SAIC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAIC Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2018

2.6

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

Very responsive to resume submission; after initial phone screen, were able to get me into an interview session they were holding later that week. Friendly, relaxes, had clearly reviewed my information and were prepared just to get a sense of me, vice having me regurgitate my resume.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation about the position than any particular questions.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC (North Charleston, SC) in May 2018.

Interview

A day after submitting my application, I was contacted by HR to set up an interview. The interview was very relaxed and friendly. Normally there are two or three people, but due to the project currently underway, only one person was able to attend. The interviewer was very kind, explained the job and company thoroughly, and answered every question and more. It was very conversational and I felt at ease the entire time. Once the interview was over, I was informed HR would be contacting me to discuss further steps. As promised, a few days later I received a call and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and go into further detail about your resume.   Answer Question

Business Continuity Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Online Application on website. Phone screening for about 15 minutes Phone Interview. for another 30 minutes Interview in person for an hour with 2 people. Took about 3-4 weeks. Currently working on the next step.f Homework!

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight forward. I was interviewed by 2 managers who were nice and very professional. First, they will introduce the company background and ask few behavioral questions. They wanted you to talk more about your experience and why you will be a good fit

CyberSecurity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SAIC (Honolulu, HI) in February 2018.

Interview

I did all interviews via phone because I lived in another State. The process was very organized and not stressful. They called at a prearranged time and we discussed the position, project requirements and contract.

Interview Questions

• Questions basically focused on my current skill set and qualifications. Working in the IT industry requires a lot of various certifications and accesses so once you have those interviews tend to be standard.   1 Answer

.NET De Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Santa Ana, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from SAIC contacted me from out of state and set up an interview with the development manager at the Santa Ana location.

The interview process was for the most part non-technical. A tour of the office spaces was given after a short talk about my past experiences.

A developer asked me about one question relating to MVC in ASP.NET and the interview ended with that single question.

They never reached out to me after that interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAIC (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was thorough and complete. They asked about my professional experience and background, which I happily provided. The interview was thorough and complete. They asked about my professional experience and background, which I happily provided.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAIC.

Interview

questions related to work from your resume.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and
    questions related to work from your resume.
    questions related to network connection issue.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and questions related to work from your resume.
    what is DNS, DCHPS, Share and local connections, and

Program Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAIC (Huntsville, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had received a screening phone call which then lead to an in-person interview and met with the hiring managers of the department. They asked simple questions to get to know about my working and school history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Cyber Security/Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SAIC (College Park, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I only had a behavioral interview. It was very easy. The interviewer was very nice and didn't ask me that many behavioral questions actually. She just described what the past interns had done and how cool it was