Hertz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Initial interview was over phone. Then came into main building to do interview. They asked basic interview questions anyone with experience should be able to answer. Did an interview over the phone persuading interviewer to buy an object. They want people who have a outgoing personality.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lou, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Lou, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a two interview process. The first interview they ask about your previous job experience and why you think you would be a good fit at their company. The second interview the discuss compensation.

Location Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz in July 2017.

Interview

Different. The young lady I met with smiled maybe once, and that seemed forced. She seemed to Hate her job, She gave off an uneasy energy. I felt like an inconvenience to her day. She went through the motions. I felt like I was pulling teeth just to get a response from her. I've never experienced such a let down.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online to this position and within a week I was scheduled an interview. The interviewer was really relaxed which made me more comfortable and offered me great feedback. Most questions were different scenarios and how I would approach the situation. I was also asked general questions about myself and my background.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation if your supervisor gave you an unrealistic deadline? How would you tell your team? How would you talk to your supervisor about it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was very easy. What I didn't like was after I got the offer, they wanted me to give them all my tax forms or w2 from all my previous jobs. Thought that was strange.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was an open interview process. In and out in 5 minutes. Was very comfortable environment. It was short due to the amount of people, just waiting to see if I get a call back for a second interview.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

It was a pretty simple process. Online App with a Fast Call Back. Scheduled an interview with phone screening and went into the location within days. Some questions were tough for that position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever held a position where you were in charge of others?   Answer Question

Lawyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Met with the recruiter over the phone and answered some brief questions. I was selected for a further interview but that was cancelled once I learned the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected just asked my experience compared to the expectations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Cape Coral, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied for position online and receive a voice mail from the corporate recruiter in 2 days. Returned his call and left a message. Waited three days with no response. Left a second message. A week and a half later I received a second voice mail stating how excited he was to speak to me and that if everything went well he would be scheduling me for an interview with two other existing employees and then the hiring manager. Called back and spoke to the recruiter who seemed somewhat annoyed when I called and made me feel like I was interrupting him. Advised me to tell him about my background as he did not have my resume in front of him. I began telling him a little bit about my experience when no more than 45 seconds had gone by and he cut me off and told me that he would send my resume and the hiring manager and get back to me in a few days and let me know what they want to do. A week later I have not received a response.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hertz (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Ask a lot of questions about customer service and your selling skills. Sell yourself because that's what's the position is about selling things. So be outgoing, smile and always make eye contact. Relax make the interview like you already know the person. So welcome the interview your positive vibes.