Informatica Reviews

Updated May 26, 2020

4.1
Informatica Chief Executive Officer Amit Walia
Amit Walia
Pros
  • "Have a good work life balance which the employees enjoy(in 243 reviews)

• "work culture is very good in terms or team-wise as well and management-wise(in 102 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Manager

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

-Great products -Great colleagues -Great benefits (401k, health, vision, dental, etc.) -Great positioning in the marketplace -Great relationship with ecosystem partners

Cons

-None that I can think of

Informatica2020-04-24

April 27, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

2. "2 Months In"

Current Employee - Product Sales Specialist

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong supportive group and Management, Potential for higher earnings

Cons

Constant turnover in Core Sales roles, Lacks structure at times, Fast moving and demanding

Informatica2020-05-26
  3. "Excellant company to be with"

Current Employee - MDM Product Specialist

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Informatica 1 year back. So far, I think this is the company where I fit best. Before Informatica I was part of big consulting companies where I used lot of Informatica tools. But, being here I get 100 times exposure to use all the tools available, learn new technologies, understand the market trend where data technology is heading to. Also, being AWS certified, I am able to expand my knowledge on cloud based data integration technologies which is the key focus of Informatica at this moment. Apart from learning, its benefits, unlimited leave policy, work from home opportunity are some of the attractive points that I like most.

Cons

Did not find anything yet.

Informatica2020-05-20

May 26, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

4. "Great Culture. Stable Company. Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great People and culture - Company cares for its employees - Good top-down communication and vision - Great benefits

Cons

- Training for new Sales Reps on SOP's, Products, and internal Software Stack should be much more thorough. Also, I had to ask 4 people over the course of a month to explain how the commission structure works because nobody really understood it.

Informatica2020-05-08

May 13, 2020Global Employer Branding and Recruitment Mktg

Hello! I want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I'll make sure that this feedback makes it to the head of our Sales Enablement team. We are currently working on revamping our Sales Training curriculum, so this is timely feedback. The plan is to have new training in place late in 2020. In the future, if you have any questions or concerns regarding commissions or SOP, please feel free to reach out to your designated HR Business Partner, as you actually have two in Austin, and they're happy to help.

5. "Great Culture"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant II in New York, NY

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of independence as q consultant

Cons

Occasional growing pains and shifts in leadership

Informatica2020-05-06

May 7, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. Thank you for the feedback as it helps us make Informatica a better place to work at and best of luck to you.

6. "Great company, experience depends on manager"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Austin, TX

I worked at Informatica full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Based in the Bay Area, so they keep up with the industry trends Leadership is focused and clear on where they want to take the company R&D is solid with talented engineers, some of them long timers Colleagues are great to work with, you learn a lot from some of them

Cons

Managers ultimately decide how a team's culture is, which is both a good and a bad thing, depending on the scenario Manager's feedback is final and you cannot expect a flat hierarchy

Informatica2020-05-02

May 5, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

7. "Great Employer"

Current Employee - Storage Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meaningful work with outstanding management that places employees first

Cons

I have yet to encounter any cons

Informatica2020-04-16

April 17, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

8. "Great Culture | Great Environment"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Informatica full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work, and lot to learn from surroundings

Cons

None as far as I know.

Informatica2020-04-17

April 17, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for the feedback and for sharing your experience with Informatica. We’d like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. At Informatica, we not only want to empower our customers to make possible what before never existed, but we also want to empower our employees, current and former, to provide honest feedback that will help us grow as a company. We value and consider all feedback as having your feedback will help us continue to evaluate and improve life at Informatica for all employees. Thank you for your ongoing contribution and feedback!

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture and atmosphere at Informatica is hands down the best I have experienced in my career. There is unlimited potential for personal and professional growth!

Cons

There is still some bureaucracy, but you get that everywhere and it is not really detrimental to the overall experience like in some places.

Informatica2020-04-08

April 10, 2020Global Employment Experience and Recruitment Specialist

10. "Very good company"

I have been working at Informatica full-time

Pros

great company, great people to work with

Cons

nothing to complain about. no cons

Informatica2020-04-06