KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

KeyBank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 653 of over 653 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

It was a very friendly interview process. First there was a phone call then a zoom call with 3 team members. Zom took about 40 minutes. Basic interview questions. I would accept the offer if given the chance again.

Interview Questions
  • A positive and negative of yourself.
    Answer Question

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

Interviewed by employees with long tenures and broad experiences, made the interview interesting because they were very knowledgeable. I had some technical difficulties with zoom and they were very understanding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about KeyBank

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

Interview process is mainly broad. The tax department has very low retention rate and going in as a new hire, they don’t expect much just for you to know the basics. Interview process was very friendly and each individual took their time to answer questions and also hear from you.

Interview Questions
  • What software to use in tax prep?

KeyBank

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in Sep 2022

Interview

The recruiting coordinator booked my interviews last minute. At approximately around 7pm EST for 9am the next day. I had very little context and time to prepare. They also provided incorrect or vague job titles and unintentionally put me in a position to fail.

KeyBank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank in Sep 2022

Interview

I am considered for the first round of interview on campus by attending a career fair. The interview is based on a case study where you have to do a simple maths problem in ~30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Calculating profits for Chicago toll stations and suggesting improvements to increase profit

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank (Brooklyn, OH)

Interview

The interview was well structured and the interviewer was a joy to speak with. All of the questions were straight forward, nothing unusual. It was conducted over the phone which made it feel less informal but the second interview is in person.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about a time I had a difficult client and how I handled it.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Madison, WI) in Aug 2022

Interview

Had interview with HR, Branch Manager and Investment Advisor, Regional Manager and Investment Regional. Total time from Application to offer was about 3-4 weeks. Interviews about a week apart. Pretty quick process compared to other companies I’ve interviewed with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Columbus, OH) in Aug 2022

Interview

Straight forward process that mostly includes a phone screen and meetings with stakeholders and that's it. While this approach can be quick, it will oftentimes lead to hiring the wrong person. The interview process needs to be more thorough and robust. They scheduled my meetings last minute and gave me the wrong time slots and titles. Very little notice or prep time to make an impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Brooklyn, OH) in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview was not good. I had to reach out to them for each step because weeks went by without hearing back. I had my in person interview over a month ago and online account still states that my screening is in process. Finding the right candidate is important to them but they told stated I would have an answer within 2 weeks and it’s been close to 6 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted the job
  • What I know about the company that mades me want to work there
  • Why I wanted to change my career path (what I’m doing currently is very similar so that was a weird question)

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank (North Canton, OH)

Interview

The interview process was very in-depth as there were multiple rounds with different employees from different departments. There was a screening call, a personality interview, and a mock pitch plus situational interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 653 Interviews

KeyBank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at KeyBank as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Bank Teller and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Teller and Personal Banker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at KeyBank takes an average of 26 days when considering 729 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Bank Teller had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Personal Banker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at KeyBank according to 729 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.28%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at KeyBank? Share Your Experiences

KeyBank Careers

Cover image for KeyBank

Get to Know Key Your local, responsible, award-winning bank. Our roots trace back 190 years to Albany, NY. Today, KeyCorp is based in...More

• Values
  • Culture
  • Your Opportunity
  • Students

Company Updates

83 days ago

Community
What do you get when you mix the joy of cooking with the love for entertaining, and a dash of community care? It’s Kay Catering — a contemporary Korean specialties served throughout the Seattle area. When demand for their services increased and they outgrew their community kitchen, Kay turned to KeyBank for assistance in their journey to acquire their own building. Kay Catering now has the space and equipment to continue to make a difference in their community. Read the full story here: https://bit.ly/3o2Arja SBA loans are subject to SBA eligibility. All credit products are subject to collateral and/or credit approval, terms, conditions, availability and are subject to change. KeyBank is member FDIC. 220616-1612978
Shared image - Kay Catering
Kay Catering
bit.ly

83 days ago

Company News
Join us in welcoming our 2022 Key Analysts! 🎉 We’re excited to have our analysts jump start their career with KeyCorp and we look forward to connecting over the course of the program.
Shared image

KeyBank Photos

+ Add Photo
KeyBank photo of: CEO Chris Gorman at the Tiedeman Campus
KeyBank photo of: Digital Market Visit at Tiedeman Campus
KeyBank photo of: Digital Market Visit at Tiedeman Campus
KeyBank photo of: Branch teammates
KeyBank photo of: Teammates at Key Tower
KeyBank photo of: Teammates volunteer with Shoes &amp; Clothes for Kids in Cleveland

Expert Career Advice