Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

The initial step was phone screening. Later, I received an invitation for an interview with the manager. The process took about 3 weeks including the day I applied and the day the decision was made.

Network Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Lakeville, MN) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. After initial couple rounds of interview with the recruiting agency, was setup an interview through video conferencing with people in prime. General interview with lots of situation based questions. The interviewers were informative and answered my questions about the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you tried introducing something new or changing something at work, how was it received?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you had to ask help from someone to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • Tell us when did you learn a new skill at work and how you approached it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

1st interview was very basic - a screening interview. 2nd interview was more detailed, looking to see what you know about the company and asking behavioral type questions. Both recruiters were very easy to speak with.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: Describe a time you had a customer that was upset and how you handled the call.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in April 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Took two weeks. I have a phone interview today. At first the declined and then sent me an email the same to to set up the phone interview.

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Contracting agency arranged an interview. Met with two people in one 30 minute session. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Overall an easy interview with friendly interviewers. The dress code is pretty casual at some of their offices so don't be alarmed if you walk in wearing business formal attire

AIS Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

The interview was very brief. She only asked me 3 situational questions. The interview was STAR format (situation, task, action, results). She also asked me if I had any questions a few different times.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to go to a supervisor with news   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through a staffing agency, got invited for an interview a week later. The interviewer was mostly asking behavioral questions. The atmosphere was very friendly and encouraging. They got back to me two days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you let somebody down and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied on line submitted my resume two days later call in for a interview a day later I call by hr to accept the job offer in started a month later

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

through a staffing agency got to know about this position, it was 1 round telephonic interview .
    It was cool and nice, Team want to know about my background more and see how i can i fit in the team

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Omaha, NE) in July 2019.

Interview

Very laid back, relaxed interview. Interviewed with two managers present. Talked about past experiences and what the job entailed. Was told interview would take an hour. It actually took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry customers? Give an experience you had to exercise patience. Give an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question