RSM Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,109 of over 1.1K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSM

Featured Interview

RSM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Partner interviewed me and i were honest. I got My opportunity. I pass the psicotenic test. I told about my personal life. I make mistakes in My test but there any problem because i promise studied. I get My job

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my profesional experence
    1 Answer

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Very welcoming and informative. I did not have a hard time at the interview. I am glad I was able to communicate with the interviewer and learn more about the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

The whole process was very laid back, behavioral questions. Case situations but not a typical case interview. People were nice and it wasn't intimidating at all. Not worth stressing over.

Interview Questions
  • Q: tell me a time. you had to work with someone different than yourself

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Buenos Aires)

Interview

Primero una entrevista presencial con recursos humanos dónde tenés un examen de lógica, psicotécnico y de inglés. Si lo pasas, entrevista presencial con la empresa donde se te explica el trabajo que tenés que hacer.

Interview Questions
  • Por qué necesitabas el trabajo? Que haces en tu tiempo libre? Posibilidad de trabajar en el exterior

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

It was virtual, and I interviewed with two people separately, each for about 30 minutes. Both were pretty casual conversations. They wanted to know more about who I was as a person and why I wanted the position than why I was qualified for that position. Interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

First assessment tests, then remote interview (record yourself answering questions). Interview isn’t too long, classic questions. Had to wait 4 months to hear back, currently waitlisted although applied in November.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

The first stage is online application, the second stage is Online Test. the third stage is Video Interview and Assessment Centre is the last one. If you passed all stage, you will be offered a position at RSM.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

The whole process would be about 10 -15 mins. In total, you would answer 6 questions. You don't need any pressure about it. The questions are more about your ambitions and motivation instead of professional questions.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

There was a 2 part interview that went over about the course of 2 weeks. After that there was an offer that was sent out within the next week. So overall, the process was pretty quick and painless. RSM is a great company and the interviews were great and really personalized.

Interview Questions
  • One thing that they asked me was why I chose to study in this field?

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

2 entretiens : le premier avec la RH qui se charge de voir si notre profil peut convenir aux attentes Le second avec le responsable de mission et l’associé

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Recruiter reached out to gauge interest in the firm (I originally applied back in fall 2020). I had two interviews, both were genuine and laid back. Received an offer about 3 weeks after recruiter initially reached out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,109 Interviews