MasTec Advanced Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

The first part of the interview is a phone interview with a recruiter from Colorado. She mentioned that this part is a pre-screening and after the interview she would send my answers to the HR department where the business is located and if they like my responses then they would call me for an on-site interview. The interview seemed very rush. There were a lot of awkward silences while she typed out my responses to her questions. There were a few of "yes or no" questions and "on a scale of 1-10" questions. Some of the Microsoft Office questions asked where long and hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how proficient are you in Excel?
      When was the last time you used PowerPoint and who were you presenting to?
      Can you work from home?
      What experience do you have booking travel for other personnel?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies in May 2015.

Interview

First step was a pre-screen. The interviewer mentioned that she would send my responses to the HR Department and if they liked my responses I would get called for an on-site interview. The interview seemed very rushed. There were a lot of awkward silences while she typed up my responses.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

It was a great interview. They took the time to get to know me. Showed me around the office. Introduced me to everyone. Made me feel comfortable & at home.

Interview Questions

• What I felt I could bring to the company?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Coral Gables, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process. Met with the hiring manager and he just wanted to get a feel of my experience and personality. He felt I was a good fit for the position and company, and I was hired on the spot. An HR manager followed up with me in the following weeks to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set offer, no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

A couple of calls with recruiter and hiring manager, who asked for samples of project plans and process flows and took too long to hear back from them, selected an internal candidate

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

Very long process. Most of which was spent interviewing with a bunch of leadership that ended up not being there a few months later. Drug test was a joke. No legit background check

Interview Questions

• They all kept asking the same open ended questions. It was as if it was their first interview.   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

I Explained about my background, seems like I was over qualified.

Mgr did not ask much question in the interview, got hire just by answering to a question, "can you come to work on time all the time" ? YES .
    You hired ! very informal, the best and easiest question I ever been ask to land a job.

Interview Questions

• Come to work on time all the time. In other words my "time management" skills   1 Answer

Negotiation

Flat out gave me the pay range and I ask for higher that the max range. But he could not for LV market. So I accepted the highest offer.

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy to navigate. Question were direct and to the point. Had a reply within 24hrs. Was able to send resume with my interview. Very satisfied with the overall process.

Interview Questions

Had to leave town for training. Was not able to at the time

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was not ready. He was new to the area and he did not seem confident. As i asked answers it seems like he was unsure on how to answer. Conference call for new hire was a iPhone and was not professional, as you'd expect from a respected company.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in alarms?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple. i was placed in a room with two field technicians supervisors and one site manager. the site manager look up and and asked if i knew how to speak english and how to drill a hole through a wall. after that i was hired.