Halliburton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Halliburton Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2018

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

phone interview, onsite interview then lunch with team . Phone interview was more of technical experience and what roles I performed in my last role. On site was talking with the whole team one on one and lunch after

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

The second round interviews consisted of a full day with multiple other interviewees where there was a presentation of positions available, tour of the yard, lunch and then one on one interviews. The one on one interviews were short and included basic behavioral questions. Im not sure what happened between the morning/lunch and the interviews but something changed. The interviewers, who had been friendly all day immediately became rude and made the interview as awkward as possible. One of the worst interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What has prepared you for the field life?   2 Answers

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atascosa, TX

Application

I interviewed at Halliburton (Atascosa, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I've always been a very friendly person expesscially over the phone. I was a server and bartender for going on 4 years, but recently was diagnosed with PTSD... It has me needing to find a work from home position but I still work just as hard and just as friendly.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work from home?   2 Answers

Associate Technical Professional - Frac/Acid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Halliburton (San Antonio, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

So it consisted of a 2 day interview phase, the first day being presentation and tour of the San Antonio Yard, and then the 2nd day the actual interview. The first day everyone was friendly and took us out to dinner, they provided travel and lodging which I really appreciated. My interview was very negative, because instead of the original 4 panel interviewers, I only had 2, and they were obviously were very hung over from the night before. They asked me about my background, and then asked if they had any questions for me. It was a complete waste of my time, because they obviously did not come in prepared to ask any real questions. I then got an email a week later saying I was rejected.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duncan, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Duncan, OK).

Interview

interview with department manager and supervisors with questions about my past work and accomplishments as well as any weaknesses I feel I have. After the interview there was back ground check with drug testing and then the final offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• how to deal with difficult co-workers   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online thru university website and was invited to an interview with top-level managers

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my job experience and my leadership positions in organizations. Very conversational, no behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton.

Interview

Once you get called for interview they will bring you in, show you the different PSLs and tour the area. At the end interview with 2-4 people to see what is your best fit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Not bad. we went in and answered personal question, all interviewers were ladies. was 3 sets of questions to answer. and it was more like a conversation than an interview

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiting done through University. First stage interviewers were team leaders who would supervise interns. Second stage was a bit more personalized. Halliburton was slow in responding and announcing the results. Thanksgiving got in the middle and didn't hear back from them until mid December. Overall, recruiting process was slow and frustrating.

Chief Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Halliburton (Houston, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 different members of technical staff, ranging from Chief Technical Advisor to Senior Director. Process extended over 5 hours. I was very impressed with the people and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that would demonstrate one of your key technical strengths.   1 Answer