Point B Operations and Process Improvement Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Point B Operations and Process Improvement Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Point B

1 Interview Review

Operations and Process Improvement Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Point B (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Point B has a staged interview process. I went through a few extra interviews as I was being hired for a new market (New England) so in all I believe I had touch-points with about 8 people from start to finish. My understanding is that the normal number of interviews is between 4-6 total. All of my interviews were 1-on-1. Some occurred over the phone, one over Skype video, and the rest in person either in the office or over a meal / coffee.

After the first discussions with the hiring team I had my first real interview at a cafe over coffee. The discussion was very casual and seemed to be more of a general fit interview (are we good for each other).

My second interview was a discussion over the phone and was a little more targeted to my experience. After this interview, I was asked to create a work product / writing sample. This was my first time creating something like this and I thought it was a great way to discover and prove skills.

My third interview focused on the writing sample I created and practice specific content, skills, and background (Operations and Process Improvement).

At this point, I was asked to travel to meet with a Senior Market Director, the Practice Director, and a Senior Associate. Interviews were held at the office and over lunch. One of the interviews included a case study and the others were more conversational / behavioral / experience based.

After this I had one more interview on the phone (which I believe was more like a check in).

I received my offer shortly after!

Overall experience was great. Even though I had a large quantity of interviews, I thought the process moved fast enough. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Point B?   1 Answer