Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2017

2.7

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter about a month later. The whole process seemed disorganized. The recruiter gave me a few different time options for a phone interview, and I responded shortly after with my preferences. The recruiter didn't respond until the next day and said those times actually weren't available anymore and asked if we could do it in a few hours. I agreed. The interview was pretty easy and straightforward and mostly asked about my past experiences.

The recruiter ended the call by saying that if I was selected, the in-person interview would be the following week. I explained that I would be out of town that particular day and couldn't change my travel plans on that short of notice, and asked if there was an alternate time. The recruiter said that I could maybe go in for the interview day during the following month, but we'd cross that bridge if we came to it.

I was emailed a couple days later and invited to the in-person interview on the day previously mentioned. I explained my situation again and expressed that I was still interested, and asked if I could interview during an alternate time. No response. I followed up again to make sure the recruiter got my email, and again no response. I followed up one more time later that week and still no response.

I've never had an experience like this. I was surprised that they only give two days notice for an all-day interview on a non-negotiable date, and disappointed that the recruiter became completely unresponsive. It certainly left a negative impression, and I don't plan to apply again.

Interview Questions

• What other types of jobs are you applying for right now?   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

Interview

Submitted resume online. Got a call a couple months later. Talked with hr via phone then got scheduled to meet different teams. At in-person interview, met with hr first then potential boss and team member.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Not extremely formal process was done all over the phone or through Skype. I had to reach out after the first round interview to say that I was still interested for a chance at the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative data?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview where I had to record my answers to interview questions. The whole thing was pretty uncomfortable, but the questions were basic.

I was kind of disappointed when they told me based on my answers that I will not qualify for another interview even though the video interview went well and I answered their questions to expectation. I thought that there would be additional follow up just based on the fact that I didn't talk to anyone, just to a program.

Interview Questions

• What are you challenges working with data? Why do you want to work in the market research industry? Describe a time when you used a creative solution to a problem. Describe a time when it was important for you to pay attention to detail.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very long and extensive. I had 3 phone interviews and heard back from each of the interviews fairly quick. And then I had an in person interview where I met with 3 different people. Ask the basic interview questions and pretty informal. They said I would hear back either way. I hadn't heard back for a week so I emailed the HR and no response. I emailed the HR again a week later and no response so I assume I had just been ghosted. HR finally emailed me back more than 3 weeks later asking to speak on the phone. HR called me after all that time to let me know they went with another candidate. Very weird....

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipsos (Norwalk, CT) in July 2017.

Interview

I was given a list of topics that I needed to cover in a PowerPoint presentation in front of 5 people. The presentation took about 20 minutes to do. After the presentation, I had a conversation covering a wide array of interview questions with the same group. My experience was extremely positive as everyone was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was not really a question, but it was how to best present the topics that they wanted covered.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in the NYC office with the director of the team and the global leader of the division. The interview took just under an hour and consisted mainly of behavioral questions. Both interviewers provided good insights on the division within Ipsos and the structure of the role.

Interview Questions

• -Walk us through your resume
      -What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
      -What is your preferred management style?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I was contacted by a recruiter and I did a phone interview. I was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after the phone interview in their new york office.

Market Research Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

interview process was split into 3 parts over the course of 2 weeks: 1. telephone interview w/ HR; 2. analytical & written exam taken at the campus (timed for 45 min); 3. on the same day as exam, had 1:1 interview on campus with multiple leads from different departments

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos in April 2017.

Interview

For me it was a 15 minute interview with someone at HR and a week later an hour interview with the leadership at the location and department that was interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in market research/working at Ipsos?   Answer Question