Kareo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

1. Featured Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was very standard, phone screening and then onsite interview, the questions wasn't too difficult, the interviewers were very friendly, they asked some algorithm and design questions and answered all my questions
    I interviewed over 20 companies in the last month, and Kareo by far is the most professional company, they worked with me, answered my questions and concerns and didn't push me for a decision, they wanted to make sure it's good fit for both parties, and that's why i accepted their offer

Interview Questions

Kareo Response

Apr 2, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am glad you had a great experience and welcome to the team!

Product Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

A phone interview with Gretchen Benes. We went over my experience and qualifications. She advised to research the website to have knowledge of Kareo's products and to prepare for an in person interview. In a few days an email was sent from Gretchen with the info for the in person interview. Met with Gretchen for a tour of the office. Then met with the Customer Service supervisors Alex and Jose to go over my experience and qualifications. Then finally met with Christina for further questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle difficult customers and resolve difficult issues?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was straight to the point. It lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers went straight to a design question and two algorithm questions. It was a super fun experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you design a appointment system where internal users can schedule meetings and view employee status?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Spoke with the CFO on the phone just to touch base so he could get to know me a little more. I am a out of state college student so I had to go through a phone interview process. My phone interview was with my immediate supervisor and with the VP of accounting. It lasted about 30 minutes and they were super nice. It was a little intimidating and difficult at times to speak with two people on the phone at once, but it turned out fine and I was very pleased with the whole process.

Billig Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

Extremely bad handled by managers with poor questions. Interviewed via phone by recruiter in Vegas and interviewed onsite in Ormond Beach, FL office. This interview is more like a joke than an employer interview. Managers appears to be desperate looking for employees to enter and work there not matter who they are. No drug screening or nothing leading to responsible and clean people to deal with really bad crowed at working center.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very professional, precise, and accurate. I was given all the necessary info as soon as it was available, and I truly felt like a real part of the process rather than just a number in the system.

Gretchen Benes was incredibly helpful in seeking me out, contacting me, prepping me for the formal process, as well as providing any and all relevant info.

Overall, great experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a demanding deadline or quota to meet. How did you go about it/what steps and actions did you take to complete the required task?   1 Answer

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

got a phone call from an internal recruiter, was invited for an on-site, to met with the brass, they were reasonable and professional, Chris, Steven, Nit and Pam were like family

Interview Questions

Kareo Response

Jan 19, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Glassdoor. The Human Resources Teams strives to provide a positive candidate experience so we are happy to hear your feedback.

KMB Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kareo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Gretchen, Recruiter was amazing! Hiring Manager...not so much. I called recruiter to tell her I was not going to proceed with the Panel Interview with Leadership because the hiring manager with very distasteful., snobby, and rude! Offer was 35% less than what I made in base from my past company too. I need a job...not this one! Trader Joes is always hiring!

Interview Questions

• Why Kareo, you do not have a medical background?   1 Answer

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two phone interviews and an in-person interview over the course of a week and a half. Hiring team really cares about keeping candidates up to speed on next steps. As a whole, the process was very enjoyable as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Kareo Response

Jan 19, 2018 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your interview experience . I am glad it was positive and am excited that you have decide to join the Kareo Team.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview with the manager to go through the company, the development team and my background. Making sure the role matches my experience.
    Two technical interviews, both started with talking about the company and my experience.
    One was more focused towards software architecture and the other one towards solving problems with algorithms.