KeyBank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 571 of over 571 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

Asked behavioural questions throughout the process, with two rounds of interviews. First was a call and the second was with a panel. Overall professional and friendly, and responses throughout the process was quick.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with Excel?
    Answer Question

KeyBank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

It was not bad, very organized, and really did not take much effort if you are qualified for the job. Just answer honestly and be prepared for economic-style questions such as if something is a good investment over a period of time or an annuity.

Interview Questions
  • there is always an economic or math question to answer in real-time

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter. Behavioral interviews during super day with case study that was prepared ahead of time to present to interviewer. Interviews were located in their Cleveland office regardless of office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyckelby, Dalarna, Dalarna

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank (Nyckelby, Dalarna, Dalarna)

Interview

Very formal. Easy process with a mix of behaviorals and technicals. Then took all of the interviewees out to dinner. Really enjoyed their company. Unfortunately didnt get the job in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview with 3 individuals from the company, went smooth with mostly behavioral questions. Knowing resume front to back is paramount. Additionally, they asked why this specific role and why I have an interest in debt capital markets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

Interview over the phone with HR then interviews with team members and manager. Interviews were relatively laid back with a good mix of behavioral questions and background experience questions. Team members and manager were open to questions and provided insight on what to expect if offer was given.

Interview Questions
  • In your past work experience, what is one issue you noticed, why was it an issue, and how would you correct it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cincinnati, OH)

Interview

They said there will be two people but only one showed up and that put me off track for a little. Other than that it was good, the interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

One on one interview with area leader (direct manager). From there, there can be a second interview the regional manager. Straight forward questions. Responsive HR and overall simple process. Good luck!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hopewell Junction, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank (Hopewell Junction, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First with KeyBank recruiter, second with branch manager, and third with Market leader of your district. Between initial contact and final interview it took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for KeyBank?
  • Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer:
  • So tell me about yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Washington, DC) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, very similar to a Capital One interview. It is a case interview with basic revenue, variable cost, margins, fixed cost, profit. Practice cases prior and you should be good to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KeyBank

Application

I interviewed at KeyBank

Interview

I had a couple phone calls with the analysts and associate. Later, I was informed about my Superday, in which I had my final interview with the Director on a video call. The entire process took about three months before I was given an offer. P.S. Everyone at Key were supportive and helpful during my interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. Walk me through a DCF. What's happening in the tech industry?
1 person found this interview helpful