RealPage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RealPage Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Applied online through a job board. I was contected by recruiter to have a phone interview and after that a phone interview with hiring manager. Will find out next if there will be a face to face. So far

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX).

Interview

HR was actually very good. He took me through the process without any issues. 4 of the 6 didn't show for the interview. Their storage engineer was awful. He was chewing gum and checking his phone. I've seen people like this before where they are an army of one. Didn't feel important at all.

Interview Questions

• How are you at managing people?   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred for this position by a friend who works at RealPage. I was emailed and a phone interview was setup with the recruiter. The phone interview was very general, questions not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Realpage will ask you your salary range for the job.   Answer Question
    • They will also ask youo do you know anything about the company?   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty thorough. I spoke with recruiter for a phone interview which was fairly easy and laid back. Not that intimidating at all. Then I was set up with an interview with the department head. They ask typical interview questions but made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do you understand or think that you'll be doing in this position?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in in the position and how does your current experience compare?   Answer Question

Billing Sp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted 2 hours. They asked me questions about my current employment and told me about the position. I got an email from the recruiters in South Carolina that the interviewer said it went well and that I'd hear back the following week. I have yet to get a call about a month later. I have left messages and no response.

Interview Questions

• Explain an experience where you went above and beyond your job expectations, do you have auditing experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

Very easy. It really is not that difficult. They just ask to tell about yourself, why do you want to work for them? If you have interest for the type of work you are about to do, everything will go smoothly.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Plano, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then face to face with hiring manager. Second interview with assistant controller. HR called the references and got the offer. The whole process didn't take that long.

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage.

Interview

The interview process was brief and short. We talked about what role could be the best fit for me and when I could start working at the company. I still have a year left in college so I will not be working there anytime soon. Only because I do not live in Dallas or Texas, but the people I have spoken with were friendly and I would consider working there.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

RealPage is obviously and understandably interested in ensuring they are bringing in top notch talent. The interview process is thorough and extensive.

I personally had six to seven phone conversations with various staff ranging from a recruiter to the VP of the department.

Each interview was very casual and was more like talking with friends than rambling off a list of my accomplishments and canned interview verbiage. I felt like they got to know the real me.

From the first call to an offer, it took about three weeks. There was Christmas break lumped in there though so perhaps things move fast when not in holiday mode.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to leave my current job.   1 Answer

Product Management Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RealPage (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I was recruited by an external recruiter to chat with a RealPage executive for a product leadership role. The phone screen with the hiring executive went well, and I was invited to travel from out of town to attend a one day onsite with several, 30-45 minute, interviews. Everyone I met during the onsite was generally likable and the interviews were pleasant. After the interviews, I met with the hiring executive and set a possible start date as well as the final next step (a formality of meeting with his manager).

Well, nearly 4 weeks after traveling onsite for the interviews, and several thank you's (with RealPage personnel) and follow ups (with the external recruiter) later, there has been zero response from RealPage -- not even a rejection. This is completely unacceptable for a leadership position -- if RealPage treats their potential leaders like this, I can only imagine how poorly they treat their staff.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were very light on questions addressed to me. The few questions asked were typical questions about my background.   Answer Question