Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.2

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Interview was about 20-30 minutes long. Interviewer asked questions pertaining to the assessment test that's required to be taken before your interview. It was one of the hardest assessment test i've ever taken. I received a packet of my results and I was impressed. My results were shocking and helpful for any future reference.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It took an hour and went over my past exiperence. They had both brokers take turns asking me questions that were based on my resume. They also talked about the training that KW provides to its agents. I was actually invited to come to the interview via a friend of mine who already was an agent.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Set time. Followed up email to confirm. Met with a team leader. Was asked to take a personality test to figure out the best fit for me. And was told it is timed in some sections. Kind of cool test.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do with your license?   1 Answer

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was wonderful, I am unsure at this point what the final job offering will be. I like the people and the process, I hope it works out to be a mutually beneficial offer

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to be a part of our team, what attracted you to Keller Williams   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Interview

I was recruited by a friend at a company, who guided me through how to get a license and the basics of the industry. I took an online course which I was able to complete in a month. I took a final test administered by the course company and then I took a text administered by the state.

Interview Questions

• My friend was interviewing me. One question asked was "what would you do if you knew somebody who lied/broke a rule"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Mission Viejo, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Was set up and scheduled promptly. Hiring Mgr was professional, timely and knowledgeable. Great office environment and great set of people there. Positive vibe. Sat in on a sales meeting which was very uplifting and energetic. Big on training teams and evolving team members. Good supportive environment.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Mill, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Windsor Mill, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews, took a computer assessment and went to two in-person interviews. The first interview was literally a hundred questions based upon my “profile” generated from the computer assessment. The second in-person interview was based on my life story. I was asked a bunch of personal, inappropriate and some downright illegal questions. Both sessions took an hour and a half! Not to mention I received an invitation to the second interview via email at 6:30 pm asking me to be there at 10 am the next day! After all of this I was informed that I would still have to attend a team lunch to see if the team liked me. I was told by the recruiter if I made it this far I would likely be hired. At this point I wouldn’t have accepted anyway. Out of curiosity I followed up with the recruiter twice to see if a decision had been made. Two months later the position is still open because, according to the recruiter, she never got a response from the broker hiring for the position. Why waste anyone’s time that way? It was easier getting clearance to work for the federal government...which is exactly what I ended up doing.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Very smooth, went great and had a good ending. My interviewer was very nice. It was straight forward and I had time to ask my questions to see if it was a good fit for me. They asked basic questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Jeffersonville, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring agent. Went very well and had no problems. Asked if I knew anyone looking for Real Estate assistance in Jeffersonville, IN. It was as expected no problems.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Lakeland, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process proceeded quickly and professionally. Felt like I was dealing with honest people. Looking forward to this wonderful opportunity and can't wait to further my career with keller Williams, the top training company in the world

Interview Questions

• do you want to control your destiny   1 Answer