Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

The interview process was longer than any I’ve ever personally been through. Three interviews total before I was hired. But they made every step of the process really great. I felt like I was being introduced to a new family and it’s members more than being judged.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions were the usual for the most part   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

The management team is kind, professional, and helpful. The hiring team goes over basic questions about your background, what you like about the company, etc. The process is informative and goes over their structure.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY).

Interview

The best hiring process of any brokerage. Whether you are brand new or a veteran agent, you can find something that KW will offer you and your business.
    The CEO made time to sit down with me, as well as the recruiter. I am now on a team at kw and have loved it.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was first asked to come into the office for a group interview. Here, I got to know some of the team members, and they told me about their team dynamic, how they operate, and their goals. Then several weeks later, I had a phone interview. In this interview, the focus changed from the company to me, and they began asking about my experience and what I could contribute.

Interview Questions

• As a student, what do you know about this industry already?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richards, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Richards, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Initial e-mail questions after your resume is reviewed, followed up a phone interview, and a series of in-person interviews. Two difficult online assessments. Very lengthy, stupid, extremely lethargic interview packet, over 100 pages long about your assessment answers. Robotic and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faces a tough challenge and how did you see it through?   Answer Question

Builder Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Chantilly, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

You have a 30 min phone interview with basic interview questions. Next you take a job fit assessment that will tell them if you are a good fit for the job (this will take you 45-60 mins). The interview is questions from the assesment and is 60 pages long! It is the worst ever and takes 1.5 hours to get through half of it. I got through all of that and was invited back to finish the questions. The interviewer emailed me and said she had to cancel because something came up with work. I emailed and wrote a follow up email to see when she wanted to reschedule. She never replied! I would never work for a flake like that especially for a conservative salary. In addition, everyone in the office was dressed sloppy, including the receptionist in ripped jeans and a tee shirt. This company is extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The test says you are (one paragraph describing you from the test). Rate yourself 1-10. why are you a 10?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

The process was very long and had to meet with multiple people . You also had to meet with the hiring person 3 different times. They have many personal questions and they have a very detailed personality test you have to take.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Director of Agent Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

You will have a personality assessment, then the interviews are based on what the assessment tells them. But it is an interesting process that can show you things about yourself.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams in December 2017.

Interview

Asked background, personal questions, then professional questions such as career history and future path...
    Really straight-forward interview, seemed to be more personality, fit based than anything else...

Got a tour of the office as well.

Market Center Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Seattle, WA) in December 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st and 2nd both situational and behavioral questions. they ask you to take a personality test in between 1st and 2nd interview. 3rd was in person at the office and they talked about the job and about my life story.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to compromise in the workplace?   1 Answer