SAIC Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 414 of over 414 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

The process involved a phone call interview, where we discussed entries on my resume. No technical questions were asked in my interview. We mainly discussed the projects that I had done in college and how they may be applicable to the internship.

Interview Questions
  • What are some previous projects you've worked on
    Answer Question

SAIC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC in Apr 2021

Interview

Set up a phone call with recruiter, talked through my resume experience, answered some no-coding 'canned-questions' about MVC, then asked my own questions. Total 45 minute phone call with the manager and 2 devs. 15 minutes after, I got a call from the recruiter with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to talk through MVC architecture.

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

Brought into the office and asked several basic troubleshooting questions relating to email, password resets, VPN troubleshooting, etc. Very straight forward interview process. Position required a security clearance so there was some time to wait before starting

Interview Questions
  • Someone recently changed their AD password and now they are not able to send email, what do you do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Sterling, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

typical process: -Applied for role online -Next day received a call from the recruiter -2 days later had a "group interview" My interview experience was horrible with SAIC, my video interview was supposed to be with 1 manager and 2 lead engineers. In general 30 min with 3 people may not be enough time. First, the team was late by about 3 minutes. Then, the manager and engineers introduce themselves, but the manager took up the next 15-20 min talking about his role and the "changes" in the company. I had about 2-3 min to discuss my resume/myself and the manager proceeded to put his hand up and stop me mid way when going over my current responsibilities. He then proceeded to invite 2 more engineers into the interview, where he wanted all 4 (2 lead and 2 engineers) to ask me questions, they all had 1 question each and the manager stopped me after 15-20 second responses, which didn't allow me to finish my answer/explanation. With maybe 2 minutes left, I was asked if I had questions and I proceeded to ask, while being interrupted by the manager again saying we only have 1 minute left, please ask quickly and please get off the interview once you get your answer because another meeting was happening in the same ID. I've never seen an interview so unprofessional and I could tell the engineers felt uncomfortable with the situation. Clearly shows that this company hire unprofessional managers.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your previous experience, have you worked with these languages. Typical behavioral questions.

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

It was pretty straight-forward. We went to an off-site conference. We discussed the role, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses, opportunities for growth. I interviewed with two people. Overall, it was a pretty relaxed affair.

Interview Questions
  • Strength/weaknesses, what skills do I have that would prepare me for the role.
1 person found this interview helpful

SAIC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees.

Interview Questions
  • The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

In depth understanding was needed for CANES. Experience in all areas in IT including Networking, Windows, RHEL, Wireless Networking, Storage, Backups, SAN. All layers of the OSI model come into play in this position. You might as well see your self as a Sr. Network, Systems, and Architect.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with Cisco Switches? Are you okay working with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016?

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

The interview process was pretty good. Everyone was really nice and made me feel very comfortable. The questions asked to me were appropriately difficult. Thank you for this experience! It will be something that I remember often.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAIC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

Interviews were phone calls or online calls with multiple panels of interviewers. Interviews took place over several weeks time. Scheduling was organized and efficient. No complaints to relay with the process/

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my qualifications, availability and Salary requirements.

SAIC

Application

I interviewed at SAIC

Interview

It is an easy process and they asked me first about my self introduction and next my educational qualifications.After that he asked me about interest in that company and last he said thanks and me also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 414 Interviews