Point B Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Point B Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Point B

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Point B (Denver, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Point B is an exceptional company that really values their employees and customers. The interview process is involved because they want to make sure everyone coming in the door is a good fit, not just for the company, but for the candidate. To get an offer here, you have to be a real superstar -- college honor graduates, MBA's, and doctorates are the norm. Every person I've spoken with say this is hands-down the best company culture they''ve ever encountered and say they can't imagine working anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most successful engagement at Accenture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Point B

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Point B (Portland, OR) in February 2019.

Interview

Initially, I had a quick and friendly 20 minute phone screening with recruiter, another quick and friendly 30 minute call with HR. The next interview was in-person, a 1.5 hour interview with hiring manager, who asked pretty standard questions and was friendly and thorough. The last interview was another 1.5 hour in person interview with creative director. His questions were very tough, and one hypothetical client situation he gave me really stumped me. It was not like any project management situation I’ve been in, and I suggested it would be a decision for the whole team and or a strategist. I did not get an offer, and the feedback was that they wanted someone with more project management leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a project that went sideways, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Point B in June 2010.

Interview

Cultural fit is significant for this company. During the process I was given feedback when I answered something or was not as forthcoming with sharing personal information as their employees generally would be.

Interview Questions

• Provide a 1 page writing sample as to the steps you would go to in order to set up a PMO at a client.   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume and tell me how you moved from one position to the other.   Answer Question