Rent-A-Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rent-A-Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. It was with the store manager and the district manager. They asked a lot of questions about me not so much my work experience. All and all it was a very typical interview

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Plano, TX).

Interview

I applied online, there was an HR screening, I completed a phone interview, and then an onsite interview. The onsite interview was a group interview. The process took roughly 2 weeks. I knew my status almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waycross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Waycross, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I spoke to the GM in his office after waiting over an hour after my interview time. There were other workers there but he was the only one handling issues with a customer. After the interview was over he asked me "Is that all?" about 3 to 4 times. He made me feel uneasy and I just wanted to leave. As if he expected something more than an interview.

Interview Questions

• He asked general questions but skipped a lot of questions that he believed he already asked me over the phone. It felt rushed.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Benton, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

Very simple, down to earth district managers ask a few questions regarding work ethic and availability
    Previous sales/customer service experience gets you in the door
    Only takes a few days to be hired once background check comes back clean

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathews, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Mathews, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. The recruiter was thorough in describing the job and company. She asked probing questions and made sure that I was a good match for the position.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Sayre, PA).

Interview

very simple applied online got a call from store manager, then did interview with the distract manager and the store manager at the same time, pretty straight forward answered with honesty.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was a typical interview first with manager then with district manager. The second interview was more intense than the first one. Be prepared to answer a variety of questions a little more outside than the norm questions asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Frederick, MD).

Interview

Online test, face to face interview if you pass a very basic skills test. Met with store manager where the interview was very lax and personal. Was more like a conversation, which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• The manager described the job and its functions and verified my qualifications for the job.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Crawfordsville, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called in the morning and was able to go in that afternoon. It was very informal, we sat on the rental furniture on the sale floor. Interview was very quick and simple, was offered a job on the spot, but not the job that I applied for nor was interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Gallatin, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Two interviews; casual and unprofessional; asked extremely basic questions about who I am as a person. Didn't delve into what really mattered about an employee. Very basic questions while the manager acted extremely snobby and I felt condescended to. Can tell immediately that none of them really care about their employees.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to deal with a bug infestation in this given situation?   Answer Question