Opendoor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

The interview is comprised of an intro call, follow up call. Then you move to interviews with team members that are within your department. The last stage is the pricing interview where you will be asked to evaluate homes live with a pricing associate.

Interview Questions
  • What would you consider your superpower? Why did you choose to interview for this role? What is your background in evaluating homes?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

Casual phone interview Semi formal phone Final round panel - several hours interview It's a very casual process but they clearly want very cookie cutter not honest answers. If you want an offer, give the most toxic generic specialist answers. Cog in the wheel functions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

Recruiter -> phone screen -> onsite (virtual) The phone screen seems canned where they repeat the excel sheet question and expect a perfect solution in 45 mins. Kinda unrealistic to solve flawlessly in less time unless someone has seen it before.

Interview Questions
  • Implement cell sum operation as seen in Excel. Should support transitive additions if cell has a formula.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

A series of several virtual interviews with different people. One was working on a separate laptop while we spoke and didn't even look at me while he talked. Overall, incredibly sexist and ageist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

Process was relatively easy and straight forward. Polite individuals who offered a beverage while I waited. Interviewed with three different individuals, one on one each time. First was the person I would be replacing, second was someone I would work closely with, third was the GM.

Interview Questions
  • Skill set, strengths, weaknesses, why I would be a good fit, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

Started with a standard recruiter screen, then 1:1 with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to complete a take home project related to the OpenDoor business. They then reviewed my submission and invited me to do their onsite round which was 5 interviews + presentation/discussion of the project.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you didn't agree with your partners - how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Google meets with various people from 1-3 hrs on average Many questions regarding the home and inspection process And how the process works Need to understand home building and sales process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Opendoor (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

1, Applied online after couple of days i got a recruiter call 2, Then after reviewing my skill set and background with recruiter they set up a phone Screen 3, Last step would be a Virtual on Site, if everything goes well with the phone screen interview

Interview Questions
  • Design and implement a spread sheet (similar to Excel). It should support the ADD only operation. The interviewer just mentioned after i was done it should support relative equations as well. For example, if you have an equation like C1= B1 +100 and later the B1 is updated C1 should be updated as well. This would be trickier if we want to support any later of dependencies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Opendoor (United States)

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with managers and director. There was role playing involved in the interview because its a phone based position. Overall the managers were good about explaining the position and the benefits of working with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a co worker.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Opendoor (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Process: Recruiter - Hiring Manager - Onsite (Presentation & Team Meeting) - Offer Unfortunately, I did not move onto the onsite round. But I really enjoyed talking to the recruiter and hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews