Mphasis Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.2

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The process was very small but they took three days to complete it when it could have been completed in a day. They wasted a lot of time, it almost took an entire day just to complete 2 rounds. which can be done in two hours time. They did not have the proper management on how to conduct the interview as people were just waiting for hours.

Negotiation

They wont negotiate much in terms of salary.

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was good... the hR's were having great personality.. and it was a one day process..they were very good with everyone. Firstly there was group discussion..and then technical interview..then HR.. and again an aptitude exam..they selected many people..and the team was really great.
    It was only one day process..
    The HR'S were very patient and had a great personality though

Interview Questions

• Asked some technical questions about the branch..and personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Rounds were many.. for small post

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

easy quick hr recruitment partner round round, verbal round, telephonic round, final hr round easy one day process and later after selection an simple technical exam to test your basic knowledge and in interview simple question like LAN WAN Security Computer components etc

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview had three basic rounds. First round was GD which was quite easy. Second round was Versant test which is easy if you have a good command over English language. Third round was operations round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We continuously look forward to grooming us better every day as we go forward.

Technical Support Associate Interview

Interview

Three rounds
    1. On call talking to a bot or programmed voice (Versant Test) where you should score more than 60/100
    2. On call talking to a V&A trainer from company, the call was going for about 22 minutes
    3. HR Round, they ask if you are okay with the profile and rotational shifts
    Basically checked English grammar and communication skills

Interview Questions

• Talk about any topic for 2 minutes   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mangalore (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process .
    there were 4 rounds in total which contained GD followed by versant round and 2 telephonic interviews.
    GD topics were related to current affairs
    versant round was through telephone where there was 50 marks cuttoff
    telephonic interviews basic questions were asked to test fluency and communication skills.
    last round was again a telephonic interview which was a hr round.

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and what are your strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Khalapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Khalapur (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds
    1-Group Discussion - Where they told us to talk about any topic we want
    2-operation's interview -One guy interviewed me he asked about me what are my hobbies and all they just wanted to check my communication skill
    3-it was telephonic interview it was a versant test where you have to talk with machine and you will get evaluated based on your pronunciation and voice

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 20, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1st round is where they check your communication.
    2nd round is an aptitude test.
    3rd is verscent round which is conducted over a telephone
    4 and final round consists of operational round which is quire tough.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Application

Interview

Interview process is pretty chilled out.Your basic communication is checked.After the interview you have to face a telephonic round,your conversation skills are checked and the line is not always clear I think that is the challenge.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself.
      2.Tell me about your final year project.   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Pune City (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

1st round was to speak on any random topic given
    2nd was VNA i.e voice and accent
    After clearing it there's an Ops round
    once you clear it one has to appear for a general aptitude test
    After successful completion you are selected.