Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very intense. I had over 12 interviews in a 2 month period. They were all phone interviews with different individuals in different verticals. Example: Sales, Engineering, Services, Contract Admin.

Interview Questions

• There were several and it's challenging to remember just what all was asked.   Answer Question

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Got the email from Manager to schedule the phone interview for 1hr. All the questions asked are in C++. The interviewer is friendly and the interview took for exactly 1hr.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is the difference between virtual and pure virtual functions explain them.
      2) What is constructor and destructor
      3) Can we override constructor
      4) Pseudo code or algorithm to distinguish between even and odd numbers in range of numbers
      5)One question on angle between minutes hand and seconds hand something like how much
       distance traveled (Never expected)
      6) What is tuple in python
      7) Difference between C++ and Python

Some other easy questions.... (Don't remember exactly). I answered most of them but received reject after 2 days.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Easy. Very straightforward. Very relevant questions . Had prior experience with tableau thats where the questions were mostly dedicated. They asked about my prior experience and also had questions about the coursework at school.

Interview Questions

• How would you extrapolate data   1 Answer

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager, followed by two separate on-site meetings. The second was an half-day team meeting which consisted of several one on one meetings. GHOSTED, despite the considerable time amount of time and effort that went into this prospect.

Technical Support Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied for this role, had a decent conversation with the recruiter, who did not really impress me as understanding what he was looking for or the qualities that make a decent support manager. After the interview he and Juniper disappeared., never to be heard from again. It's been almost two months.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Resume submission through LinkedIn, followed by a video screening through HireVue, and then another follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager. Other interns who were in the Bay Area were invited for an on-site interview, and others found out about the internship through on campus recruiting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. They asked about my previous experiences and about my academic projects. I had two rounds of phone interviews ,both of them 30 min long. Most of the questions were HR questions like how do you see yourself after 5 years and stuff. I really liked both the interviewers. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• I had two rounds of phone interviews ,both of them 30 min long. Most of the questions were HR questions like how do you see yourself after 5 years and stuff. I really liked both the interviewers. They were very friendly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Directly called by a recruiter and started resume screening. It was good and was referred to Hiring Manager. Hiring Manager on he same day called and took the interview as he was in hurry.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

One of the worst and slowest interview process. No transparency at all. The interview process started with a call from HR on May and received a result for the position in August.
    First round with HR. The second was a video recording interview. Was then interviewed by the Director and then the Panel interview. Overall the interview process took more than 3 months. Had to email the HR every week for feedback or any updates.

Interview Questions

• General networking and behavioral questions. Nothing out of the box.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Submitted by a referral and was asked to schedule a phone screen within a week. Had a second phone screen with the hiring manager after that and after about a week was invited for an onsite interview. My interview schedule was changed up to the day of the interview, which seemed odd. I also had to conduct a skype interview with a team member who was traveling at the time.

The onsite consisted of 6 45min interviews. Each came in and had their own style and focus on questions. They asked engaging and thoughtful questions and wanted to understand frameworks and methodologies. They asked a lot of open ended STAR questions. Some gave me time to ask questions at the end while one just said he had to leave.

After the interview, I was told the team would give a decision within two weeks. However, I never heard back and was never given a decision. Considering the amount of time I spent with them and vice versa, it is unprofessional for them not to inform candidates of a decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to change someone's mind to get what you want.   Answer Question

Technical Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was good. The manager was very relaxed and clear in intentions. He focused on the keywords; must tell the keywords. He said, "I am here to break you, so relax and answer as much you know".

Interview Questions

• MPLS, TCP/ UDP, Optical fibers, BGP, OSPF, RIP, Routers, and Switches.   Answer Question