KeyBank Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Credit Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KeyBank

3.1

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring process was very structured and well put together. It was a solid mix of questions and conversation. Would recommend others interview the same way. The process was overall was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KeyBank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Three stages in the hiring process. First and second interviews asked general questions relating to past experiences. Last interview went more in depth of getting to know you. Your personality, work ethic, and situational scenarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied through their website and got selected for a 30 min phone interview from a recruiters. This stage they asks some basic finance questions. Next stage is the official interview at a hotel, meeting with 6 interviewers (managers and executives) in an interview that lasts 3 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter (a few background questions and technical questions). I then traveled to Cleveland for a super day, which consisted of 3 interviews (1 technical and 2 behavioral).

Interview Questions

• "What are the relationship between the three major financial statements"   1 Answer
    • "What are different way you can evaluate a company"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered $50,000 with a $3,000 signing bonus. I did not feel it was necessary to negotiate because it was a standard offer for the rotational program I was entering.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank in October 2013.

Interview

The process was not too difficult. Nothing was too out of the ordinary. The interviewers were all friendly and carried on conversations about the type of person you were. The technical questions were not too extensive. Very comfortable interview. Was called the next week with an offer. The recruiter was vey nice as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain the relationship between the three financial statements   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Apply through School Website. I then Received an email for an interview in the Seattle Office. They paid for all expenses. The whole process was around 30 days. At the interview, there were 2 behavioral interviews and one technical. All interviews were with 2-3 employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe how the three Financial statements are connected. How would you value a company? What Stocks have you invested in/ have you invested in any status.   Answer Question

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

In total a 3 hour process. One and a half hours for lunch and a tour and than another half an hour for each of three rounds of interviews with two employees in each. Two behavioral interviews and one technical. In each room they only asked two questions, which left about 20 minutes for QUESTIONS and conversation. They were friendly, but not all that professional. They expect you to be comfortable enough to ask questions but stay formal. Seemed like nice employees. The process seems to be a standard interview. The questions were not hard. Wish I would have prepared more QUESTIONS!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brook Park, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Brook Park, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through Key's website. Probably about a week later I received a phone call from a recruiter and we spoke for about 10 minutes about the rotational program and my education. I was immediately offered an on campus interview with numerous other candidates for the same position. Fast forward to the interview. I was the first to arrive and waited in the lobby area as other candidates started coming in. Once we were all accounted for, current analysts then led us to the panel room where we chatted with those doing the same jobs we applied for. I had 3, 30 minute interviews with different members of Key and was escorted from room to room by a current employee. The interviews were two behavioral and one technical. The behavioral interviews were easy and conversational. I prepared by reading questions on glassdoor but found that none of the behavioral questions were repeated. The technical interview was two or three questions. Either before or after your 90 minutes of interview you will go on a tour of the campus with current employees to get a feel for where you'd work. I found the environment quite nice and everyone very friendly. I was told from current employees that the salary is around $50,000 per year and that new hires do in fact receive a signing bonus. Many mentioned ample paid time off and the consensus was 20 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe the relationship between the three financial statements. What is the best way to evaluate a company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

applied through my school's careerlink site. Was contacted about two weeks later for an on site interview in Cleveland. That interview was 4 separate 30 minute interview. 3 behavioral, 1 technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Submitted resume through on campus recruiting. Had a phone interview about six months later (not sure what took so long), then came in for a super day the following week. Casual interviews and friendly people. Three interviews that were pretty much all behavioral (maybe one or two technical questions). Got to meet several employees and overall an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the three financial statements? Which one do you prefer the most?   1 Answer