Hallmark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hallmark Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

20 minute Phone Interview, Typical Interview Questions Asked, Interviewer Repeated the Job Description from Job Application, Asked About Job History, Past Experiences, Weaknesses, Why You Should Be Hired for the Position and Where Do you See Yourself in 3 Years

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Sussex, WI).

Interview

Application and interview date and time set electronically. Interview completed via phone and hiring paperwork done electronically. After hiring process was complete, a meeting with the teritory manager was scheduled at the work location and more paperwork was completed. On the job training of about two days follwed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bonita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hallmark (Bonita, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me back the next day asking to set up a phone interview I didn't see the email, so they called me to set up a phone appointment. I went through the phone interview after studying questions on Glassdoor and was completely prepared. After the phone interview two days later I got an email asking for a person to person interview. I went to the person to person interview and got an email the next day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you watch the video because you have to be able to repeat back what you saw on the video of what the job entails. They want to make sure you're aware the job is only 15 hours a week and that you have your own transportation.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Lees Summit, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Lengthy, but seldom did the interviewer maintain relevance and professionalism. The interview itself took place in a poor-suited area near the back of the building. Felt very pointless and without organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They asked your average questions. Most communication was through email and responses were quick. There was one prescreen phone interview and another actual phone interview. Both lasted around 15 minutes.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hallmark (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Starts with an initial phone interview to verify you meet the minimum qualifications. You'll be in touch with someone consistently between the time you have that interview to the time you go in for the in-person interview. Experience was great! Give yourself plenty of time to find the parking garage and get into the building. Most interview questions are situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in your professional life when someone had a wrong perception of who you are or found out that what they thought about you was wrong.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liberty, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark (Liberty, MO).

Interview

Don't worry about it. If you have a pulse they will hire you. There will be a quick interview with one of their oh-so-smart managers. If you don't get hired here you're probably unemployable as they're desperate and will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions. The people who are interviewing you aren't much smarter than the average 3rd grader. Don't worry about it. Unless you blatantly curse at them or do something crazy they will hire you.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Applied online and got an email inviting me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic. They didn't really ask many questions other than availability, work experience, whether I knew what the requirements of the position were, etc. The interviewer told me that was the final step in the process and that I'd be notified of whether or not I got the position via email within a few days. I didn't end up getting an offer but don't know that my interview tipped the scale one way or the other since they didn't ask really ask anything of substance; it was pretty much just verifying what was on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the job requirements are for this position and can you meet those requirements?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hallmark.

Interview

Phone call to confirm in person interview. Interview questions were just basic behavioral questions. Overall just an average interview for a retail position. Nothing unexpected or hard. Just google basic interview questions and make sure you have an answer for those.

Stock Interview

Interview

Quick interview process. Nothing sticks out in my head necessarilly for the process, but I remember it was fast and fairly easy. Just a normal interview process and general questions