Halliburton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Interview Questions

Interviews at Halliburton

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Relaxed, typical interview questions. Maybe 15 mins. Cookie cutter interview. How would you solve this, tell me about a time you worked as part of a team, etc. This took place at a job fair with about 10 others interviewing at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you've encountered, and explain how you solved it.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zanesville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Zanesville, OH).

Interview

Phone interview with HR in houston, then they took you on a two day interview that involved going to a frac site. Interview itself was very easy, just asked what you thought about what you saw and then basic interview questions.

Modeling and Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by phone call and set up a phone screen interview with the Hiring Manager. Phone screen lasted for ~30 mins. Interview was relaxed and just conversational. Mostly general questions relating to my experience, research and specific skills relating to the role. I believe it was in the R&D department

Interview Questions

• 1. Working with on board computers and firmware performance control using C / C++   Answer Question
    • 2. About Master's thesis and publications   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

3 Interviews, 1 phone and 2 with a panel onsite. The interview was very intense and brought up a lot of concept that one had to learn in school. The hiring process took quite a bit, I would say about 2 months

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Linear and Logistical Regression   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

They spent most of the interview getting to know me, rather than asking unrealistic behavioral questions. We talked about the company and the various responsibilities within the position. Overall, a great interview experience.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Past experience, job specific questions, compensation questions, work from home discussion and other general questions. First with a recruiter, then HR then in person. Was an easy process and seamless. I would entertain the employer again. Unfortunately I was not selected and therefore have little more to help with.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview process took a month. Contacted by email, then phone screening with hiring manager, invited for panel interview to present assigned case study and discuss experience. Time between email and panel interview was 1 week. Decision took 1 month. Received an email notifying they went with another candidate. Overall, positive experience, knowledgeable team and friendly employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to manage multiple projects and how you prioritized them?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

A couple behavioral questions and then mostly technical questions. Not a formal coding challenge as much as small conceptual questions. My interviewer made it seem like he was ready to be done from about 20 minutes in but had no choice but to take a full 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What happens if a GET request is made 5 times in a row?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton (Austin, TX).

Interview

At Info session, the people who were looking for jobs were told to stay after. This was a info session for a buisness program so not everybody there was trying to work for Halliburton. I stayed after and got an interview

Interview Questions

• The hours are hard and strenuous, are you okay with that and can you handle it?   1 Answer

Interview

career fair, phone interview
    got back to me within a few days
    questions solely about resume, nothing technical
    had manager and his supervisor on the phone
    phone call lasted around 25-30 minutes
    notified me about phone call in two days in advance