Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prime Therapeutics

2.8

Audit Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Met with a senior director and VP of the call center. Face to face with a plenty of time to get to know the skills required and the cultural fit expected.

Interview Questions

• Project experience in call centers. Willing to accept a short term assignment. Learn a new program that is evolving and being developed as ramp up was underwayl   1 Answer
    • How will you handle multiple sites and unexpected issues.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A reasonable offer was made and put into writing for validation. Very fair experience. Unfortunately the VP is no longer there, moved on for a new opportunity.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth. It was a telephone screening initially and then followed by 1:1. They came out with quick response in no time. Telephone interview was mostly technical and on campus interview was facing the managers and team lead more related to work experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the architecture of the current project   1 Answer

Negotiation

I joined as a contractor, so the price was already fixed

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very thorough and time consuming process. There were multiple rounds of interviews on top of a few phone screens or calls. They offered but I turned it down as it was the wrong situation for me. The offer was fair.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2017.

Interview

Question were detailed and job specific but also focused on resolving conflict. There were soo many questions on conflict that one wonders if personal body armor is a dress code recommendation.
    One of the four interviewers had an incredibly negative attitude towards the phone reps. Her vibe was persecuting towards them and I caught some of the ire too. She was not part of the department I was interviewing for; it seemed like she strong armed her way in. That's just speculation though.
    The rest were a bit of a blur but also asked a lot of conflict resolution questions. "Being discreet" doesn't seem to be an answer they responded positively to. I believe one of the interviewers may have just been there to run out the clock.
    Conclusion: I am frightened for the phone reps.

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

20-30 minute phone interview, standard questions, then was advised some one would call if I was selected for a phone interview.
    I was called in for a one on one interview with the supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in September 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews. A recruiter interviewed me and after the second interview told me I was hired. I was given my salary and benefits information on the second interview. Overall it was very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Obtained this job via a tech consulting company.

Senior Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

They were hiring for several teams so it was kind of long. First part was with 3 managers individually. Two of those managers wanted to continue into the technical portion. One team was technical questions first with an individual. The other team had a small panel. I was exhausted by the end.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with UML?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Newark, NJ) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied on line. Phone screening with HR. Phone interview screening with hiring manager. Phone interview screening with the (other) Account Executive on the team and then with the Account Director (the person who was promoted out of the Account Executive role). Face to face meeting at the (local) Prime office with the hiring manager and the Account Director (no presentation was needed)- at the same time (i.e. both were present as a "group" - not individual face to face meetings). Face to face meeting with the key main client contact

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upsells considering the long sales process?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (New York, NY).

Interview

Very nice recruiter BUT she told me id hear something in a week or so... That was March 28, 2014... It's now July 5, 2014 STILL no word one way or the other. TERRIBLE on boarding process. If this is what you have in store... I'll pass. Too bad, seems to have such great potential.