Rush University Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 162 of over 162 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rush University Medical Center

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2020

Interview

I mainly interviewed and dealt with an HR rep who was extremely nice and helpful. I had 2 phone interviews. One with my HR rep, and one with the pharmacist. Then I came In for an in-person interview with the pharmacist.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle stress in the pharmacy
    1 Answer

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview. The HR scheduled for an interview and he forgot about it. Then he sent an email the following week stating he was busy and rescheduled it. Then after the HR round I had a skype round then an in person interview. After the in person interview they never got back to me or replied to my emails. They are so unorganized. I never knew such a reputed organization will be so unorganized. Even the schedule for the interview was sent in early hours of the same day as interview.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply to rush? Strengths? Weakness? Your background?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in May 2021

Interview

The initial interview was set up over the phone, with a hiring staff member and lasted about 30 minutes. Following this interview I was asked to come in person to be interviewed by the unit directors.

Interview Questions
  • Why I specifically chose to seek a position on that floor.

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

This was an HR screening phone call. They asked a few basic questions, not very conversational literally just asked a question and then moved on to the next. Then they told me about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

Straightforward questions with friendly interviewers, who made the process smooth and less formidable. Got a good sense of the hospital / clinic and the roles / responsibilities. Very good overall feeling

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

Looking for different jobs. something with a good salary. a close friend shared this one and I am happy to apply for it. interview was very easy. lets see if I receive a call from the in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

Asked questions about myself and my work experience. They asked a few questions about what I would do in certain situations. They also gave me an input on what they expect from me and also the schedules and orientation hours.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about how I’d handle situations

Rush University Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center

Interview

They wanted multiple references submitted prior to first interview. I was assured they could be from current organization because the references wouldn’t be contacted until sometime later in the process. This was inaccurate - they were contacted immediately and without notifying me (fortunately, I didn’t use anyone that I currently work with). The instructions/details about the reference process were inconsistent between the recruiter’s email and on the reference platform. The recruiters responded to my call to address these inconsistencies with an email and didn’t really address the concern. The poor communication continued following the interview. It took multiple follow-ups to get an update. No hard feelings, just sharing because would not have applied if I was aware of the issues related to reference process prior to submitting an application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was simple and easy. It was not very hard at all. It was thirty minutes long over zoom. They asked me questions. I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rush University Medical Center (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process took about a little but over a month and was more or less simple. It was stressful waiting though. It starts to move faster after you've accepted your offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email to record my responses to 5 questions. Then I got interviewed by 2 hiring managers. The interview lasted one hour, it was all based on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why Rush? Have you applied anywhere else? Time when you made a mistake How do you handle feedback
Viewing 1 - 10 of 162 Interviews