RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiting process moved fast and was an overall pleasant experience. Two interviews. The first one was on campus, where they asked basic interview questions like tell me about yourself and tell me about a time ___. The second one was through the Webex video conference, where we went over my resume and talked about my experience at my previous job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation in school/at work and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Great experience! The questions were straight forward and there was not a case study aspect. Be persistent in communication and stay in touch. Started with an interview on campus, then spoke with several employees at different offices for office specific hiring.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Applied through referral - had a phone interview, and 3 rounds of in person interviews. One with a partner, manager, and last with a senior. Process took about 3 weeks from applying to hearing back

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Two different socials on campus at nice places, then I got an invite to an on campus interview, then one web interview. Took over 2 weeks to hear back after the 2nd interview, even though they said I should hear back in a couple days.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

The partner called me and we basically had a conversation for 30 minutes. It was very laid back and I had a great time talking with him. The interview ended up being me asking him questions about the job for 30 minutes.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Interviewed on campus with 2 staff member after applying online. After the interview, I never heard back regarding a decision. Follow-up emails were ignored as well. The least they can do is send a generic email which would only take like a few minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I went through four 30 minute interviews along with a programming ability test. Each Interview was with a different manager, varying in business background. The test was used for them to get an understanding of my proficiency in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Not too many tough questions. Resume review for the most part.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RSM in March 2020.

Interview

Very conversational and easy going. Asked how past experiences will contribute to RSM, why RSM, why consulting, etc. Did not ask analytical/technical questions. Both interviewers responded well when asked about themselves/making friendly conversation.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM (Austin, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about 3 weeks later for an in-person interview that eventually got rescheduled to a virtual video interview due to Coronavirus. I joined a WebEx call with a manager in the Tech Risk Consulting department and he was super chill and just asked me to talk about myself and then asked if I was interested in tax and financial statements along with technology because that's what they mostly do.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's really conversational. I interviewed with the partner on the campus and he was really down to earth and nice person. I got the second interview with another partner of the firm over the phone. Great interview experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Back to back on campus interviews. 30 mins each with 2 different people. They asked situational questions and behavioral questions and answered my questions. Two very different vibes from each of the interviewers. Did a good job being informative. Pretty typical stuff

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had 2 things due at the same time, how did you manage?   Answer Question