Halliburton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2018

2.6

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. This depends on who is in the room (Manager, HR, Tech guru). The environment is very laid back, but you are expected to know what you're doing so come prepared.

Interview Questions

• - Describe a time . . .
      - What would you do . . .
      - Give me and example . . .   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Carrollton, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a one-day interview with lunch provided. They took you to a conference room, explained what they do and what team you will be put on. Then they took you around to see different places. After that, you are divided into group for the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Halliburton (San Antonio, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was on campus interview which was mostly behavioral based (S.T.A.R Method) and the second was a 2 day interview in which you tour the facility, interact with the hiring manager as well as go out to dinner. The second interview evaluates your personality and ensures that you know what you are getting yourself into.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group and one member was not pulling their weight.
      What skills do you think you bring that will help you excel as a field engineer.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

It was 1:1 interview in campus, quite intense because the interviewer would ask 6-8 questions in a row without showing reaction/response/... However, those were all behavior questions-you can prepare pretty well before going to interview. You can ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe one frustrating situation that you experienced and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Ist round interview included basic STAR questions; ensure you have situations in which you can bring up to the interviewer; but talk about other activities besides schoolwork, show leadership roles

Interview Questions

• Tell me one instance where you a customer was not satisfied with your customer service.   Answer Question

Associate Perforating Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Halliburton (Lafayette, LA) in April 2018.

Interview

Only did a phone interview before receiving an offer. The interview started with a brief job description and then 5 of the dreaded HR STAR questions. Answer the questions by stating the problem, how you solved it, and then the outcome.

Interview Questions

• State a problem at work/school that was unexpected and what steps did you take to solve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Flew in to Casper, WY for my interview and had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Environment was very laid back and professional. Asked a few questions regarding my prior experience and how it related to this job. No issues at all.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work long hours if required or needed?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton in March 2018.

Interview

Went to info session at school and set up an interview for the next day. Behavioral type questions and an overview of the potential role. Interviewed with one engineer for an engineering intern role.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to adjust your schedule to do something that you had not been expecting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Stillwater, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

it was basic Star Questions, or Behavioral questions asking you how you reacted in certain situations, and what was the outcome. It was a one on one with a person who rated you on a sheet of paper then sent the paper to an actual hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to impact customer satisfaction within a strict deadline.   Answer Question
    • describe a time you had to deal with a non cooperative team mate   Answer Question

Slickline Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton in March 2018.

Interview

A phone call. Asked about what I liked every internship that I had. Told me about the job and retention rate which to my surprise was high! Explained that school takes about 7 months for this position.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about XYZ internship? What did you do and why did you do it? Why HAlliburton?   Answer Question