Informatica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Informatica Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

I applied for the job online awhile back, and in early September I got an automated message informing to schedule a time frame to speak with a recruiter. I set up an appointment, studied, and the recruiter didn't even bother calling me or updating me. I emailed her to see if she was still available or would like to reschedule, and she still didn't bother replying.

I have never encountered a company with such unprofessional recruiters. They don't seem to have problem with wasting a candidate's time. If you get an automated message, don't bother booking an appointment because you may not hear back. Save yourself from the annoyance.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked because the recruiter didn't bother showing up.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

Pretty casual. 3 rounds of interviews. 2 Phone interview and 1 on-site interview with 3 seniors. Everybody was very supportive and friendly. I got my offer in 2 days after the interview. It's a great company to work for. Great work- life balance

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out application. The internal recruiter called me for 1/2 interview. From there, I had a 3/4hr interview with hiring UX Director. From there, I was brought in to meet the team and to take a whiteboard design project test. After, the day was complete, I heard back from they within a week via a phone call and email.

Interview Questions

• Have a worked on Enterprise applications?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and only two questions. I had more questions asked of me when I was working part time in college. Very disappointed in how they screen applicants. They should dig much deeper than two questions.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you managed and your salary range? Nothing else this is it. They will pass up many good people interviewing like this. Very poor way to interview senior level people.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Naperville, IL).

Interview

The process was a good experience. I enjoyed talking with the manager of the role. I did a phone screen with HR and then a phone interview with the manager of the role. If I had moved on in the process I would have spoken to the hiring manager's boss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to use Adobe Captivate? Articulate Storyline?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Three step process. Quick recruiter call, manager panel phone interview, then onsite interview. It seemed like a great place to work but sadly after a few emails to the recruiter I still have not received a response back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in April 2017.

Interview

One round phone interview with a software engineer. Asked simple questions regarding graph traversal. Pseudo Code was fine here and the engineer didn't seem to know when you gave him a better solution than what they had.

Information Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Interview

The interview went well. had to conduct to phone interviews and via Skype. At the time management was very professional. However, since then the new IT management has caused much friction among peers.

Interview Questions

• What type of security programming languages do you prefer to use?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

It consists of five rounds of interview. It would mostly be on the product knowledge with a few simple SQL query knowledge being tested. A few questions were asked on the previous work experience.Its easier if you are already aware of their products. Currently they are moving organisation wide to cloud platform. Its good to have knowledge about cloud platform.

Interview Questions

• Find the manager to a employee in a table with manager and employee data.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer a package do not have any negotiation on it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

Basics of data integration.What Informatica products you have worked on?
    It's mostly basics around consulting.So if you are confident with data integration using informatica products you can get the job. If you are new hire as from grad school there is analyst program . In this program bootcamp around informatica products are done to the analyst.