Mphasis Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

3.2

Associate Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Belgaum (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude round
2. Speaking Skills
3. Technical Round/HR Round

Apart from this there was a session which took place to tell us about the company.
Applicants were screened based on Aptitude and the understanding the basic concepts.

Interview Questions

• Java Questions, Do not remember the exact questions.
    OOPS concept.
    Simple Networking questions.
    Project related explanation was required
    In details explanation of the project which was done in the final year   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Associate Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Round 1:Amcat Test(aptitude includes programming,verbal,logical,reasoning and mathematical)
    Round 2: SVR(Telephonic process to check communication skills)
    Round 3: Technical interview(Java related questions as the skills required was Java and regarding project)
    Round 4:HR(Talks about the company,working environment,salary,bond,relocation)

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

i interviewed at bangalore the whole process took 2 days.first round was apti round based on amcat. second round was svar round(versant round).after that third round was face 2 face round and final round is hr interview.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Indore (India)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total.
    1. Online Test (AMCAT that consists of aptitude , verbal and technical questions)
    2. SVAR round (Telephonic Round for checking your communication skills and fluency)
    3. Coding Round (string, sorting and linked list based questions )
    4. Technical Interview
    5. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1. OOPs Concept
      2. About Minor / Major Project
      3. Some basic coding questions
      4. DBMS
      5. Basic Programming Questions   Answer Question

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview took place at the campus. They asked questions from the programming language with which you are more familiar. They asked about the details of the project. Be ready to answer everything related with your resume because most of the questions were focused mainly on your resume. Answer in a confident way and maintain a proper body language. Apart from that, refer to their website and see in what all technologies they are associated with other customers/clients across the globe. Talk about few interested areas of yours that relate with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is a pointer? How is it different from the normal variable?

Questions related to your projects.   Answer Question

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We continuously look forward to grooming us better every day as we go forward.

Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

Mphasis Company came to my college for campus drive. Selection process goes in 4 round and every round is an elimination. Four rounds are:-
    1.AMCAT EMPLOYABILITY TEST
    2. AMCAT SVAR TEST
    3. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    4. HR INTERVIEW.

Interview Questions

• Write to program to find day given a date?   1 Answer
    • What is machine learning?   1 Answer

Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Guntur (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Written test for Mphasis is conducted by AMCAT and I qualified in that written test. Later SVAR round is there which is very difficult and I am not qualified for that round.

Interview Questions

• They will give a sheet and they want us to read the sentences in that sheet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of four rounds
    1. The 1st round was conducted by AMCAT Aspiring minds. It had four sections verbal, logical reasoning, quantitative reasoning and advanced quants.
    Out of almost 200 students, only 5 were selected to the next round(IDK the reason. I guess it is because the drive was a pooled campus drive).
    2. The 2nd round was SVAR or versant test. It is telephonic round where you'll be asked to talk with an IVR. It had 6 sections and you'll have to score 50 out of 100 to qualify to the next round.
    3. The 3rd round is the technical round.
    4. The 4th is the regular HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Almost 60% of the questions were based on my resume.   1 Answer
    • 2. The remaining 40% of the question included analytical problems, one or two programming algorithms like printing the fibonacci series, print the prime number from 1 to 100.   Answer Question
    • 3. I was asked to explain a few terms that I've added in my Areas of Interests in my resume which are Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.   1 Answer

Trainee Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

The whole process took place in a single day. It consists of 4 rounds:
    1.online test
    2.svar test(communication tool test)
    3.Technical round
    4.HR round
    =>The online test comprises of aptitude, basic programming and verbal ability questions. There is no negative marking. It is a elimination round.Around 35 students got selected out of 300-350 students.
    =>The second round is a communication test round where a paper is given consisting of few sections, we are supposed to call to the number given in the paper. It is also an elimination round, there is some cutoff to qualify this round.
    =>The third round which is technical round, will be asked questions regarding all basic technical concepts, and on most of the techniques which we mention in our resume.
    =>The hr round is the final round, in this our confidence is checked. They ask some of the questions regarding the project, general questions like tell me about yourself etc. They will give various details regarding relocation, bond, shifts etc

Interview Questions

• Technical: sql joins, and about new emerging technologies   Answer Question

Dec 26, 2018 – Brand Manager

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Chennai (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

1st round (AMCAT) where huge filteration happened
    Followed by SVAR Tool based round
    Technical Interview - All about resume,some basic questions(for NON-IT) on DBMS and Testing .
    HR- About yourself, family details, etc..

Interview Questions

• What are all the things you consider for testing a software or Android App or something??   Answer Question