Juniper Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 673 of over 673 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 5 rounds of technical + 1 HR round. All the rounds were awesome. 90% technical questions were application level and panel was very much calm and gave ample time to think and answer. Interviewers were very much helpful . They were not worried about way of answering, but they will make sure the content of your answer is matching the expectation.

Interview Questions
  • > Asked questions related to fifo. Was not a direct question , they have explained a particular scenario with combination of fifos along with pictures , and the question will be crystal clear. > Multiple questions were there based on basic test bench architecture and how to build a test bench with a given design as example
    1 Answer

Juniper Networks

Application

I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

After the second round, there was no update. After one month, the recruiter informed me that they were waiting to hear from the hiring manager. Again, no communication for weeks. And, no response to my calls and emails. No closure.

Interview Questions
  • Technical round and editing assignment.

Juniper Networks

Application

I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

Smooth process with a welcoming interviewer, not very demanding in terms of coding. Discussed the main responsibility their team is taking and the stuff they are working on. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Binary Search, Questions on projects mentioned in the resume.

Juniper Networks

Application

I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

Overall my interview experience was really nice. The interviewer first greeted me and then ask me some questions regarding the things I mentioned in my resume. then he asked some programming questions and then a little talk on nodeJS after which I was asked to solve a puzzle.

Interview Questions
  • Puzzle: two hourglass one of 7 min and the other of 4 min is given to you, measure 9 min using only these two.

Juniper Networks

Application

I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

Overall good experience with hiring and interview. Online coding round with 1 question. Face to face online interview: 1 medium level leetcode question with lot of hints. C programming questions. Basic networking questions. Basic operating system questions.

Interview Questions
  • Online coding round with 1 question. Face to face online interview: 1 medium level leetcode question with lot of hints. c programming Basic networking questions. Basic operating system questions.

Juniper Networks

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

long and simple . four phone interviews and face to face meeting as well,, but then no relocation help. ..questions were in general quite easy and simple as well . shortly saying its easy interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process was very good, the panel were good. They give you time to think. All the rounds happened online for me in one go. Waiting time also less for response.

Interview Questions
  • Programming questions: ---------------------- 1) Merge 2 unsorted linked lists 2) Given a number , nbits, and pos, rreturn nbits masked value from number after pos positions (Bit manipulation) Design questions: ----------------- 1) Design reader and writer using queue and semaphores Theoretical questions: ----------------------- 1) More on projects 2) encryption techniques 3) L2, L3 headers, packet formats 4) How to resolve memory corruptions, memory leaks etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Interview had 4 rounds(3 Technical + 1 Managerial). The questions were easy. Some rounds had design questions too but i was not informed beforehand if its a system design or problem solving round. I got a review that i have performed very well in all the round and the negotiation started. We had multiple negotiation call and finally arrived at a number. I was told a provisional offer will be released. After 1 week of no reply i sent a mail and within minutes got a call from their HR(it seemed to me as if they totally forgot about me). HR told me that they are further reducing the promised amount citing the package i am asking is really high. The hiring process is really un-professional, why would you agree to a interview a candidate and waste 2 weeks if i clearly mentioned at the start about my salary expectation. The HR was so unprofessional that near the end of the conversation he was pinning the blame on me. Didn't expected this from Juniper.

Interview Questions
  • 1st and 3rd round had Leetcode medium to easy questions 2nd round had 3 Leetcode medium to easy question. Since i solved them in 30 minutes i think to pass time the interview asked me to design Uber

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

This role was for Juniper TAC. I gave total of 6 rounds of hours long interviews and spent my whole weeks behind the process in a hope that it will be worth spending my time on. In the end they said that even thought I got a positive feedback from the interviewers but they won't consider me as they had found another candidate. Now my question is that they could've stopped my interviews right there in the beginning if they had their option. Don't simply waste a candidate's time and energy!

Interview Questions
  • Typical TAC questions related to packet flow, routing & switching concepts in-depth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Amherst, MA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Basic questions asked Very laid back attitude of interviewer No timely updates about opportunity There’s no constructive work for interns at the company … work is as regular as a regular employee Bad experience

Interview Questions
  • Your project … dictionary phone book … network routing www.google.com

Juniper Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks

Interview

Applied through university and was contacted after by a recruiter. Two interviews on the same day: one 30 minute behavioral with one interviewer and one 30 minute technical with two different interviewers. Technical had one coding question (in language of choice) and several conceptual questions.

Interview Questions
  • Coding question was LC easy with follow-up questions about runtime, potential optimizations, and algorithm design.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 673 Interviews

Juniper Networks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Juniper Networks as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Systems Engineer and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer(Internship) and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Juniper Networks takes an average of 19 days when considering 474 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Systems Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Juniper Networks according to 474 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.25%