Orlando Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Orlando Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

There are three separate interviews to complete. Interview start with HR. Then an interview with the management. Final interview is with the staff on the unit. The process is straight forward

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make a snap decision without having all the information?   Answer Question

Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Sanford, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Supervisor that interview me was trying to be funny but came off really rude most of the interview, didn't really take me serious, He did a bad job with questions and didn't make me believe orlando health is a place I want to make a career at. It just wasn't what I expected

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Don't remember the exact date I applied but I know it took about a week and a half to receive a phone call for a face to face interview. The first interview I was assuming was going to be scary and nerve wrecking since there were TWO supervisors at the same time interviewing (I'm a shy person). After a few questions and their calm and welcoming demeanor, I was able to relax and could be myself. I was very thorough with my answers and gave examples if I needed to. There were a few laughs and giggles but it was overall a pleasant experience. I was lucky enough to get a call the next day for a second interview the following Monday! I was excited but was surprise to walk in and instead of two, there were FOUR supervisors! I was so nervous the whole time but they were all so awesome and made the whole interview experience a great one!!

Interview Questions

• What were your rolls in your current/previous position?   1 Answer
    • Speak on a time you had to deal with a irate customer?   Answer Question

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call to me to see if I was interested in the position went in for the interview and about 4- 5 weeks later I was offered the position another 3 weeks later I did the Orentation and another week later I started training for the position.

IS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very straight forward. Campus difficult to navigate.. The HR rep was friendly and helpful. Process was very quick. I interview two times. The questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would your first step be when automating a manual process?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

I received an update in the online application that stated "request phone screen" for several months. Contacted HR and the position was already filled.They did not update my application status even after I contacted them.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

The manager seemed to not be interested in the processes. Orlando health states that they are their for the community but they seemed to be badly managed and everyone seems to not care. The management staff seems to be uneducated as well.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was professional, and quick. Scheduled for very early in the morning, 7:30am. Went through two interviews before offer, one wig managers and then one with physicians. The interview was prompt and to the point.

Registered Nurse III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Orlando Health (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted application late September. Received call to schedule interview mid October and interviewed at clinic 5 days later. Interviewed by practice manager and clinic staff nurses together, followed by tour of office, meeting one physician (who complimented me on my resume while shaking my hand), and escorted out after meeting a therapy dog. Every individual I interacted with were extremely pleasant and kind. It was clear that the staff were close like a family and made me feel very welcome. Interview questions required me to think through but overall it was laid back and easy going. Received and accepted job offer 2 days later. I'm proud to say I was not hired, but rather adopted into the family at the clinic I have worked at for 3 months now.

Interview Questions

• A patient is calling you and is very upset. How do you handle this type of phone call?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orlando Health.

Interview

Timing was good, great questions were asked, warm environment. Management explains their expectation of role. Opportunity to ask questions to interviewers. Good to ask about nurse turnover rate. Decisions are made within timely manner. Great place to work. Family environment. Great team morale.