SAIC Interview Questions
Updated May 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at SAIC
Interviews for Top Jobs at SAIC
- Software Engineer (30)
- Analyst (12)
- Systems Engineer (10)
- Project Manager (10)
- Intelligence Analyst (9)
- Senior Software Engineer (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Software Developer (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Program Analyst (6)
- Manager (6)
- Junior Software Engineer (5)
- Intern (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Policy Analyst (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Help Desk Technician (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Software Test Engineer (3)
- Internship (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Senior Program Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Project Analyst (3)
- Database Administrator (3)
I interviewed at SAIC
In-depth, it is important for you to have a thorough understanding about what you are applying for.In-depth, it is important for you to have a thorough understanding about what you are applying for.
- Q. Tell me about yourself
Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
I interviewed at SAIC (Austin, TX)
Fairly straightforward and was more of a conversation. They asked me some questions from my resume and wanted to know if I was able to get a secret security clearance.
- They asked me if I was able to get a security clearance
Federal Government Contracting
Any tips on moving into government contracting roles without a security clearance? 2YOE in finance, Bachelor's in poli sci. Want out of finance. Booz Allen Hamilton Deloitte ManTech Accenture Lockheed Martin McKesson SAIC Boeing General Dynamics Information Technology
Career Advice for Students
Christopher Newport University
Anyone is currently working for SAIC that can refer me with the company? I just found a perfect position with them as an Analyst Pricing Associate but due to my limit experiences, I am afraid they will not even consider to interview me. but i would love to work. I am a senior in Management, they stated in the post they would consider senior so i would really love to apply and start working as soon as I can!
Got a burning question about interviews at SAIC? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAIC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL)
Directly goes to the art test, show pictures and ask quesetions. Then ask what's your fav movies and some other causul questions. Ask if you have any other questions to ask.
- A motocycle vehicle, tell me how to improve the texture A tank piacture showed, tell what’s your workflow to model it and how long does it take
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR
I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC (Conway, AR) in May 2023
Informal Zoom call, very relaxed. Fortunately I knew the direct manager that was interviewing and was acquainted with his manager that also attended the interview, both very knowledgeable in Oracle products. There was a good mixture of friendly conversation as well as informational questions allowing me to share my experience.
- Asked if I had experience with OEM, Oracle Dataguard and manually installing Oracle.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC (Detroit, MI) in May 2023
One recruitment meeting with HR, sent me all the benefits information, talked me up, set up a one round interview for the next day. Interview was strange, with one person being very conversational, but not able to answer much in the way of questions and the other really held back and didn't act as if they wanted to be there.
- How comfortable are you in using Articulate Storyline?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (San Diego, CA)
It was a panel interview a few years ago. The interview was great overall with a mixture of both technical and behavioral questions. Not much cons from this interview experience.
- One of the questions was about JAVA run time error
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ
I interviewed at SAIC (Fairfield, NJ)
Easy and quick process. Interviewer was well organized and explained the details of the role. I didn't have many questions after the call. The entire process took less than forty-five minutes to complete
- have you ever worked with the federal government before?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Meade, MD
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAIC (Fort Meade, MD) in Apr 2023
n extended interview process allows for a more in-depth evaluation of candidates. Multiple rounds of interviews, assessments, and exercises provide ample opportunities to assess their skills, knowledge, cultural fit, and potential for long-term
- Can you tell me about your previous experience in a similar role? What were your main responsibilities and accomplishments? How do you stay updated on industry trends and developments relevant to the target analyst reporter role? Describe a time when you had to analyze complex data or information and present it in a clear and concise manner. What was the outcome? Can you provide an example of a challenging target analysis project you worked on? How did you approach it, and what were the results? How do you ensure accuracy and attention to detail in your target analysis and reporting? In your opinion, what are the key skills and qualities that a successful target analyst reporter should possess?
I interviewed at SAIC
I had a single interview with two Vice Presidents. My offer came within a week. The recruiter was very quick and professional. I started within a month. Very positive experience.
- Ability to mentor young teams
I interviewed at SAIC
The interview was smooth and direct. I met with four to five people and received the offer soon after. They have a good process in place. It was good. Happy to be there.
- I don't really remember the interview.
SAIC Interviews FAQs
Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SAIC as 72.4% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.57 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for IT Support and Electrical Engineer I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Contracts roles were rated as the easiest.
The hiring process at SAIC takes an average of 19.39 days when considering 497 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Junior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Data Scientist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 360 days).
Common stages of the interview process at SAIC according to 497 Glassdoor interviews include:
Phone Interview: 21.72%
Drug Test: 16.65%
One on One Interview: 16.15%
Group Panel Interview: 14.71%
Background Check: 12.51%
Skills Test: 6.42%
Personality Test: 2.20%
IQ Intelligence Test: 1.86%