SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2018

2.6

Configuration Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SAIC (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Never made it past first round

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Applied on company website. Received call from recruiter a few days later and set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Was your standard interview..what are you strengths, weaknesses..etc.

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abingdon, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Abingdon, MD) in March 2009.

Interview

HR conducted a telephone screening, which lasted approximately 15 minutes. A few days later I interviewed with a panel of 4 managers in-person for approximately 2 hours. I was verbally offered the position the same day and received a written offer the next business day. After the background investigation was complete I was able to begin work. The process moved very quickly and my recruiter was great about following-up with information.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Washington, DC) in October 2009.

Interview

Submitted completed job application as requried by their HR. Did a face to face interview. They were professional. Took a while for HR to get back to me with answers to my benefits questions. The offer came within a week but it took 2 to get all my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• How do you prefer to handle a difficult Customer during negotiatons   Answer Question
    • What if you do work that is out of scope and the Customer won't pay you?   1 Answer

Salary and benefits did not match my other offer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

The interview process was casual, friendly, and non-intimidating with this particular operating group of SAIC. I sat at a conference table talking with my potential overall manager; I then interviewed with who my direct manager would be. Questions were related to experience and personality; nothing out of left field. One of the most comfortable interviews I have ever been on.

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (Arlington, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

First submitted resume online, got no where. Got an employee referral, was interviewed soon thereafter. Had to interview with several members of the staff individually so the whole process took several hours and was very repetetive, but all were nice and they answered all my questions. It was a very professional experience.

Policy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC in September 2015.

Interview

Was very relaxed and more interested in finding a fit in the company culture rather than qualifications. They didn't ask any particularly difficult questions and were very interested in answer mine. Quite enjoyable overall.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Very responsive to resume submission; after initial phone screen, were able to get me into an interview session they were holding later that week. Friendly, relaxes, had clearly reviewed my information and were prepared just to get a sense of me, vice having me regurgitate my resume.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation about the position than any particular questions.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I was lucky to be one of few of my skill-set, and the manager had already expressed interest in hiring me. I met with his boss who basically gave me a summary of the company and its values.

Interview Questions

• It was as difficult as being asked simply about my previous experiences and projects.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

phone interview first, 2nd face to face or phone with 2 - 3 other people. duration about an hour. very easy to talk to people on the phone. experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• type of work previously done. expand on the experience using certifications on resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty set on what they want to pay you, be prepared to state why you are worth more.