Mphasis Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Banga (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

There were three rounds
1. First Technical
2. Second Technical
3. HR round

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone Interview with a MPhasiS developer. Interview was in a major rush, seemed like he didn't want to be on the call and was surprised to get a call back. Advice to answer the questions with key words and elaborate only if prompted to do so.

Interview Questions

• Difference between SynchronizedMap and ConcurrentHashMap
      What's a singleton, and how would you enforce it
      What's an immutable object
      Is String immutable
      Would String a = "abc" or new String("abc") cause new string objects to be created in the String pool
      Difference between HashMap and HashTable
      Use of Thread.join and what does it do
      Different type of Spring bean scope   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Indore (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First of all they have taken a online written test. Second round was SVAR test for testing communication skills. Passing the SVAR round interviews were taken. I was not able to clear the SVAR round so I can't say much about how the interview was.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

First there was a amcat test then once you clear this you have to travel to the company location for the next face to face interview. There are two tech+ one hr interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.strictly based on resume
      2.project
      3.all core java concepts
      4.code on palindrome , factorial using recursion
      5.java 8 features and some real life situations questions.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (New Delhi (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

They don't have any genuine opening with clear understanding of job description. After conducting 2-3 rounds interviews including telephonic and f2f they tell you they have different requirement, when during initial discussion my technical skills were clearly conveyed. Don't waste your time with these people. This is fake company.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (New Delhi (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

I got call from consultancy and first they wasted time and then after 1 hour they asked for first round which is written. Its easy question and then I asked for f2f as 2nd round and asked some technical questions. Then interviewer was good and asked sensible questions and then I went for 3 rd round as DM. He asked some questions related to situation and some salary descision bu I don't know why he asked me to have 0% hike on my offer letter.
    After a good response by DM I was asked to leave. But it was not finished I asked continuously with consultancy for response but they told me my salary has an issue. If that is the case why they didn't gone with HR.
    After 4 weeks I got response that I was not selected. But till that I was asked for negotiation and then told the projects are in hold.
    Good suggestion if you have done with your DM ask for instant response. Or it will wast your time and money.

Interview Questions

• Hashmap vs hashtree   Answer Question
    • Synchronous in thread and some wait vs notify vs notifyall. mainly regarding synchronisation and how it was achieved   Answer Question
    • abstract vs interface   Answer Question
    • how to implement hashmap and hashcode vs equals   Answer Question
    • Why you want to join us?
      If we give the same salary as your offer will you join?
      How you will handle a project as a manager with client?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

First round - Technical
    Second Round - Managerial

Technical was easy. But I couldn't clear managerial round since I didn't prepare for it. I was not knowing that the next round will be managerial. I thought second round might be technical. So I couldn't get an offer there.

Interview Questions

• In technical they asked about hibernate, spring, core java questions, hashmap and arraylist implementation in java, etc   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call from Mphasis for Java Developer with experience in Spring Boot. My interview was scheduled for 10 in the morning and it started at 12. But the management was good and I was free by 2.30 after all the rounds.

Experience - 3 Years

First Round - It went for one hour and the interviewer asked about every technology that was mentioned in my resume.

Second Round - It was done through telephone from the company itself and the main focus was on Spring Boot.

Third Round - It was with the project manager and he asked about the roles and responsibilities, etc.

Fourth Round - HR, it was just a formality and she only asked about my expectations and if my notice period can be bought, etc.

I got my offer letter after one week and they gave a really good hike on my current CTC. It was more than expected.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 - What is the difference between Array and ArrayList?   Answer Question
    • Round 1 - Tell me the flow of the application when you write a program in AngularJS.   1 Answer
    • Round 1 - What is Maven and why do we need it?   Answer Question
    • Round 1 - Which dependencies are needed in Spring boot to make it a web application   Answer Question
    • Round 1 - What is the difference between serialisation and synchronisation in java?   Answer Question
    • Round 1 - Tell me some new tags that are added in HTML5   1 Answer
    • Round 1 - Write a query to fetch employee details based on their department.   1 Answer
    • Round 1 - How Hashmap works internally?   1 Answer
    • Round 1 - What happens if the both hashcode and equals method result same for a key in Hashmap?   Answer Question
    • Round 1 - How does the size of Arraylist increases dynamically?   1 Answer
    • Round 1 - Apart from the Collections interface, which other interface does all the collection classes have?   1 Answer
    • Round 2 - Tell me about your experience in Spring Boot.   Answer Question
    • Round 2 - How do you create a basic Spring Boot application and how do you run it?   Answer Question
    • Round 2 - Where do you put all the properties of your application for Spring Boot?   1 Answer
    • Round 2 - What are actuators in spring boot?   1 Answer
    • Round 2 - How does security works in Spring Boot?   Answer Question
    • Round 2 - How does logging works in Spring Boot? Which is supported by default in Spring boot and which file is needed for the same?   1 Answer
    • Round 2 - How does messaging works in Spring Boot?   Answer Question
    • Round 2 - Tell me the flow of Spring MVC application.   Answer Question
    • Round 3 - Tell me about your roles and responsibilities in your current project   Answer Question
    • Round 3 - Tell me about your journey so far in your career. Are there any challenges that you have faced?   Answer Question
    • Round 3 - Why do you want to change your company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't tell them much about my expectations. I got around 60% hike on my current CTC. I didn't have to negotiate for anything.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

first round will be apti round after that technical round and final round is hr round .Apti round in they 4 section and 30 question. and technical question they will ask.