Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2018

2.2

Realtor Interview

Interview

They sat down with me and asked what I was looking to do in my real estate carreer. They also asked what they could do to help me and explained all the training that they have to offer.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you think you can make.   1 Answer

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Gilbert, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to set up phone interview. Recruiter want to know about me and my work history. Two days later another email to set up phone interview with Regional director. Also just wanted to know about me and work history.
    Didn’t hear back until I sent follow up email. Then received the generic. We chosen a candidate with a stronger fit. Honestly think they already had their choice just had to interview outside to check off that box.

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Meet with center recruiter to get to know the market place, the admin people and commission split, as well as the mentorship program they offer along with many other educational opportunities for new realtors.

Realtor Interview

Interview

Easy interview, they basically pitch you. At the end they asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes. Overall very easy and smooth process, immediately after saying yes they will sign you up and hand you stacks of paperwrok.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing about this business?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Phone Interview as s culture check. In person interview to go over skills. nothing out of the ordinary applied online. they seem to have a high turnover and are wanting people in fast. asked about earliest start date during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for? described job and asked if thats something your comfortable with?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Greensboro, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

Great people. The person I interviewed with was knowledgeable and friendly. He did not seem rushed and then a top agent there showed me around the whole office. This was a great first contact. As a brand new agent, it’s hard to pick which firm to sign on with. So far Keller Williams has impressed me much more than I expected!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams in April 2018.

Interview

Very fast to respond to my application. Got asked for an interview a few days later. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes-1 hour. The Team Leader had a list of questions to ask, but nothing overly difficult. At the end of the interview, I was asked to take a personality test as soon as possible. The personality test had a time limit, which was a little stressful. We set up a second interview to meet and go over my results. The results were not about how many questions you got correct, but how it describes your personality as an employee. I was told I would hear back the following week, but never received a response even after inquiring if a decision had been made. This was very unprofessional and not a way to run a successful business. There are also no benefits offered.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Houston, TX).

Interview

Intense content in a relaxed atmosphere. They were super friendly and wanted to ensure that I was prepared to learn so I could be successful. They also wanted to determine if I wanted to be on a team or work independently. I was initially on a team and then went independent.

Interview Questions

• How can we make you successful?   1 Answer
    • Are you available for a full-time training program fir 3 weeks?   1 Answer

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Had a meeting with the brokers, super nice and comfortable surroundings. Employees nice and willing to answer questions. The office was laid back, plenty of work space. Explained how the commission works and other details of the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Not too impressed, the interviewer was apparently the CEO/Team Leader and Certified Coach of the Palo Alto branch, when she contacted me initially, very well spoken, responsive, and when she met me also the same, and seemed very engaged, and also said she barely invite's people in and my background was impressive but I seemed expensive and she needed to process. Fair enough, but came after to me doesn't reflect the professionalism of someone at that C level as there was no reply to my email (a few one's) if I may add, to finally me withdrawing. Simply wasn't impressed that a courtesy reply at the very least, instead of the rude silence. I am very weary of potential employer's that find it acceptable to go dark on candidate's. That is the reason I withdraw, if they can treat potential new hire's this way, this doesn't give me any confidence that they will treat their staff better. I am very confident I dodged a bullet on this one. The darkness/silence is rude and inconsiderate, and I don't appreciate it.

Interview Questions

• Some weird setup where I went through a personality assessment, no questions really about how my experience would be applicable to the role and didn't go through my background either, I found it odd.   Answer Question