RSM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone call interview and then an office interview. Overall the interviews were pretty straight forward and I definitely thought that they got to know me! They got back to me quickly with an offer which was nice.

TMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Boston, MA).

Interview

Met at job fair on campus, then had an on-campus interview for the first round of interviews. Second round was in the office for a Super Day, which ran for four hours.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

Interview

Initial on campus fit interview that was short and sweet. They mostly asked about why I was interested and my past work experience. I got invited to the super day in boston that included several interviews that were all relatively informal.

Winter Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1 on campus interview
    1 on site interview
    They were very nice and the on campus interview consisted of a 30 minute interview with a manager from RSM. The on site interview consisted of an interview with a partner and a manager, and then they took you out to lunch to chat with a few of the associates.

ERP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

It was an on campus interview session. My interview was split up into two 30 minute sessions between two partners of the company. I had thought the interview went well and had fantastic conversations with all of the employees and was reassured that I would hear back from them. They did not commit to a specific time frame and after waiting 2 months I think it is safe to say I will not advance. RSM seems like a great company to work for but the follow up communication is very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the company?   1 Answer

ERP Consultant Interview

Interview

Two part on campus interview process. Each part consists of a 30 minute interview with a partner of the company. One partner was uptight while the more experienced partner was very easy to talk to and maintain conversations with. The main negative thing that needs improved is their follow up with candidates that will not be moving forward. A simple, generic email would suffice so we are not left wondering for a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about RSM?   1 Answer

Winter Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very approachable interviewers and typical behavioral questions. They would love to see your passion and engagement on campus, like club involvement. They really value leadership experiences, so just show your passion during the interview and get well-prepared beforehands.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. A week later, I went to the Atlanta office for a three-part interview with a senior associate, a manager, and a partner. I was contacted again by the recruiter two weeks later for more information. After that, it was 3 more weeks till I heard back from the recruiter and was told they still haven't decided, but I never heard from her again. No formal rejection.

Interview Questions

• If your former employer were to describe you in three words, what would they be?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSM.

Interview

Was reached out to after applying through my university. Overall experience was nice, and the people I interviewed with were very down to earth. Two 30 minute interviews with two different people and an office tour.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair on campus, within a day I had been notified I received an interview. The interview was the following week, maybe a week after the initial meeting. Another week after that I was notified I was invited to an office interview. That interview took place 2/3 weeks later. I was notified within a day of that interview that I received an offer.

All the interviewers were exceptionally nice and all were knowledgeable! At the second interview I met with the managing partner for the state for my division, it was mostly personality based with basic questions about my resume and interest level.