Motorola Mobility Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Motorola Mobility Interview Questions

Interviews at Motorola Mobility

2.9

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I was asked about my previous mobile experience. android vs ios. mobile devices i have tested on. automation vs manual and so on. There was 3 rounds of technical interview plus HR and an initial screening

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging application you have tested   Answer Question

Baseband Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Hiring process : -
    1. Hiring HR will call to understand your background and interest level in job. He will setup a telephonic interview
    2. Technical manager will call you and explain you about job role. Will ask some questions related to basic technical skill test
    3. You will get onsite interview call from HR
    4. During onsite interview, multiple people from your future team with access your skills and walk you through Motorola labs
    5. HR will call and confirm you, if selected and provide you offer letter

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions based on your work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

One with the recruiter and one technical. The interview was set up right after talking with the recruiter. The technical one was easy. The technical started with coding which I honestly did not prepare for. I could have done a lot better with the interview.

System Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

phone interview with a bit of technical questions and was being judged if a good team player or not. there was one person on the phone with me and then in person with 3 people on site.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility in June 2019.

Interview

A telephonic round with hr and then one hour interview with developer. Developer asked verbal questions in beginning and then asked to code 3 problems, all easy level. I was able to code all of them perfectly. I was asked more verbal questions in remaining time which I answered correctly. Later I was told that I was not selected.
    Developer had a negative attitude and was in rejection mood from beginning.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Six different interviews filled with panels of people and a 2 hr comprehensive online exam. Emails being sent to me about interviews the next day at 2am. The coo of the credit union had major personal issues and her whole team quit on her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call in two weeks to schedule a video interview. The interview went on for two hours with five different people.
    They are really nice and they asked everything on resume. A few technical questions based on skill set mentioned on resume.
    Just be confident and prepare your resume very well.

Interview Questions

• converting big endian to little endian   2 Answers

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility.

Interview

First round: Phone Interview
    Second round: Video Technical Interview
    Third round: onsite Interview

After you apply online, they take couple of weeks and you get a phone Interview and then the process starts accordingly

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions related to IOS or Android depending on the platform you choose   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized. The recruiter set me up with the interview but disappeared, so I was unable to follow up with him. Another recruiter set me up with a face to face to meet with 3 managers. Upon arriving, I found out that emergencies came up with 2 of the managers, another manager had to be found for the interview. I guess I was not on the schedule. We did a Skype with another manager but I could not see her. I could have just spoke to her by phone. All appeared not interested in interviewing!

I followed up and got a call back from a new recruiter that I was still under consideration for the position but later never heard back from anyone. To this date, after a couple of months, I have not received any final feedback on whether I am still under consideration or if the position has been filled. It would have been nice to receive a call or email, instead of being left hanging after investing a lot of time in the interview process with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Motorola Mobility (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Really nice and friendly people. Interview in 5 rounds. Asked everything on resume and explained their work culture, their project and things i will be doing. Talked about interest and current projects which I am doing.

Interview Questions

• Why an application is not able to connect to the internet?   1 Answer