Mphasis Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mphasis Trainee Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mphasis

2.8

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis in January 2018.

Interview

first round was amcat round after that telephonic round and technical then HR round. interview level is actually easy but we have to show more confidence in front of HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mphasis

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mphasis (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First there is amcat aptitude test. After the test there is telephonic interview where your communication is checked. Then there are two rounds of personal interview- technical and hr. Most difficult of this is amcat test. General technical questions are asked in the technical interview and sometimes you are also asked to write a given program.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Mysore (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round was simple aptitude round, where questions asked was in an average level! I got through this round
    Then they conducted a group discussion round of 10 candidates each! I got selected along with the other two!
    Then final hr round was there! Which was to check your confidence! I was offered with the job!

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Jul 22, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enable Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mphasis (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Written test(Aptitude and technical questions on java ,oops ,DS,DBMS,Technical interview,HR,
     round.Basic questions in HR telll me about yourself,About family and written test cut off was 53%,contains aptitude questions ,English and the basic programming mcq

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value your feedback and we will pass on the feedback to the concerned team to review.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. The first was a technical round and 2nd was the HR interview. The question in the technical round were fairly simple. they asked about your academic projects that you've done, fundamentals of operating system and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• 1) What are the upcoming technologies that you know about?
      2) what mobile operating systems are being used right now?
      3) basics of Java   Answer Question

Jul 26, 2018 – Brand Manager

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mphasis.

Interview

Telephonic Round(for English and communication skills test) plus general interview in which they asked technical and hr questions. After that within 2hours they will tell you your result.
    They just need your good communication skills and basic programming skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, general oops concepts, etc   Answer Question

Dec 10, 2018 – Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are always committed to enabling Mphasis as a company focused on fostering individual growth.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really good experience in attending mphasis interview. Good presentation, smooth HR rounds and technical round. Followed by very good training in managalore. They train people in different technologies.

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mphasis in June 2013.

Interview

I attended campus interview with Mphasis. They took one online test. After clearing test there was a group discussion. And finally personal discussion round. I was not asked any technical questions in personal discussion round. Interview process was pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• hobbies.....
      where do i see myself after 5 years...bla bla   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mphasis (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds conducted.
    The first round was an online test which was the Amcat test, the second round was Technical Round and the third round was HR round,

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, Asked about my college project , my role in the project, Software testing related questions like explain Software development life cycle , bug life cycle, V-model ,Agile model, Sanity testing, Load testing , what does a test report consists of. etc...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mphasis (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

interview process consists of two rounds:
    1. face to face interview where i was asked about normal hr qustions.
    2. versant english test which was easy to crack.
    the results were given after the versant test was over.
    i was selected

Interview Questions

Mphasis Response