Hertz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

There were three interviews in the typical low to higher tier management personnel approach. Overall a good experience, all involved were pleasant and non-adversarial. Some repetition from on interview to the next, but that is expected to a degree.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Hertz   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Asked in depth questions about previous experiences and how I acted in past situations. There were primarily eight or nine main questions about past experiences and a few more shorter questions about past work history, education, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Worked with a HR person first who was very friendly and informative. Then you have to wait to get the real interview with the hiring manager to get to the meat of the job offer

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Bring resume. Please please dress like your going to interview clean and neat. I talked to a manager at the office and then he called another manager and I did an interview over the phone so they can get a feel in how I would be over the phones. Make sure you speak clearly and don't over think or over analyze the questions they ask. Be calm and cool and just be your self. If they ask you to come back for a second interview then you probably got the job.

Interview Questions

• Will you feel comfortable working at home.   1 Answer

VSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Gave the impression that i was hired before we sat down and went over the standardized questions. Everyone working always seemed lethargic and melancholy, including the interview. They were your typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that might hinder yourself at work.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Skill set assessment, Raven's test, pretty easy going interview.
    Directors and senior leaders are involved in the process.
    If you have general understanding of the industry and revenue management, it is not hard to get an interview. Prior travel industry experience is a plus.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

The interview process was long but it flowed well. The company really likes hiring recent grads so I had that on my side. As long as you can communicate you're an effective leader they pretty much teach you everything else

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I define work ethic as and how would I describe mine   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

4 face to face interviews
    I had to engage in roleplaying with 4 different employees
    I had to take two different exams on aptitude and personality
    The interview process lasted almost two months

Interview Questions

• It was not a specific interview question that really stood out, just the number of hoops that you had to jump through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

okay, short

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Call, in person interview, then you meet with someone who promises you if you work hard you can bonus which isn't true, management trainees no longer can bonus. Don't be fooled, keep looking

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Naples, FL).

Interview

It was so awful. Do not work here. They interview so many people at one time. Do not do it. They are so unorganized and take forever to get back to you.