Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 710 of over 710 interviews

In Person21%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Open and friendly. Gave thorough information regarding office culture and requirements. Set expectations for success and provided the multitude of resources to achieve success. Detailed new agent training program along with ongoing training available.

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest strengths?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Very nice 15 minutes discovery call. She was on a different state but was quick to transfer me to the state where I live and they got back to me next day. They were both very nice people really interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions
  • They want to know your carrier goals, years of experience, and how would you serve a client.

What people are saying about Keller Williams

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

620 Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Keller Williams~114145
Join the conversation on

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Relaxed and easy. Able to ask many questions. Not like a job interview. You are more interviewing them. Ask everything you want to know. Your theboffice, speak to agents, get the feel of the office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Online interview via zoom, very easy breezy get to know you and outline goals to see if you align. Moving onto speaking with a local broker to ensure a good fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

It was very nice and friendly. They are great and super kind. I am very thankful to have worked there as a realtor with a great team! I learned a lot from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

The interview was straightforward. People were nice, company was small, nothing too big going on. Lot and lot of phone calls around the office. Not hard, not too easy. I would interview again probably if asked to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

A conversation to see whether the office is a right fit for you. Ask as many questions and make sure you will enjoy being in that office environment with a mentor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Interview was basically a presentation about the company and what they have to offer. The presenter was very good, detailed presentation and answered all my questions. The commission structure was reviewed in detail with particular emphasis on profit sharing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

They did a DISC assessment prior to the interview and then read through it with you, and asked you how well it aligns with you in real life. Afterwards you edit it to make it all about who you really are

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keller Williams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams

Interview

Light and easy. I had two phone calls, one in person interview I felt at home during the interview process. The manager who hired was a sweet person. I would definitely recommend

Viewing 1 - 10 of 710 Interviews

Keller Williams Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Keller Williams as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.32 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Administrative Assistant and Executive Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Realtor and Real Estate Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Keller Williams takes an average of 16 days when considering 718 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Agent had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Administrative Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Keller Williams according to 718 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.18%