Orlando Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The management will lure you in with possibilities of growth and are ultimately a carrot in front of the horse. Many including supervisors are uncultured with no theoretical knowledge of efficient hospital business tasks. Favoritism and scapegoating allows the less educated to maintain positions in the chaos of disorganization where schedules are barely able to be managed.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health in September 2014.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from the manager on the floor a few days later. She asked a couple of questions such as when I was going to relocate because I resided in Jax, FL at the time. She then told me I would get a call from HR to set up a phone interview. 20 minutes later I received a call and set up a phone interview at the end of the week. On Friday I received a call (20 mins later) from the same manager I talked to and the assistant manager was also on the line. Interview lasted 20 mins, a lot of "tell me a time" questions and "why Orlando Health". Then I asked a few questions and the manager told me more about the PCU floor and then told me she had 4 more interviews and that I would have contact from HR and if offered we could talk about salary, hours etc. Or if not offered I was still receive a call.
    3 wks went by, nothing, I called HR to ask the status and the guy, Jacob, was very nice and said he would ask and call me back soon. The next morning I received a call from Jacob telling me they still had another week of interviews (even though it had been 3 wks), and said I should hear back within the wk. 5 wks later I received a do not reply email from Orlando Health telling me that they offered the position to someone else. The process I thought was incredibly long for a nursing assistant, and that is was unprofessional to send a general, non personable email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
      Tell us a time when you were a role model?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ocoee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Ocoee, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was an open, friendly conversation between the director of MSU/TMU and I. She then brought the educator on the floor to join in and ask me some questions. They spoke about the unit and asked me why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about health central hospital.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Timing was good, great questions were asked, warm environment. Management explains their expectation of role. Opportunity to ask questions to interviewers. Good to ask about nurse turnover rate. Decisions are made within timely manner. Great place to work. Family environment. Great team morale.

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was one interview with the unit chosen. It was a panel interview with three nurse managers. It was intimidating but that could have been my nerves because I wanted this job so bad.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to manage a difficult situation with a patient or a family member. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview questions used are all the same standard questions. It's a lot of "how would you handle this" or "tell me about a time when" type questions. Also your strenghts and weaknessea. It's not difficult unless you're not good with answering questions off the top of your head. Make it sound good and you'll be fine. Know the "patient first" rule and apply it within your answers. The interview process is sort of long. They interview a lot of people so you're stuck waiting without an answer. They will likely choose the most experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult decision at work. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

They spoke in detail on the job description and what the job consisted of, gave a walk through the OR, answered questions, asked questions on what was my experience, gave information on the job

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied and a week later got a call to come in for an interview. The interview went well, showed me around while asking questions and telling me what to expect. I was suppose to interview with more people but they had to attend to a code that was called. But the manager asked me questions and said that the Recuiter would be in touch in a week. Took longer because of the holiday, but I got an offer!

Interview Questions

• What would you do is someone called out and you had to take on more patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I initially received a call from the department coordinator inviting me to an interview, which also entailed meeting the team I would be working with and conducting a group interview with them. The meeting with the coordinator was pleasant enough, and the team members were friendly with me. However, the group interview was very disorganized, and could have been streamlined, I believe. A second interview was conducted with just the coordinator, which I felt was unnecessary as I had already interviewed with this person initially. The process felt very disjointed, and the response time was slow. It took approximately a month for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• I did not expect them to ask whether I could stomach the job, as I was not sure what the job entailed exactly before it was explained to me.   Answer Question

IS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very straight forward. Campus difficult to navigate.. The HR rep was friendly and helpful. Process was very quick. I interview two times. The questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would your first step be when automating a manual process?   1 Answer