RSM Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,217 of over 1,217.0 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSM

Featured Interview

RSM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Partner interviewed me and i were honest. I got My opportunity. I pass the psicotenic test. I told about my personal life. I make mistakes in My test but there any problem because i promise studied. I get My job

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my profesional experence
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

video interview took place online and we got 5 questions to answer. We got warn up questions first which will not be recorded and then we could carry out formal questions. We got about 1 minutes preparing time and 2 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What RSM employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Transaction Services, M&A, Deal Advisory

2d

works at

RSM

I want to jump to TAS. Currently in audit at RSM as a first year associate new hire. Just hired in October but already know I hate it here. How difficult would it be for me to jump into TAS somewhere else after busy season? Looking for Chicago.

20 Comments

Join the conversation on

RSM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Vedio call, only candidate was asked turn on the vedio which wasn't done from interviewers. Interview was more like investigation, done by the directors of the company. Interview was done on Microsoft teams, took for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

The interview was a friendly get-to-know-you chat and the partner focused on a cultural fit aspect, asking questions about my reasons for leaving my previous employer and what I wanted to get from joining the firm. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

phone interview with a recruiter for 20 mins, some basic questions, and also with some job description to make sure you still have interests, the conversation is relaxed and the recruiter is so nice

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself why accounting why public accounting firm

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

I applied online, the application process is online assessment - video interview - assessment center. Mostly are behavior questions, motivation questions. Overall it is not too complicated, you won't get many technical questions

Interview Questions
  • How do you think your personal interest could help bring RSM's values to life

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Online test-video record interview-assessment centre Online the test is easy to pass. In the video interview stage, they may change the question over time, quite difficult questions compared with other graduate schedules.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSM

Interview

The final interview was not hard. But I didn`t pass and the feedback I got says my answers were great but not what they are looking for. I really don`t understand it. Another two Asians who attended the same assessment centre said they got the same feedback as mine. All pics on their website, all HR, all interviewers are white. Maybe it`s just me being cynical. Anyway, great company, but not gonna apply again.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM (London, England)

Interview

After just 1 week of application, Recruiter reached out for scheduling an interview. 2 interviews. 1st with Director and SM, 2nd with Partner. Followed by a small online test. Entire process from application to to offer was completed in around 20 days. Very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through the CV? Why do you want to move here? Why leave Big 4? name 3 risks in procurement cycle? Which industry do you like to work in? name 3 risks to earlier mentioned industry? team management approach?

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

They were super friendly. I spoke with 2 individuals. It was more conversation than anything. It was through a video chat without an initial pre-recorded interview like other firms. It is a small team so it made sense that the interview was person to person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RSM

Application

I interviewed at RSM

Interview

Why me? Why RSM? Why this role? Recent RSM news story? Was able to view my recording back afterwards and re take it if needed. Gave practice attempts too before answering the question for real!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,217 Interviews