Kareo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kareo Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn by their corporate recruiter and agreed to a phone call about the position. Gretchen did an extremely good job of conveying what they were looking for in a candidate and also made me laugh a few times! In person interviews with sales manager and sales director were informative and pleasant. Make sure you're well-versed in the sales process as this is a fundamental topic they want to focus on. Overall, best interview process I've experienced.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was via phone with Gretchen. She's amazing and really sold me on the great qualities of Kareo. Next was a phone interview with the sales manager John and finally an In person interview with the sales director (also John). Both were very knowledgeable and outlined exactly what they expect from new hires. While process was just over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience and how it could translate to selling software.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation but salary is fair.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone screen / interview was with a team lead and/or engineering manager. In addition to the usual questions about your background, they asked a few technical questions. If you passed the screen, they brought you in for an in-person interview that was 4-non-stop-hours-long, with 3 panels of 2 engineers from various project teams. Be prepared for technical whiteboard collaboration.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

After applying for the position on one of the popular job boards, I had a phone interview with Gretchen Benes, she was great and gave me a few tips on the face to face interview if called back for one, because she sensed I was nervous. My face to face interview was pleasant, I met with two hiring managers one was on site the other was at one of the international Kareo call centers. Everyone went out of their way to make this experience as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• You and another employee are chosen to work on a project with a deadline (the other employee is chosen randomly), your coworker does not have a sense of urgency like you do. How do you handle it?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very streamlined and organized process, starting from the initial phone interview to in-person. I received all the information I needed to prepare in advance. Everyone I interviewed with was welcoming, professional and authentic.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience and skills align to what you know about Kareo's marketing goals?   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, in house recruiter reached out and was very transparent about the position. Scheduled over the phone interview for following week, led to another phone interview with manager, then in person interview at the Irvine office. I was impressed with their process, organization, and transparency, definitely a top notch tech company.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was greeted by the receptionist and entered my name into the company Ipad. My name and picture were printed out on a sticker and I wore that during the interview. I was greeted and directed by the manager to the interview room.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you have a language barrier with a client and how would you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Nov 10, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience. I hope your tenure at Kareo is just as positive.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

My opinion on the interviewers are that they were all professional-want-to-bes but just didn't have it and it showed. They asked for knowledge of noncoherent random technologies without agreeing or rebutting any of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe monorepo and named some of the issues that it can solve over traditional repos.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kareo (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The first two rounds were phone interview include knowing each other and technical questions. And then, I got an onsite interview in Irvine. I feel they are looking for someone with high standard. They did not really reject me, but told me that the position has been canceled(First time heard about it :) ). I learnt a lot from the whole interview, HR Gretchen Benes is one the best HR that I have ever met, very kind.

Interview Questions

Kareo Response

Nov 10, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

We are so glad you had a positive experience. You never know what the future holds.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kareo.

Interview

Applied and received a call from HR specialist to schedule phone interview. Then called in for a tour and an in-house interview. Called back one last time for final interview with director. Overall, best hiring experience of my life. Culture is very upbeat and management does a very thorough screening of applicants. Hiring managers were very qualified and asked intelligent questions to determine if I was a good fit for the team - and if the team is a good fit for me. Challenging interviews but very worthwhile experience!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was very fair considering my experience and previous salary.

Nov 10, 2016 – Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for the review and the kind words. Everyone at Kareo works really hard to ensure candidates have an amazing experience. Glad you did and thank you again for sharing.