KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

L.E.K. Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 558 of over 558 interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Multiple case studies, typical consulting style. Size a market, identify some of the main issues, come up with a recommended approach. These are done with increasingly senior consultants, final round being with partners.

Interview Questions
  • How big is the UK bingo hall market?
    Answer Question

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Após aprovação no gmat, a próxima etapa consiste em uma apresentação de um case, caso aprovado, a etapa seguinte consiste em duas rodadas de entrevista com perguntas sobre você e resolução de case. A última etapa consiste em uma entrevista com os sócios que vão querer te conhecer melhor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about L.E.K. Consulting

Join the conversation on

Private Equity and the Buy Side

1y

works at

L.E.K. Consulting

Fish that have already made it onto the buyside - honest thoughts on LEK? We do a ton of CDD, VDD, growth strategy, etc. and just curious how we are perceived. Thanks in advance!

21 Comments

Join the conversation on

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with 2-3 cases + 2-3 behavior questions, over Zoom. First round was with Consultant level members of LEK across the US, and the second round was with EMs and Partners.

Interview Questions
  • Why LEK, why consulting? Standard market sizing and strategic cases

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Interviewers were very helpful, called immediately after to notify about final round The interview was a little rushed though because they do not allocate sufficient time per interview and they were not really able to finish case, behavioral questions, and the Q&A in the time that was provided [30 minutes per interview]

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to change someone's mind about something

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Straightforward - 3 interviews total, 2 30 min and 1 4 hr with multiple people. The first interviews were strategy and quant. They were over the phone. Focused entirely on life science (both pharma). Know about how to ask for patient incidence and how to get to drug revenues from there. The final interview was a mix of a longer case interview, market sizing, and fit. Overall quite fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

First round was a behavioral interview and a short case, and then super day which included 3 cases. They were pretty standard consulting cases like go to market strategy, market sizing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews which involved different case studies pertaining to guesstimates , analysis of profit, market sizing questions and other case studies as well. You have to explain your approach to arrive at the figure. Approach is more important than the answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interview process was a combo of personality and case interviews. The cases varied by interviewee, but most were fairly interesting/challenging. Pretty standard management consulting interview process. Everybody was very respectful and kind.

Interview Questions
  • Please provide a strategy for how you would grow a mom-and-pop restaurant in the suburbs. Explain using data and assumptions.

L.E.K. Consulting

Application

I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting

Interview

Very efficient process with roughly four rounds of interviews. At the manager level they want you to align to a vertical, so it is important to highlight why you'd fit within a given team and what relevant work experience you can bring to the client engagements.

Interview Questions
  • Case-style interviews e.g. market sizing followed by fit within each round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

One of the interviewers was very nice and supportive during the interview process. They would push the candidate to finish the case within 25 minutes, so be mindful of that.

Interview Questions
  • Why company/consulting/walk through your resume What's the biggest challenge do you think for this job? describe an ambiguous moment Some questions about resume Quant: Market size of two treatments in US Qualitative: which indication our client should focus on and what factors should we consider when choosing the indication
Viewing 1 - 10 of 558 Interviews

L.E.K. Consulting Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at L.E.K. Consulting as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.33 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Life Science Specialist and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Associate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at L.E.K. Consulting takes an average of 18 days when considering 418 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Summer Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at L.E.K. Consulting according to 418 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 43.14%