Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in the NYC office with the director of the team and the global leader of the division. The interview took just under an hour and consisted mainly of behavioral questions. Both interviewers provided good insights on the division within Ipsos and the structure of the role.

Interview Questions

• -Walk us through your resume
      -What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
      -What is your preferred management style?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was contacted by a recruiter and I did a phone interview. I was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after the phone interview in their new york office.

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

interview process was split into 3 parts over the course of 2 weeks: 1. telephone interview w/ HR; 2. analytical & written exam taken at the campus (timed for 45 min); 3. on the same day as exam, had 1:1 interview on campus with multiple leads from different departments

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos in April 2017.

Interview

For me it was a 15 minute interview with someone at HR and a week later an hour interview with the leadership at the location and department that was interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in market research/working at Ipsos?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

had a phone interview with the head of the business unit. then met with two senior guys. they just laughed when i asked what the culture was like.

Interview Questions

• super generic questions. a good part of one interview was spent with them complaining about a former employee and a current employee. once i joined the company, it was clear that everyone was unhappy on my team.

Classy   Answer Question

Analyst Development Program - Connect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to the career fair and attended an information session at my University. Applied online. Started with a brief phone interview from HR that was more figuring out if you would be a good fit for the program. Then was invited to the downtown (Chicago) office for a series of interviews. First was an assessment with some simple word math problems and testing how you understand and can simplify complex data. Then had 3 interviews for about 45 minutes each with 2 interviewers in each session. Questions were mostly behavioral and asking about your past experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite tv ad?   1 Answer

Mystery Shopper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

No interview was done they hired through email. No phone call or verification was done. A simple online application was done to get the mystery shopper position. I think they hope that you are not that smart, so when they do not pay you what you are owed their attorney can just scare you away, since most people are scared of attorneys.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos in February 2017.

Interview

The first round interview with HR was pretty standard. They asked general questions about my background and then some questions that required you to think deeper about marketing and brand strategy.

Interview Questions

• What would your current boss say are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in January 2017.

Interview

My interview experience with this company was very negative.

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an initial phone screen and was provided with various times to speak. I replied later that day with the best time for me. I never heard back from the recruiter by the next week so I emailed to confirm our plans to chat the next day. She replied that she actually was no longer available at that time. She provided a time to connect later that week which we agreed on.

I then received an email from her an hour before our agreed upon time to say that she had attempted to reach me but couldn't get in touch. I immediately responded and let her know that we had agreed to speak an hour later and asked if she was still available then. She apologized for her mistake, but she said that she was no longer available at that time and instead offered times for the next week for us to connect. I emailed her with a time when I was available and she replied the next day that she was no longer available at that time (again...).

We finally connected later that week and had a great conversation about my background, the position and the company and its culture. She told me that the next step would be coming in to the office for a day of interviews and that one of those interview days was available in about two weeks time. She asked for me to send her an unofficial transcript and told me she would send me details about the interview day in the next few days. After our conversation I immediately followed up and provided her with my transcript. I never heard back so I followed up the next week and got no response. The original interview date that she had mentioned on the phone had passed, so I followed up one last time asking if there were additional times available and I received no response.

None of this experience is how a recruiter should treat a candidate, both with scheduling the interview and telling a candidate they would be moving forward and then ignoring them after that. If you interview with them, be prepared for them not to value you or your time.

Application

Interview

My experience interviewing with this company was very negative.

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an initial phone screen and was provided with various times to speak. I replied later that day with the best time for me. I never heard back from the recruiter by the next week so I emailed to confirm our plans to chat the next day. She replied that she actually was no longer available at that time, and she provided a time to connect later that week which we agreed on.

I then received an email from her an hour before our agreed upon time to say that she had attempted to reach me but couldn't get in touch. I immediately responded and let her know that we had agreed to speak an hour later and asked if she was still available then. However, again she said that she was no longer available at that time and instead offered times for the next week for us to connect. After emailing her with the best time for me, she replied the next day that she was no longer available at that time.

We finally found a time to speak later that week and had a great conversation about my background, the position and the company and its culture. She told me that the next step would be coming in to the office for a day of interviews and that one of those interview days was available in about two weeks time. She asked for me to send her an unofficial transcript and told me she would send me details about the interview day in the next few days. After our conversation I immediately followed up and provided her with my transcript. I never heard back so I followed up the next week and got no response. The original interview date that she had mentioned on the phone had passed, so I followed up one last time asking if there were additional times available and I received no response.

This is not how a recruiter should treat a candidate, both with scheduling the interview and especially telling a candidate they would be moving forward and then ignoring them after that. If you interview with this company, be prepared for them not to value you or your time.