KeyBank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Brooklyn, OH) in October 2019.

Interview

Submitted resume online, phone interview after 2-3 weeks, the next day I was informed and invited for final in-person the upcoming week. Results were verbally communicated by phone and then official email.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite class?   1 Answer

Interview

The first round was with the HR, questions are basically get know your background. The second round was with senior analyst in the team, some technical questions related to the skills needed and also some behavioral questions.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

Recorded pre interview prior to meeting with someone then the process continued into a phone interview, which is where my process ended. The pre interview recorded questions were an interesting approach

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2020.

Interview

My process consisted of three interviews. One was basically behavioral questions. "What was a time where you had to overcome a challenge" . "When was a time where you had something tragic happen and how did you prevail" . The second interview was a role play event which was easy but it depends on how you are able to improvise. Third interview was more so about the company and what you can bring to them.

Interview Questions

• "When was a time where you had something tragic happen and how did you prevail"   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in January 2020.

Interview

just some simple technical questions related to statistics and machine learning and the interviewer is pretty nice and also will ask for the related internship experience, and you need to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• how to solve multicollinearity   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in December 2019.

Interview

typical hr questions, hiring manager was prepared and easy to talk to. Interview was conversational. Asked about 10 questions and allowed time for my questions. Process was very comfortable. At the end of the interview provided a follow up time line and for the most part it was accurate.

Interview Questions

• Prior Experience, career goals, compensation requirements   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall a neutral experience. Everyone was very nice and the questions they asked weren't too difficult but their entire team was made up of men.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a DCF, what are some ways to value a company, what are some stocks you are following right now?   Answer Question

Quantitative Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank in November 2019.

Interview

I had a brief chat with HR for a role which didn't work out earlier. I looped back to her for another role which was senior Modelling Analyst. The HR was great in all the rounds.

First was a one on one interview with the hiring manager.

I was selected for the panel round where i had no idea which job i was interviewing nor i had any idea about the job description. The questions asked were not even relevant to my resume.

For a 3rd round interview the Head of Group was supposed to show up at 10.30 am and actually after waiting for 15 minutes on the call, someone showed up.

For 4th round , the person who reports to him showed up , asking me a bunch of personality and culture questions. I wonder what culture the firm has, when it cant even call a person on the scheduled time setup weeks before.

Interview Questions

• 1:Tell the full form of CCAR
      2: Package used in Python for Machine learning and Logistic regression
      7: Methods to evaluate Option
      8: How to count 4 L water by having 3L and 5 L buckets   Answer Question

Digital Product Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Brooklyn, OH) in November 2019.

Interview

First interview was a phone screen which is the normal tell me about yourself and why you want to work there. For the final interview you go to their Brooklyn, OH headquarters and do an all day group project to design a consumer-facing banking app.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delmar, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Delmar, NY).

Interview

Overall unprofessional interview which way too much joking around. They could hardly stay on task of asking questions or answering mine. They ended up passing my information on to another hiring manager in a completely different area that I really didn't want to work in, without telling that manager ANYTHING about me.

Interview Questions

• What Disney character would you be?   1 Answer