KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 278 of over 278 interviews

Applied online26%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

SanDisk

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk in Jul 2021

Interview

Asked very different questions than my profile and skills. He asked first question on huffman coding and asked if I remember and must have studied my college. Who remembers after 13-14 years? I do not know why interviewers interview the people when they are sitting for rejecting. Very bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • First questions was about huffman coding. write a code for the same. Asked about image processing, define a 2d array as struct of struct. allocate memory to 2d array dynamically (int **arr)
    1 Answer
  • what is Hash map, write a struct for that
  • What is histogram and how values mapped. Calculate the frequency of numbers in a 2d matrix. Like in image processing the pixels frequency in a 2d array.

SanDisk

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk in Apr 2021

Interview

it was good .3 rounds are there.HR ,technical.Questions were very easy very helpful to read glassdoor questions .JS ,bootstrap,Angular questions they asked.it was good .3 rounds are there.HR ,technical.Questions were very easy very helpful to read glassdoor questions .JS ,bootstrap,Angular questions they asked

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? what are the projects you worked on? what is observables and promise
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Written test followed by 2 technical rounds Aptitude digital electronics and simple c program is asked for in written round. In technical round asked for more deep knowledge in c embedded topics electronics and your academic project

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 3 rounds ,1st the inline test including apti amd technical questions. Then the next round would be the tech round where they will ask about all the technical knowledge and the final round would be hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Sep 2020

Interview

first there is a written test then there were 2 technical interviews in which they asked about the basics of vlsi and the shortlisted candidates will finally have an hr round . each round have a duration of around 1 hour .

Interview Questions
  • Explain what are real-time embedded systems?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Hyderābād) in May 2020

Interview

The interview was very short. The application was for an internship with first-round as resume shortlisting. Second round was the technical round. HR round, only puzzles and trick questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Digital Circuits, Puzzles, FPGA and based on electronics aptitude

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi) in Apr 2020

Interview

Engaging interview , the panel was very supportive throughout and they asked relevant questions. One-hour long interview with major focus on core CS concepts including Data Structures,DBMS and Network and Securities.

Interview Questions
  • Asked details about the project and some in-depth DS questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi) in Jan 2020

Interview

There are two primary types of interviews used by companies: screening interviews, and selection interviews. Every company's hiring process is different. Some companies may require only two interviews while others may require three or more.

Interview Questions
  • 1. EMI/EMC 2. High amps path 3.DDR4 routing and length matching

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Singapore)

Interview

Headhunter approached you for the role in Singapore. Then started the various round of face-to-face interviews with teammates. First it starting from headhunter, then hiring manager, then product director, then the marketing teammate, then the business leader of APAC, then follow by HR and back to headhunter. The whole process took about 4 weeks or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bangalore) in Oct 2019

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there, first 2 rounds are technical and third one was managerial round. I was rejected in the first round itself, Since it is product based company they had lot expectations from us which I couldn't fulfill.

Interview Questions
  • only from the resume
  • there is a room consists of one light bulb and it has onlt one door which is light sealed..The bulb is connected to the 3 switches which are placed outside the room.so you need to find the correct switch which lights the bulb. conditions: you can enter the room only once to see whether the bulb is lighting or not. You should find the exact switch.
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 278 Interviews

SanDisk Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at SanDisk as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.97 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Design Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Firmware Engineer and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at SanDisk takes an average of 19 days when considering 228 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at SanDisk according to 228 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.63%