Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very intense. I had over 12 interviews in a 2 month period. They were all phone interviews with different individuals in different verticals. Example: Sales, Engineering, Services, Contract Admin.

Interview Questions

• There were several and it's challenging to remember just what all was asked.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Spoke with a manager over the phone for about 15 minutes before being brought in to meet the "team." Interview lasted about two hours and I met with four different people. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

it was very easy. manager was technical so it was good disucssion. proper questions. manager low-balls you like always, but i negotiated well. at the end of day, it did pay off .

Interview Questions

• I am sure i am willing to relocate   1 Answer

Negotiation

manager will always try to low ball you as much as he/she can. be firm, be strong and don't give in, unless you really need a job and are willing to take anything.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Westford, MA).

Interview

Background check, interviews. I knew everybody already.

Negotiation

A pain in the backside. They down'd the offer in title because they "didn't have the reqs". Which I think is bs: apparently, the way you get promoted is you resigned, work someone else for a year, and then get promoted to "Distinguished Engineer" to come back to Juniper, if you're not already sick of the place.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in September 2014.

Interview

I apply online and receive reply in one week and they let me to arrange the time to take the interview. Basically, they ask questions about my projects on my resume. It's some basic and fair question. They also ask some questions about setup time and hold time violation.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Everything went really smooth. The recruiter was very friendly. Had a phone interview then the second round was onsite interview with the team. At onsite was interviewed by the product manager and the hiring manager for about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions related to operating systems, data structures.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I attended the job fair on campus and met their representatives. They chatted with me about my past experiences and took my resume. After the event, I applied through the campus recruiting network, get invited to an interview on campus. The interview went smoothly and the whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• There was a technical question at the end, but the solutions seem trivial somehow.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I interviewed for RBU team in Juniper . This was an 60 minute interview.
    Questions were from DS, Algorithms and Routing protocols (MPLS to be specific)
    Questions were also about some of my previous projects and why I chose that implementation technique

Negotiation

Pay and perks

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone screen

5 onsite - 4 engineers in increasing order of their seniority and 1 manager.
    Manager asked technical questions too.

Generic C, Algorithms, DS and networking questions
    Phone screen - hashing TCP IP simple OS questions
    Onsite - MPLS Binary trees linked list C coding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Got call from recruiter, then phone interview and within a week onsite interview. Result was pretty fast.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a good experience to have interview with Juniper.