Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

In person interview with Team Leader in the Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA office. I was given a tour of the office and introduced to a few top producing agents as well as new agents. KW is a proponent of continuing education for agents and has an extensive training program to keep agents sharp and familiar with the best practices and marketing tools to grow their business.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to sell homes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Bellevue, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Email for phone interview, phone interview, in-person interview with team leader, then had me join one of their team meetings a week later, then offered me the job. Here's the problem...as soon as they handed me their commission structure I realized they were set up like a pyramid scheme. They only offer new agents 20-30% of the commission while at the same time charging you hundreds of dollars in fees to work at their office on top of them taking 70%-80% of the commission on each transaction. Their acceptance letter stated that I had to pay them an annual fee of $21,000, whether I made any money or not.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

In person interview, then took two assessments. One behavior and one is for the actual job. I did not pass the MCA assessment. Came back for a second interview where we went over the results of the behavioral. Took the MCA assessment again and did not pass. Came back a third time to take MCA and could not pass it.

Interview Questions

• CFO level questions about accounting on MCA assessment. The in person questions required detailed answers - came from the behavioral assessment information.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Pensacola, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a group information class explaining what they offered, talked about the profit sharing they offer for their agents, went on a tour in the office, was introduced to office staff, then I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a Real Estate Company?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

I was interviewed as if I were applying to be an agent. Interview was an intense 45 minutes and I was asked to provide 10 references as I was on my way out. I did, and never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked off topic questions that did not apply to the position.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Few days later I was told to complete an hour long personality assessment. I was contacted a week later to schedule an interview. The interview was mostly questions to get to know me on a personal level.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 3 weeks. I met with the Team Leader after the initial phone interview. I took a personality assessment and job assessment. The process was a bit unnerving but I can see the reasons behind it now.

Interview Questions

• Went over the personality test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Covington, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very in depth they ask a lot of questions and require you to do a personality tests. It was a really awesome experience and you learn a lot about yourself from the personality test.

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

You interview brokers they do not interview you when you work independently all brokers want you to work for them because they only make money when realtors make money.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning on working full time?   2 Answers

CMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The most unique interview I have ever been party to. While I had an entire presentation prepared, few questions were ever asked of me. Instead, it was almost entirely about them, what they want, etc. I was never asked introductory, fundamental questions which build repoire and set the table for business-focused discussions. Heavily one-sided.

Interview Questions

• To change my entire pricing structure...   1 Answer