Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Joined the team and things have been well. Good communication and leads are great.
    Will recommend this agency for new agents. Lots of education and coaching. Beneficial to the industry. Great experience would recommend this agency. Contact the New York Office for recruiting and events.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Primarily trying to sell you on their pyrimid compensation scheme.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

I didn't like their plan. Felt too much like a scam!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

There is no interview. The fees and procedures are explained along with the office split. The profit sharing process was explained in detail. The extensive training provided was also explained.

Interview Questions

• There are no real questions other than do you understand the split that KW will take from your commission   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Was good very friendly staff upbeat seems they like the team atmosphere very prompt to set an interview up. Wanted to fill a team not sure if you would have the support or not since I am new to it.

More interviews

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2011.

Interview

Excellent and thorough many agents would help with any questions and hemp walk you to the entire buying an selling process from initial showing to building rapport with cud stoners you could never have asked for more when thought contracts became dc
    U there was always someone to help closings were a breeze that's to all the help I receifve

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easey lots of trial
    Inning

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Waco, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. Team leader wanted to know why I wanted to become a realtor, what I saw as my strengths and weaknesses, what questions I had about the company, what my personal finance goals were.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make your first year?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

I was recruited by a friend at a company, who guided me through how to get a license and the basics of the industry. I took an online course which I was able to complete in a month. I took a final test administered by the course company and then I took a text administered by the state.

Interview Questions

• My friend was interviewing me. One question asked was "what would you do if you knew somebody who lied/broke a rule"   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

The management team is kind, professional, and helpful. The hiring team goes over basic questions about your background, what you like about the company, etc. The process is informative and goes over their structure.

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Interview

Pretty much a waste of time. If you don't know in depth about Keller Williams, you are not fit to lead nor are you worth anything unless you join. They put these positions out there to bring in agents to their brokerage. MLM, you betcha. Unless you are looking to join a Keller Williams, and you are not a Keller Williams person who has gone through their system and have knowledge, their job postings are misleading, and pretty much any brokerage you are at besides theirs is garbage. Not sure you want to partner up with such an organization. There are plenty of quality brokerages around the Newport area.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Keller Williams?   1 Answer

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very focused on interview process. Slow to hire, quick to fire is their motto. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is most imp[ortant in the position being offered.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick and salary was as expected.