Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 591 of over 591 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller Williams

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

On the phone at 6 am. He called, asked me small talk questions, instantly offered me a job and I was working within a day. It was an unpaid internship and I was grateful for the experience but definitely taken advantage of. He was later under investigation for violating federal pay laws

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

fully over the phone, interviewer was very superficial and acted like I was a child, speaking down to me the entire time. There wasn't a single moment I felt comfortable, or as if I'd consider a career there.

Interview Questions
  • How many transactions have your completed in the past in 1 month?
    Answer Question

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Very long process. I applied online, got a phone interview, invited to an in-person where we went over a personality assessment I had taken prior. The interview lasted about 2 hours and we went over about 30 different statements about my personality, I had to rate the accuracy and give examples in my life and then I was invited for another 2 hour interview. The second in-person interview was about my "life story" and we went through major life milestones, the highs, the lows, and what I learned. Since I just graduated college and this is an entry-level position, I felt extremely inadequate during this portion of the interview. Additionally, I felt like I repeated myself hundreds of times over the course of multiple days and hours. The interview process was extremely thorough and drawn out, and I felt like it was a bit unnecessary for the role. Also, the time commitment is a bit unfair just to never hear back again after nearly 5 hours of interview time over the course of two weeks.

Interview Questions
  • They give you a bunch of blanket personality statements, you rate the accuracy and give examples of how that trait plays out in your life. Also a lot of "tell me more" and "what did you learn from that?" or "how did that make you feel?" to every response given.

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

It was very informative. I felt very comfortable during the interview, all my questions were answered. They did a great Job! The woman I spoke to was very kind and patient.

Interview Questions
  • msaiocdhnsakvjhdalkvmdlkso klfjasklncklzshvlkndskbv kasnvc szx nzxhn xzm aksfknsclksz

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

It was a long process. I said the same thing over and over to different people over multiple weeks. Dragged out for a while. Very weird test you need to take also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

The person I spoke with was very helpful and friendly. I felt welcomed in immediately. She explained the ins and outs of the company thoroughly and answered all of the questions I had in detail. The interviewed was relaxed yet professional. I got the feeling that she really wanted to know more about me and my work ethic. I came away with a very positive feeling about the Keller Williams business model and the culture at this branch office.

Interview Questions
  • What I was looking to achieve in my real estate career.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Washington, DC)

Interview

Applied on Indeed and then was message by a person at the company. After emailing back and forth around 10 times I asked to set up a phone call. She replied with a date and I sent back a time. After I sent back the time she never emailed me back. I followed up twice and nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Houston, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview went will. Very intuitive and transparent. Goes over the assessment scores in details. Ask thorough questions to make sure you are aligned for the position and asked if you agreed with what the assessment has come up with

Interview Questions
  • What did you do to prepare for this interview
  • Why are you the best candidate for this position

Keller Williams

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Keller Williams in Apr 2021

Interview

Received an email to take an online personality like test scoring me on how likely I match the position then met over zoom and went over interview questions and results

Interview Questions
  • Describe a rewarding work experience? Tell us about a difficult situation you’ve faced at work?

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

The interview process was long and involved. Once being considered as a candidate, hiring managers do not communicate next steps or reply to inquiries on status. They are more focused on their growth, that that forget to hiring honest talent. turnover is a problem. No diversity or inclusion in upper management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 591 Interviews