Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very intense. I had over 12 interviews in a 2 month period. They were all phone interviews with different individuals in different verticals. Example: Sales, Engineering, Services, Contract Admin.

Interview Questions

• There were several and it's challenging to remember just what all was asked.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Resume submission through LinkedIn, followed by a video screening through HireVue, and then another follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager. Other interns who were in the Bay Area were invited for an on-site interview, and others found out about the internship through on campus recruiting.

Technical Support Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied for this role, had a decent conversation with the recruiter, who did not really impress me as understanding what he was looking for or the qualities that make a decent support manager. After the interview he and Juniper disappeared., never to be heard from again. It's been almost two months.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. They asked about my previous experiences and about my academic projects. I had two rounds of phone interviews ,both of them 30 min long. Most of the questions were HR questions like how do you see yourself after 5 years and stuff. I really liked both the interviewers. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• I had two rounds of phone interviews ,both of them 30 min long. Most of the questions were HR questions like how do you see yourself after 5 years and stuff. I really liked both the interviewers. They were very friendly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Directly called by a recruiter and started resume screening. It was good and was referred to Hiring Manager. Hiring Manager on he same day called and took the interview as he was in hurry.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Submitted by a referral and was asked to schedule a phone screen within a week. Had a second phone screen with the hiring manager after that and after about a week was invited for an onsite interview. My interview schedule was changed up to the day of the interview, which seemed odd. I also had to conduct a skype interview with a team member who was traveling at the time.

The onsite consisted of 6 45min interviews. Each came in and had their own style and focus on questions. They asked engaging and thoughtful questions and wanted to understand frameworks and methodologies. They asked a lot of open ended STAR questions. Some gave me time to ask questions at the end while one just said he had to leave.

After the interview, I was told the team would give a decision within two weeks. However, I never heard back and was never given a decision. Considering the amount of time I spent with them and vice versa, it is unprofessional for them not to inform candidates of a decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to change someone's mind to get what you want.   Answer Question

Technical Marketing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was good. The manager was very relaxed and clear in intentions. He focused on the keywords; must tell the keywords. He said, "I am here to break you, so relax and answer as much you know".

Interview Questions

• MPLS, TCP/ UDP, Optical fibers, BGP, OSPF, RIP, Routers, and Switches.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Got an interview call. It has been 2 weeks. Waiting for them to respond. I want to know when they respond and how is the response.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Berkeley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It wasn't the interviewer who called me, but it was the recruiter. They asked me to answer some questions before letting the interviewer speaking to me, who is a manager.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Im just in the first steps of the process.
    First they send you a link to answer 10 technical questions. The platform consist they give you an answer and they record a video with your answer. THey give you an average of 1:30min to answer.
    They ask me one behaviorial question and the other 9 were technical.
    Two weeks later, they send me a request for a phone screening

Channel Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website and received an e-mail two days later. I was told by a very polite recruiter that the hiring manager had interest and would like to have a pre-screen interview by answering several questions by writing my answers. I was almost a two page essay.. and two days later I was told that they would not be moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why Juniper?   1 Answer
    • What was a project that I worked on that I was leading and successfully completed   Answer Question
    • What 5 words would I use to describe me professionally   Answer Question
    • They asked me to provide a writing sample   1 Answer
    • The job listing I applied for stated that candidate would manage many tasks and be responsible for a quick turn around - how would I work in that environment?   Answer Question
    • What do you enjoy about Marketing and Channel Comms?   Answer Question