Cover image for Shutterfly

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Shutterfly Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 258 of over 258 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Shutterfly

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straight to the point. After applying for the role I was invited to submit a preliminary interview via video. Then I had a set of video interviews with the hiring manager, director and a cohort. The recruiter for this role was extremely helpful and kept me in the loop during the whole process. She took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in joining the Shutterfly family and this opportunity? We would love for you to share your career highlights and responsibilities that would be aligned with this role.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Shutterfly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

Straightforward process, make sure to negotiate pay. Friendly operations manager and staff. Could have gone more into detail on the day to day process for the position. Overall an easy interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Shutterfly

Join the conversation on

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Shutterfly~38329
Join the conversation on

Shutterfly

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

1 phone interview with 3 video interviews. Ultimately not selected and the reason given was a lie. Said that experience with a specific CRM was all they were looking for. Ironically a CRM I told 2 of the interviewers I had experience with and even looked into the CRM when my last company acquired theirs. You go from the manager you'd be working with saying she may "adjust the role to include more sports prospects since you know that area well" to not getting the job and told it's because you don't know salesforce. Lies. Thanks for wasting my time though guys!

Interview Questions
  • All the typical stuff but apparently none of them remembered my answers.

Anonymous Employee in Haifa

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Haifa)

Interview

- A phone call with the HR team. - First interview from home. - Second interview and an assignment at the office. - A call from the HR offer. - Sign a contract. - Starting to work.

Interview Questions
  • Analyze a funnel, identify singularities, and explain what can you learn from it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Shreveport, LA) in Aug 2022

Interview

The entire process was seamless and at ease. The hiring manager was polite and considerate of my schedule. We communicated via email, established a zoom call and the rest was simple

Interview Questions
  • Was I able to work some weekends? Was I ok with the position requiring me to travel?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly (Denver, CO) in Aug 2022

Interview

They go via contractors, like ValueLabs, etc. And 3-step process. The first vendor then the tech team and then the managers. The technical interview is deep and requires to showcase your coding skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shutterfly

Application

I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

A phone interview was then followed by an in person interview. It was a somewhat lengthy interview, but there were many standard questions about previous experience with customer service. There were lots of questions about how to handle difficult situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shutterfly

Application

I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

Conversational style interview. Met with 3 managers in a conference room. Went round robin on the questions and discussed many aspects of manufacturing, expanding on the various answers. Friendly and welcoming environment.

Interview Questions
  • Leadership style that best fits a manufacturing environment?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shutterfly (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Initial phone screen interview with a recruiter, second phone interview with the hiring manager, final on site interview which was 2 hours long with 4 people for about 30 mins each

Interview Questions
  • how would you measure impressions from a newly placed billboard

Shutterfly

Application

I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

great interview, and 3 for 30 min with 4 interviewers, it will ask behavioral questions and technical questions. Show your passionately and self-motivated would be a great sense to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Shutterfly

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shutterfly

Interview

Had a phone interview and it was fine. The 3.5 hour video interview was one of the most painful and and energy draining interviews to have in recent years. The software engineers seemed dull and uninterested. They are more focused in drilling questions, rather than expressing elements of the company culture and personality.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Android optimization questions. This can pertain to Android lifecycle.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Interviews

Shutterfly Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Shutterfly as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Marketing Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Shutterfly takes an average of 26 days when considering 280 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Marketing Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Shutterfly according to 280 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.67%

Work at Shutterfly? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

Shutterfly Careers

Cover image for Shutterfly

Memories are milestones, big and small.   Woven together, memories become the stories we pass down through generations.  What if you...More

• Our Cultures
  • Total Rewards
  • Career Development
  • Our Locations

Company Updates

104 days ago

Product News
We celebrated our one-year acquisition anniversary of Spoonflower with the launch of 4,000 artist-led designs on Shutterfly products now available on our site. Spoonflower’s integration into our family of brands helps customers continue to unlock the “creative within” themselves. To continue the celebration, our team hosted an event in New York that brought our website to life for members of the media. The event highlighted the new artist-led designs on Shutterfly products, a sneak peek of our holiday offerings, services like Make My Book and many other ways for customers to express themselves.
Shared image - Check out our new independent artist designs for your home or office.
Check out our new independent artist designs for your home or office.
bit.ly

299 days ago

Company News
We’re thrilled to be recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022! Honorees were chosen based on an independent survey of U.S.-based employees focused on topics including working conditions, opportunity for development and company image. We’re grateful to our teams across the Shutterfly family of brands today and every day for their dedication to our customers, and their commitment to building a world-class culture and work community. Want to join our award-winning team? We’re hiring! Check out the link below to learn more.
Shared image - Shutterfly Careers