Hertz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2018

2.3

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Naples, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was incredibly long and expensive. 7 rounds of interviews, took nearly 3 months. When I was finally invited down to Naples to interview, I had to pay for my own flight, hotel, and RENTAL CAR since "they couldn't handle those expenses." That situation changed after I was hired, but this is my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

3 steps - 1) Phone 2) meet with BM 3) meted with DM and Regional Sales Manager. Only problem and why I didn't accept years ago was they take FOREVER to get all of the info together to make offer legit. Great Future for Herc Rentals now they Split from the Car Side Thank God

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Chelsea, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Did you look for other jobs beside this one

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you handle a very difficult problem when you are working.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process was long and methodical> it started with a phone screen> then the next step was a personality test. then there was a first interview with the head recruiter. the next interview was withe the sales manager< then the job offer was made by the recruiter

Interview Questions

• Biggest mistake made during a sales call   1 Answer

Associate Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hertz (Fair Lawn, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

First I got a call from the company recruiter, about two weeks after he touched base with me putting me through with the business partners then final interview with the director of HR. Total of Four interviews phone/in person. I was upset to not get the position however spent so much time interviewing with many different people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years? Why are you interested in this position? Why do you think your right for this job? What experiences and skills do you have that will help you excel in this role?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by a technical review on the phone. Once I had gotten past that I went into the actual office for an in person interview

Lawyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Met with the recruiter over the phone and answered some brief questions. I was selected for a further interview but that was cancelled once I learned the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected just asked my experience compared to the expectations   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Took Couple of weeks interview was easy. two interview back to back with area manager and a location manager. First was called by a recruiter than came in for two interview back to back, was offered the job came back in for drug test and computer testing,.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very hard negotiation started off very low.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I was interviewed by the HR manager in her office. She was a delight. She made the interview comfortable and the meeting held with her was the longest of all the interviews conducting. The next interview was held by the department manager. This interview was a little more uptight, yet informative and she was direct and to the point. The finance manager held the shortest of all the interviews. It lasted all but 5 minutes.

Negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Was selected for a phone interview. It went well. Selected for a follow up phone interview, but position was put on hold before I was able to do the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions to determine if I was qualified for position.   Answer Question