Cover image for Ipsos

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 751 of over 751 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

simple straightforward process of phone interview with a recruiter, short assessment with problem solving and basic grammar checks, and final interview with various panelists one to one. process took around 1.5 months. they tell you salary expectations from the beginning which is nice

Interview Questions
  • tell me a time you made a mistake
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

Why do you want to work here? What skills do you bring. 30 mins with recruiter. 30mins with internal team. Generic questions with recruiter and meeting with the internal team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ipsos

Join the conversation on

Consulting

444.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ipsos~13063
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Ipsos? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ipsos employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

The process was quite long and intense be prepared with any kind of questions relating to the job role you are applying for and never be underprepared. During any presentations keep up with the time mentioned.

Interview Questions
  • one of the questions were why did you choose to apply for this role.

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly. There are two rounds of interview and one online assessment. The online assessment was a case and required to draw a deck. The behavioral interview was pretty common.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

First video interview, followed by an online exam, and then the first hr interview. Video and hr interviews consisted of basic behavioral questions that aimed getting to know your personality as they believe experience related skills can be trained. Online exam was basic math based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Kuala Lumpur) in Jan 2023

Interview

hr screening, then assessment provided ( case study, personality test ) and then scheduled interview with 3 hiring managers. it was a terrible experience. the interviewers were such sleepy heads one of them was just playing on her laptop and laughing. the other didn’t speak. only one spoke. asked boring and irrelevant questions. they were definitely not prepared. in turn i decided this was such a boring session to be in. even asked me questions as to where i think their office is .. rather than focusing on the role. asked me more or yes and no questions. made it difficult to communicate.

Interview Questions
  • 1) what do you know about market research 2) how do you handle difficult clients 3) tell me what you understand about this role 4) what do you know about questionnaires 5) how do you manage stress 4) do you know what verbatim means 5) what are open ended questions 6) how will you commute to work 7) do you use excel and powerpoint 8) do you know spss

Anonymous Employee in Taipei

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Taipei) in Jan 2023

Interview

(Taiwan division) Interviewers were nice. In the first round, I was asked to take a test. It was not too difficult. Next was to face to face interview. Afterward, I received offer in 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you know about Ipsos?

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

first written answers then cognitive test then through external agency then super day style interview that is the final stage where you do different tasks some prepared some not and more than half get through to an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

They asked typical interview questions, like about my experience and my biggest area for improvement. Call was via video chat. It was fairly painless and was a good discussion about Ipsos.

Interview Questions
  • Asked biggest area for opportunity to improve and what I know about Ipsos

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Sydney)

Interview

The interview process includes phone interview and assessment day. In the assessment day, you will be given group case study, presentation, written test, one on one interview. Yeah a lot. I’ve taken the whole interview, and been waiting for their assessment day for a really long time. but after finish weeks, no one tells me anything updates about my application. They kept saying they wanted everyone feel beings respected, the truth what candidates felt is totally the opposite way. They let themselves have enough options so they invited 4 times amount of people they could hire to take the interview, and refused to give a piece of word to people made to the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 751 Interviews

Ipsos Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ipsos as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Market Research Analyst and Research Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Research Executive and Research Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ipsos takes an average of 24 days when considering 468 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ipsos according to 468 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.41%