SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2018

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Asked to merge two unsorted arrays...
    How to optimize websites
    How to implement ajax to make website loading faster

Interview Questions

• Asked to merge two unsorted arrays...   Answer Question
    • How to optimize websites
      How to implement ajax to make website loading faster   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Asked me a few basic systems and string manipulation questions. It was just one round and after that they sent me the offer letter. They also made me talk to the manager after the interview to discus my goals.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Marlborough, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had one and a half hours of interview for my internship position. They set up a face to face interview and it was very easy to crack. The Managers made me feel very comfortable during the time of interview and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about basic questions in C, C++ and Python   1 Answer

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Four interviews and a one hour presentation. Very interesting discussions and very intelligent questions. The interviewers were mostly interested with my analytical skills and past experience. There was one specific recruiter, who treated me really well, she made sure everything is going by the plan, that I get proper breaks between interviews, that I receive lunch break and that I have how to go back to the airport. She was really helpful and kind and made me feel at home.

Interview Questions

• Walk me over your resume? Explain how exactly you did this and that.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk in April 2016.

Interview

I went through an initial phone screen with the director. Then about a week later I was called in for an onsite interview with four people from the team. It went by very quickly, and then they had me interview with the VP several days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They were pretty unprofessional. The interviewer guaranteed a second interview after she said that she really liked me, but three weeks later after not setting a next interview time, they told me that I did not fit the job description. After they got taken over, they seem to be all over the place and they have bad communication.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had that you can apply to this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk in October 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter in the career fair at our campus. He asked me basic questions related to my resume and projects. He asked questions related to memory controller which was related to one of my projects on DD3 memory controller design. It was for an intern position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk in March 2014.

Interview

First round is on the phone, then typically you go in for an on-site and talk to several people. Pretty straightforward, nothing unexpected. No unexpected questions either, typical strength/weaknesses/behavioral/why should I hire you types. Some of them were really friendly and we pretty much had a normal conversation the whole time.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.
      - Tell me bout yourself.
      - What do you know about SanDisk?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SanDisk (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, but long hiring process.
    Applied through college career fair. Followed up with hiring manager. Interview was scheduled after a month.
    Got the offer after a week of the interview.

Interview was of 2hours totally. 1 to 1 with 4 interviewers (30mins each).
    Questions mostly based on resume and academic projects.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my school and had an on campus interview. Interview was followed by a phone interview and a webcam interview with the potential managers I would be working for. The whole process took about 4 weeks and was very quick.