • what are ur skills and what education you went through
    Answer Question

Halliburton

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Perguntas básicas e fáceis. Entrevista durou menos de meia hora. Basta pesquisar o ramo da empresa e ter pretensão de carreira. Perguntaram os clássicos como "fale mais de você" "por que quer trabalhar conosco?" "como se imagina daqui a cinco anos?"

Interview Questions
  • Perguntaram os clássicos como "fale mais de você" "por que quer trabalhar conosco?" "como se imagina daqui a cinco anos?"
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Halliburton

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Halliburton? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Halliburton employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Interview was relaxed and quick. Actually was hired the same day. Questions were about any technical experience, and about what the job is about. Few minutes later recruiter calls me back and tells me I got hired

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX)

Interview

On campus screening followed by a call with Hiring Manager. Just reviewed my resume and asked a couple of questions about my experiences. Hiring manager was super friendly and no technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

The interview was average and the atmosphere was friendly enough. They asked some general questions such as why did this job interest you, what do you know abou the job and expectations for this job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton (Jakarta)

Interview

Mostly ask for my experience in University. The technical question is not really hard to answer, you just have to know what is the thing they do and what products they offer.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction of yourself? What did you do when in University? Do you know the thing that we do? Have you ever seen the team in action? What is motivation in the industry? What expectation that you want 5 years forward?

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

You have to take several tests have to do a dot physical must pass drug screen and fill out paperwork and complete several forms then start orientation then travel to job site

Interview Questions
  • Have I ever worked in a stressful situation

Halliburton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

In person interview, relaxed setting with two people present. Work would involve travel. There was no phone interview before in person interview. Did not hear back after interview about application status.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

Very relax and detailed information required by the interviewer. Honesty helps a lot. Approach the panel with the interest to learn more on the job and adapt to the company' s work , safety and ethics culture

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Halliburton

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton

Interview

The interview was conducted through Microsoft Teams with 2 members of the IT team. It was very conversational and had a relaxed atmosphere. The interview took about 30 minutes and the questions were all decently easy.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if you face a problem you are unsure of how to solve?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,170 Interviews

Halliburton Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Halliburton as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.62 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Supply Chain Management Program and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Engineer and Associate Technical Professional roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Halliburton takes an average of 27 days when considering 1,034 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Supply Chain Management Program had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Associate Technical Professional roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 43 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Halliburton according to 1,034 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.37%