KeyBank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KeyBank Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2018

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The hiring manager seemed genuinely excited to have me there. At the end of the interview, the next steps including drug test and background check were thoroughly explained to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked basic questions about sales and also if I felt comfortable handling large sums of money.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

Recruited from the school's job fair. Went in for an internship interview and was asked with basic questions such as leadership and career goal in the future. They interview two candidates simultaneously, which each of the applicants answers the same question given.

Summer Retail Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter several weeks later. Had a brief phone interview with her. A week later I received an invite to the Interview Day at a local branch. That consisted of two interviews with a district manager and the lead teller at the bank. Also did a quick roll play scenario to test sales capabilities. Nice staff.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyBank (Rockland, ME).

Interview

The interview consisted of a lot of quiz questions which were very easy. Then, I had phone screen interview which was not very friendly. I did not get an information about the test score.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen first and then an in-person panel interview. The two interviewers oversee the retail banking program in our area. They were the friendliest people ever and asked mostly behavioral questions. I felt so welcomed and it was one of the best interview experiences I ever had. As long as you come prepared, you'll be fine.

Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Overland Park, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was a phone interview. Then I was asked to come to Kansas for an in person interview but turned it down due to the fact that they would not pay for my travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• On a sale of 1-10 how would you rate your proficiency in excel?   Answer Question

Surveillance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

There was a phone interview with someone from their national HR. They recorded all my answers and then sent it into the hiring managers. The follow up interview was with the panel of team leads. They made their decision within one week from the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to be analytical/problem solve/attention to detail/work with a large amount of data.   Answer Question

Surveillance Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KeyBank in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on career site and got the interview invite one week later. The interview result took a little more than two weeks. The interviewer was quite rushed with a given list of more than ten questions, making me feel that I am just one of many candidates. I guess they have a detailed criteria with score given to each candidate based on their the answers. The interview last for about 30 minutes and I was the person to talk most of the time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank.

Interview

The process took over three months. I applied online and heard back from HR via email to schedule a phone screen for a couple weeks later. It took another month to get to the next step which was a call with the hiring manager. After talking to this person, it was clear it wasn’t the right fit for me.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KeyBank (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy interview with basic behavioral questions. The interview process was very professional, however it did take quite along time for them to get back to me. Overall, the interview was simple as long as you freshen up your behavioral question knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe the three most important qualities of a leader   Answer Question