Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Interview Questions

Interviews at Meditech

Interview

I had 3 interviews total. The first interview was with the hiring manager. The next one was with the Supervisor/team I would be working with. The last one was with the Manager & Director of the division. Very friendly interview process. If you pass the initial interview with the hiring manager, they give you some options of topics to come up with a presentation to demonstrate you can present and do basic research.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was very typical, mostly behavioral questions. Programming exam was long and took the full 3 hours. The interviewer was very nice, but I did not hear back after interviewing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Foxborough, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral by a friend. Submitted a filled out application, resume and cover letter through them. About 2 weeks later received a call to setup an interview for the following week.

On the day of the interview I spoke with the recruiter for about 45 minutes where she asked about my background, what I knew about Meditech, and other general questions.

Then you had to do a coding test. You have 3 hours available to complete it. The company uses their own proprietary language so the test is part tutorial and part test. About 90% of it is teaching you the concepts, then the final couple of questions have you apply the concepts to actual problems. One of the them being a Fibonacci Solver.

After that, I was told that it takes them about a week to evaluate the test, then if any development teams want to speak to you further you get called in to a second interview, at which time you may receive an offer. I did not make it to the second interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The first interview was a coding challenge using their proprietary language magicfs, as well as specific questions about your resume and transcript. The coding challenge itself guides you through the basic syntax of magicfs, but you need to understand basic programming practices.

Interview Questions

• Using MagicFS, search a list of pairs and return the matching value found   Answer Question

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in November 2019.

Interview

They gave me an brief initial phone interview, a 30 min phone interview, a meeting with a recruiter which then your given a subject to write about after questioning. Then if you do well you are contacted to do a presentation and interview which entails google slide and topics of their choosing for you to discuss for up to 15 minutes.

I had to do this twice because they thought I would be good for another application, however after the second time giving a presentation I never got contact back, had to call a recruiter who was nice until I called her where she rudely told me we already gave you a notice (which I never got). The people who interviewed me were nice and it seemed like a good company to work for but I didn't like the very long process and the many days off I had to take just to not even get contact back and in addition not take responsibility in NOT contacting me back.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

I met with a recruiter who took me to a room for an online tutorial and question to the MAGIC programming language. How well you program from understanding the language in a day is the screening process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

A phone interview where you are asked about your education and skills and and explaining what you know about the company followed by a on site interview that goes more in depth.

Interview Questions

• My Skills, Education, and experience as a software developer   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

First interview consisted of about an hour long conversation with a recruiter, typical first interview, focus on experience and education. Following the conversation there was a written section. Second interview was with the management team of the group that is looking to hire you for the second interview.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied for this position through my school and did an on-campus interview. I then was asked to write a response paper on the importance of technology and apply to the position through the website. Then I was asked to come in and do a presentation followed by an interview. After that, I was asked to come in again and interview with the hiring manager. A few days later, my references told me that they got a call from Meditech and I assumed I would receive an offer. Instead, I never heard back. I’ve been checking in periodically and the recruiter keeps telling me to contact him again in 2 weeks. It was an extremely lengthy and stressful interview process, and it has been over a month with no answer as to whether or not I received the position. I put that I didn’t receive an offer, but once again I was told to wait another 2 weeks to hear about the status of my application

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

They took like 6 weeks for the process. First you had to take a pretty simple programming test and then an interview with some of the department managers, where they give you a few logic type questions to answer

Interview Questions

• most efficient way to have 4 people cross a bridge with one flashlight   Answer Question