Meijer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 655 of over 655 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meijer

Featured Interview

Meijer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer in Feb 2021

Interview

Over the phone probably due to COVID but was simple standard interview. Were nice and pleased to interview me. Was offered on the spot after interview. When hired after interview helped fill out additional forms.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience do you have working?
    Answer Question

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

They reached out quickly after I applied and the interview was pretty quick and easy. There were a few questions about experiences and there was a heavy focus on my availability

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working as a cashier?

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

It was basically an entry level position within the retail of a store. It involved many simple questions regarding reliability and ability to multi task and prioritize work. Customer service was the winning emphasize.

Interview Questions
  • Would you help a customer or continue working on a maintenance that needed to be done by end of day?

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Very easy. They really didn’t care that I didn’t have any experience. They seem to just need bodies because they have a high turn over rate. It was quick as well. Had an offer within 15-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

they gave me one quick screener phone interview. Later I was interviewed by two managers at the same time in the store. Then I was brought back in to talk to store director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Behavioral questions, fairly easy and straight forward. They are looking on how you would solve problems in retail store situations. Typical retail interview questions. Also give good information and background about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What would you do if a customer asked you where an item was and you did not know the location of said item?

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

The interview took place within one day and was relatively easy. There weren't many surprise questions and they mainly just asked me to clarify things that they saw on my resume already.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Attended Open Interview with Resume. I was offered a position during the interview. Afterwards, I had to apply online for the specific opening and was officially hired once I had completed the application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

Guy who interviewed me did not seem interested in his job or the interview process. Admittedly it may have been because I was applying to a part-time job while I already had a full-time day-job in a different field. Job sounded simple but like a lot of physical labor which I welcomed. I learned of the hours: ~7P to about 5-6A (roughly) and was less interested but still willing to try it out part-time. Interview was at 10 or 11PM at night and by mid-day the following day I received a denial email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

I applied online, heard back within a week or so for a video interview via HireVue (one-way, they present questions to you and you record your response). About another week later I got a second interview with 2 merchandising managers where they asked a series of behavioral questions that were unnecessarily confusing and specific, not at all related to the internship or honestly any pertaining skills at all. Worst interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome a stereotype in a group setting.

Meijer

Application

I interviewed at Meijer

Interview

I arrived for the interview on time and in proper attire. the office was nice. I waited for a few minutes for the interviewer to arrive. I had some coffee which was free and tasty. They brought me in to the conference room with some other people and asked me questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 655 Interviews