Kareo Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Kareo

Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy
Found 113 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA)

Interview

passed initial phone call and coding challenge then went into a typical whiteboard questions but in person. I wish they would have taken into consideration my solution rather than syntax but other than that it was fair and great practice.

Interview Questions
  • design question and leet code problems
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kareo (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter in August. Was told that the preliminary interview went well. However, I never got to speak with the actual team because they were going through a planning process on how they wanted to interview candidates. Not sure why I was interviewed before the process was established. Followed up never heard anything then finally got a rejection email in late September. Wasn't a good use of my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kareo (United States) in Jun 2020

Interview

Interview was LONG and Tiring. Seven different people. Repeating the same questions. Strange, never heard from them after the interview. Not even a letter of denial which is very unprofessional in today’s job market when it being a heavy and tight market, feedback would be great. After interviewing with 7 different employees. Not one African American.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a tough customer, and what did you do to resolve the issue.
Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Initial recruiter call was about 10-15 mins to vet and make sure I was at least a decent fit. Then 2nd was a video interview (COVID) with one of the sales managers, ~1 hr. 3rd was with several sales managers back to back, ~2hrs along with a 5 minute mock demo presentation. Recruiters were great, extremely communicative and helpful. The interviewers were friendly, relaxed and made me feel at ease while asking questions to understand my experience and skill set.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of standard questions like "tell me about your sales process at your previous job", "how was your performance rated?". Come prepared with stories and be yourself.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (United States)

Interview

My on site interview consisted of some whiteboard Computer Science Data Structures related questions, soft skill questions, and front end (React JS) questions. There was no break and it took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Kareo
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Kareo (United States)

Interview

Phone screening with the recruiter, phone interview with the manager, and then in-person interviews with the department. The phone screening questions were standard, while other interviews asked more questions that are specific to the position.

Interview Questions
Kareo
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (New York, NY)

Interview

The interview process started with a HR call, the a thelepone call talking about technology topics, microservices, my expirience, after that a live interview at Kareo office, the whole process takes about a month from the first touch until get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kareo (United States) in Jul 2019

Interview

Contacted within 2 days by email notifying me of rejection. At least they were timely in their response. I wrote a follow-up question to the recruiter directly in response to my rejection but never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (United States) in May 2019

Interview

The overall interview process moved relatively quickly. I interviewed with 11 people over the course of month (this included 2 phone calls/screens and 3 in-person visits). The overall process was very transparent and they were quick to provide feedback about next steps (within 48 hours in most cases). They are upfront about their benefits and portray their positive culture from the start- to me, that was most impressive.

Interview Questions
  • What skill of yours are you most proud of, and how would you apply it at Kareo?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (United States)

Interview

Phone screen with an in-house recruiter and then another phone screening with a Senior Engineer. Pretty standard affairs, got asked to explain my most recent project and walk through the technicalities. Then some standard behavioral questions about the challenges I faced throughout my most recent project. The interviewer was very nice. Was asked a technical coding question at the end of the call for how to find the count for each character in a given string.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you faced when working with another team member and how did you assess it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 113