Movement Mortgage Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Movement Mortgage

Movement Mortgage

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Movement Mortgage

Interview

Professional, short, to the point. Didn’t ask anything out of the ordinary. Interviewer did most of the talking explaining the company. Felt like it was a very reputable company

Interview Questions
  • Goals
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in May 2020

Interview

The interview process was super easy and informative. They asked situational questions and shared what their goals were to ensure they aligned with mine. The interviewers were on time and very professional

Interview Questions
  • In what way would you work to ensure every scholar feels welcomed?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Fort Mill, SC) in May 2019

Interview

Applied a couple of times online, received a brief phone interview after the second or third attempt. After about a week I was called in to have a one-on-one interview with someone different than who I had spoken to over the phone. The interview was very relaxed; however, the girl interviewing me was dealing with a cold so she'd go out of the room every 5 minutes which kind of made the flow bumpy. The position was for an entry level job so there weren't any difficult questions, just things that pertained to the job and the company. Lasted about 30 minutes and then she showed me around the office and introduced me to a few employees (which I assumed was a good sign at first). She seemed very interested and was eager to fill the role as quickly as possible, and I was willing to start immediately. I asked her how long it would be until a decision was made and she told me it would be a few weeks at least because I was the first to interview for the position and they have to be fair to everyone who applied. I sent her a thank you email the day after the interview expressing my appreciation for being given the opportunity to sit down and speak with her. After 2-3 weeks and I still hadn't heard anything, I sent her another email saying I understood that candidate selection is not an easy process and that I'm still interested in the position. Never heard anything back, never got a denial email, nothing. The job was reposted online shortly after I had sent the second email so I was right to assume I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Movement Mortgage

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage

Interview

Applied online, talked to the recruiter about 3 weeks later. Had an excellent conversation and was told that I'd receive an in-person interview request the following day. I never got the request or a response to my follow up email. Terrible recruiting practices!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2018

Interview

Overall, pretty easy! Online application, a phone interview, in person interview, and was offered the job a week later. The hiring manager was very welcoming and casual - did not request to see a resume, and the it was more of a conversation than an interview. Super relaxed, but professional.

Interview Questions
  • How would your strengths/weaknesses help in this position to move the company forward?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

I was interviewing the company - it was not a job interview, as such. They're a great company, but I will be working for someone else, and now I'm their competition. Great people, though.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience which was many years ago.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Oklahoma City, OK) in Nov 2017

Interview

Multiple meetings and conversations with a Market Leader. Very casual, comfortable and unstructured. Met with Branch Manager and Market Leader for follow up interview...again very relaxed. Primary focus is company culture and personality compatibility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (Tempe, AZ) in Jul 2017

Interview

I was interviewed twice via phone. The initial interview was a simple meet and greet. Next was a more job detailed interview. The people I dealt with were very nice and eager to find a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you organize your daily tasks?

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

Interview was great. They were very informative on the position and the company. All my question were answered. Great company culture. Looking forward to taking the next step in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Movement Mortgage (San Diego, CA)

Interview

They called me from Career Builder, the process was quick and honest. I really appreciate the decent and respectful behavior of the local Branch Manager. Overall I am in the process of on boarding and am being treated very well.....

Interview Questions
  • all questions were related to my past experience in my resume
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews