KeyBank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.8

IBInterview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Pretty standard. First round, then super day with six interviews. Why banking? Why KeyBank? And some pretty standard accounting questions. Overall really standard interview and they have such a nice building to admire between interviews.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty straightforward. There were some logic questions that were a bit tough but nothing unreasonable.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Applied online, took an online virtual tour of a day in the life of a teller, received a phone interview, in person interview with the hiring manager. Took drug test and background check. Job offer received by phone/text. Accepted offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to gain out of this position?
      How long do you see yourself working for this company?
      What are your goals?
      Answer Question

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through my school and went through the recruiting process. Went to the group super day in New york city and met with three different people. Friendly employees and the interviews were pretty much what I had expected to get. Seemed like a good place to work, can't beat their location in new york either.

Investment Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a follow up phone call about two weeks later. Basic personal questions were the main subject, and about a week after that I was invited to interview in Cleveland.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

phone conversation with a recruiter
    Go through with my resume and asked some background information
    will have another phone call with manager to know the role of the position and the requirements.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Search Consultant from the StraussGroup who guided me through the process. I was called randomly by this individual who scheduled 2 phone interviews with me following our initial conversation. During the phone interviews, we went through everything! Both on my background and on the position with KeyBank. After our phone interviews, I was able to meet with the Sales Manager in-person and was excited about the opportunity. No hoops to jump through, just straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What was your production like in 2016? How many deals did you close and what was the average loan size?   Answer Question

Licensed Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Rochester, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview with recruiter, interview with staff from your branch then interview with senior management and financial advisor. They follow up very quickly. I found the interviews very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What would you say your greatest weakness is   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Penn, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter who was very nice a mm d professional. I received a call from the Area Manager to meet, the interview process was more of an attack then what I had to offer key Bank. While I understand that the sales culture is important in banking not every branch is going to hit their goals every year this does not mean the branch is unsuccessful or unproductive. I have had many very successful years but the interviewer was not interested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your responsibilities as a branch manager.   Answer Question

Contact Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Brooklyn, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Four people were to interview at 5pm. You must bring an ID to enter the building. We all were escorted into a room by the hiring manager, there were 4 different tables set up (one for each of us). Each applicant was interviewed by 2 people (one of which was a manager and the other a peer) who switched up asking and answering the questions.

Online Banking Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Royalton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (North Royalton, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I didn't apply, but a recruiter contacted me via email since I was in their talent network and my skills matched the job. After they called, I applied and soon after I had to complete a virtual tryout in which I went through a simulation of what I would be doing on the job. After I passed that, a couple weeks later the recruiter called to set up phone interview. Basic questions were asked. Then another recruiter contacted me to set up an interview. Went in and spoke with 2 individuals. Job offer came the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable