Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very intense. I had over 12 interviews in a 2 month period. They were all phone interviews with different individuals in different verticals. Example: Sales, Engineering, Services, Contract Admin.

Interview Questions

• There were several and it's challenging to remember just what all was asked.   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

I applied online on Juniper's website. Then, I got an email for an automated online interview and completed it on HireVu. You can practice on HireVu as many times as you want before you do the real interview. Basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Three rounds. The first one asked basic behavior questions regarding your resume. The second and the third asked more about knowledges of systems and routering. Overall, the interviewers are very nice.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

There was 2 in person interviews. I was interviewed by 7 people. One manager and 3 software engineers and 3 software engineers. This process took 2 weeks. Then it took a week the offer to be made.

Interview Questions

• There where a number of questions about programming in C. Also there were questions about hardware functionality. There was also some questions about the type of work culture I liked.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Spoke with a manager over the phone for about 15 minutes before being brought in to meet the "team." Interview lasted about two hours and I met with four different people. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Got the email from Manager to schedule the phone interview for 1hr. All the questions asked are in C++. The interviewer is friendly and the interview took for exactly 1hr.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is the difference between virtual and pure virtual functions explain them.
      2) What is constructor and destructor
      3) Can we override constructor
      4) Pseudo code or algorithm to distinguish between even and odd numbers in range of numbers
      5)One question on angle between minutes hand and seconds hand something like how much
       distance traveled (Never expected)
      6) What is tuple in python
      7) Difference between C++ and Python

Some other easy questions.... (Don't remember exactly). I answered most of them but received reject after 2 days.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in September 2017.

Interview

Entire process from start to finish was aprox. 6 weeks. I spoke with the SE manager twice, two technical interviews with other SEs, one interview with the AM I'd be working with, and an interview with the SE manager and Sales Director for the region.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the project you are most proud of and why. There were lots of other questions like this one. There were also plenty of technical questions related to networking in general.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Easy. Very straightforward. Very relevant questions . Had prior experience with tableau thats where the questions were mostly dedicated. They asked about my prior experience and also had questions about the coursework at school.

Interview Questions

• How would you extrapolate data   1 Answer

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager, followed by two separate on-site meetings. The second was an half-day team meeting which consisted of several one on one meetings. GHOSTED, despite the considerable time amount of time and effort that went into this prospect.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Resume submission through LinkedIn, followed by a video screening through HireVue, and then another follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager. Other interns who were in the Bay Area were invited for an on-site interview, and others found out about the internship through on campus recruiting.

Technical Support Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied for this role, had a decent conversation with the recruiter, who did not really impress me as understanding what he was looking for or the qualities that make a decent support manager. After the interview he and Juniper disappeared., never to be heard from again. It's been almost two months.