Hertz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Hertz Interview Questions

Interviews at Hertz

2.3

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Hiring process includes HR call, Phone interview, three rounds of onsite technical interview(SQL / Python/ Tableau/ SAS). Interview process took 1 month for overall process. All the best for your search.

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

I was called in for an in-person interview with multiple people back to back. I had a long wait, way past my scheduled time and almost had to leave.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Do you have a background in sales?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty simple process, applied, was contacted to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview got an offer and had to do a drug test and background check. Pretty simple asked about experience and “how would you handle x situation” kind of questions.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Estero, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

I did two phone interviews with the team members, first the manager, then an analyst. They asked about both operation finance questions and SQL coding questions. Also they asked me to talk about my past experience with Tableau.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estero, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Estero, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Located the job through a staffing agency for a six month project for the Procurement department. Had a chance to talk with a corporate procurement director and a team trainer. .Discussed market trends and sales strategies.

Interview Questions

• What is my technical car experience and if I have experience with contracts reviews.   Answer Question
    • If I am willing to work on short-term contact.   1 Answer

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

Very laid back, the interviewer was a cool guy. He didn't put too much pressure on me and he actually build an cool relationship with me which allowed me to be comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what are some of your CS experiences?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I met with the area manager in a conference room and he asks me 20 questions. He was very nice and answered all of my questions and let me know my location and what to expect

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the general manager and was very impressed at how respectful he was. Didn’t try to sell me on the job and was very transparent. He expressed to me what he was looking for in terms of a sales person. Let me know how great Hertz is if you really work hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in sales before?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Hertz Corporate Office is in Florida.

The Worst Candidate Experience that I have ever had. I went through 4 Rounds of Interviews from 3 Recruiting Managers.

Lack of Integrity- I have worked for several Corporate Office Departments including their Competitors. The Recruiting Manager asked me unprofessional questions regarding their Competitors recruiting strategies in order to gain Intel. I felt so uncomfortable. Very unprofessional!

Lack of Communication- They will drag you along with no respect of your time. After my 4th Interview, I completely lost communication. I had to reach out several times to ask for the status and was constantly told, "Oh, Next Week, I'll have a Decision" then, he stopped answering my calls. How unprofessional.

After calling him from another number, that is when he rudely told me that he would have his "New Hire" TA Associate to call me with the status. Really? Just let me know that I did not get the job. You do not have to be nasty like that.

This is their Corporate Office! Now, I see why their Employees are awful when I visit local Branch Offices. It starts from the Head.

They under pay their Employees compared to their Competitors. Their probably still in business because of their Uber Partnership. They should have shut down long time ago.

I would never support this disgusting Oppressing Corporation.

Interview Questions

• Wow, how did you hire so many Candidates? What was your Recruiting Strategies? What were the Job Boards and local Organizations in Atlanta that you used to get that many Candidates? Do you have their Contact Information and Web Addresses?   Answer Question

Detailer Interview

Interview

fairly easy, very long and had to go through a lot of steps and paperwork to get to the next steps but overall it was not too bad I wouldn't mind doing it