Movement Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Movement Mortgage Interview Questions

Interviews at Movement Mortgage

2.3

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

Professional, short, to the point. Didn’t ask anything out of the ordinary. Interviewer did most of the talking explaining the company. Felt like it was a very reputable company

Human Resources Compensation Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Fort Mill, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied a couple of times online, received a brief phone interview after the second or third attempt. After about a week I was called in to have a one-on-one interview with someone different than who I had spoken to over the phone. The interview was very relaxed; however, the girl interviewing me was dealing with a cold so she'd go out of the room every 5 minutes which kind of made the flow bumpy. The position was for an entry level job so there weren't any difficult questions, just things that pertained to the job and the company. Lasted about 30 minutes and then she showed me around the office and introduced me to a few employees (which I assumed was a good sign at first). She seemed very interested and was eager to fill the role as quickly as possible, and I was willing to start immediately. I asked her how long it would be until a decision was made and she told me it would be a few weeks at least because I was the first to interview for the position and they have to be fair to everyone who applied. I sent her a thank you email the day after the interview expressing my appreciation for being given the opportunity to sit down and speak with her. After 2-3 weeks and I still hadn't heard anything, I sent her another email saying I understood that candidate selection is not an easy process and that I'm still interested in the position. Never heard anything back, never got a denial email, nothing. The job was reposted online shortly after I had sent the second email so I was right to assume I didn't get the offer.

Digital Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

Applied online, talked to the recruiter about 3 weeks later. Had an excellent conversation and was told that I'd receive an in-person interview request the following day. I never got the request or a response to my follow up email. Terrible recruiting practices!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall, pretty easy! Online application, a phone interview, in person interview, and was offered the job a week later. The hiring manager was very welcoming and casual - did not request to see a resume, and the it was more of a conversation than an interview. Super relaxed, but professional.

Interview Questions

• How would your strengths/weaknesses help in this position to move the company forward?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewing the company - it was not a job interview, as such. They're a great company, but I will be working for someone else, and now I'm their competition. Great people, though.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience which was many years ago.   1 Answer

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Multiple meetings and conversations with a Market Leader. Very casual, comfortable and unstructured. Met with Branch Manager and Market Leader for follow up interview...again very relaxed. Primary focus is company culture and personality compatibility.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself fitting in with the company culture?   Answer Question

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was great. They were very informative on the position and the company. All my question were answered. Great company culture. Looking forward to taking the next step in the process.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

They called me from Career Builder, the process was quick and honest.
    I really appreciate the decent and respectful behavior of the local Branch Manager. Overall I am in the process of on boarding and am being treated very well.....

Interview Questions

• all questions were related to my past experience in my resume   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage.

Interview

I applied for this position about two years ago as well. The phone interview I felt went great it's based on character no questions were asked about my background. I waited almost two weeks and then followed up.no soon as I did that I received the decline email. This is the exact same thing that happened last year. Not sure what they look for but over looking candidates with willingness to learn and well experienced must not be what they want.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was rude, aggessive and judgmental. Her views and beliefs dominated the interview and did not match the stated company culture. She also expresses a dilike for my alma mater. She made the interview very awkward and unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did I attend my alma mater   1 Answer