Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very intense. I had over 12 interviews in a 2 month period. They were all phone interviews with different individuals in different verticals. Example: Sales, Engineering, Services, Contract Admin.

Interview Questions

• There were several and it's challenging to remember just what all was asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial call from recruiter
    Followed by a phone screen from hiring manager
    Later scheduled for face to face technical rounds
    After a week another call for more interviews including last round from Manager.

Technical Marketing Engineer Interview

Interview

Sudden phone call.Was unavailable first time.Tried calling the person later but was not available.No prior mail or notification.Then the person called buy was on a job shift.Had to leave that because the person there rudely said that he was busy the next day.So had to rush up and was not able to give any answers as it was all hushed up for me.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screener, in-person panel interview. It was like pulling teeth to get updates from them. Never sent a formal rejection, had to continually follow up until they told me no. Kind of unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Interview

It's about 2 week. I applied online. Heard from HR next day. Get a technical interview next week. Declined next two weeks. Whole process went well.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I met with 4 different people in one day and spent 30 mins with each person. It included questions about my work experience. The questions were pretty straight forward and expected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Initially HR called for the selection. There would be 2 HR rounds, after a week there were 2 technical rounds. Then after a week, HR called and emailed for the acceptance. If you have experience, ask for negotiation.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online on the careers site and got an email from a person in the team for which the position was open within 10 days. He asked to schedule the technical interview the same day as they had t finalize early. It was a 30 min phone discussion where he asked about some SQL queries, HTTP methods, JSON and XML questions, about my experience with Python and Java and lastly focused on my resume.

HW Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got contacted by a recruiter a week later.
    1 phone interview with recruiter
    1 phone interview with hiring manager
    1 on-site panel interview (5 hours, 7 interviewers)
    Total process took 5 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Applied to multiple jobs online. Got calls from recruiter from few business groups. Attended 2 onsite interviews each of 4 hours. Questions based on linux system programming, shared memory segments and use cases, data structures, coding and on past projects with scope of optimization.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

I applied online on Juniper's website. Then, I got an email for an automated online interview and completed it on HireVu. You can practice on HireVu as many times as you want before you do the real interview. Basic behavioral questions.