SAIC Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 464 of over 464 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

SAIC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

The interview is straightforward. Project Manager asked about yourself and situational questions. They just want to get a feel how you are as an employee. They might also ask you some technical questions, but it should not be that hard.

Interview Questions
  • If you see a co-worker that’s violating the company’s policy, what are you going to do?
    Answer Question

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

Straight forward interview typical questions envoling tech questions. Took about 30 mins over the phone. Lots of background checking and the ability to get a government clearance is a must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAIC

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

It was a relatively short interview, they were prepared for t and were clearly informed about the role, general responsibilities, etc. Enjoyable and able to answer most of the questions that I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

The position only offers $35,001 - $45,000 for someone with Bachelor's degree and requires relocation. The offer is way below the national average, especially for people with a Computer Science degree. I told the HR that's too low and the right after the phone screen I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SAIC (Charleston, SC)

Interview

The interview was like most for professional services candidates. First was a phone call, then a meeting with a recruiter, and finally an interview with the team leads from the project that was in need of people. The communication was very punctual and the process was straight forrward.

Interview Questions
  • If asked to start the position I was interviewing for immediately, describe the things I would ask for to get started.

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

I had one phone call whereby I was interviewed by the recruiter. The job was entry-level, and the salary was very minimal. I felt the interview went well; however, I never heard back from them. Pity, because I their systems worked well and were very user friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What tasks could I conduct in Excel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Reston, VA) in Mar 2022

Interview

fair and efficient spoke with only 3 people who were all very interesting in a lead software engineer to plug into their teams. office area seemed very comfortable but covid workplace rules were not firm and decided.

Interview Questions
  • experience with web design and scrum development techniques

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was a entry level position, however, very technical, and straight forward. There is no small talk in order to make you less nervous ou whatsoever. Though, it all depend on the contractor you will be applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

They called to set up a phone interview. Pretty straight-forward. Most of the conversation revolved around the position, and what I would be doing on a daily basis. Most of the questions were non-technical.

Interview Questions
  • They asked the standard question about how I handled a difficult situation while working on a team.

SAIC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAIC in Feb 2022

Interview

They interview team was very kind and one of the most prepared I have interviewed with. They had lots of questions ready so I felt that I was able to 1) provide them a strong overview of myself 2)Learn a lot about the company, team, and role. Compared to other interviews, I felt I learned a lot about this role. After the final interview I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Strength & Weakness?, Describe the project cycle at your previous job, how do you motivate your team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 464 Interviews

SAIC Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SAIC as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.55 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Systems Engineer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SAIC takes an average of 19 days when considering 451 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intelligence Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 23 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SAIC according to 451 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.03%