Slalom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,225 of over 1.2K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Slalom (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

Hands down this was the best interview process I have ever experienced. From start to finish Slalom's personality of being a unique, people first organization came through during every step of the process. Everything from the warmth and candidness of the various interviewers as well as the transparency around the dynamics driving decisions around the hiring dates. I cannot say enough positive things about the whole process and it set a new standard for how I will engage with potential hires in the future.

Interview Questions
  • How do I see myself working in a people first organization, and is that appealing to you?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Pretty well organized. Started with a phone screen. Depending on how they did they move me onto a second interview that consisted of a technical and behavioral portion. They were very professional throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

I scheduled a call with the recruiter and then later proceeded to teams meeting with a principal. The principal was extremely rude, but asked basic questions. No follow-up from the recruiter or anyone from Slalom

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why slalom ? What do you know about slalom
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at Slalom (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter, followed by 6 interviews. Three of the interviews with EMO managers, 2 with Senior EMO managers and 1 with Director. Disappointed after putting in so much time with all these interviews that I did not hear anything back.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

The recruiting lead reached out to me to conduct a first round interview. We discussed my experience and career goals. She then set up a second round interviews with the department lead and the hiring manager, which were done separately and virtually. The recruiting lead was very thorough, clear on next steps, and responded to me in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • What is your leadership style? How have you handled difficult situations or people? Describe how you influence without direct leadership? Why are you interested in being a consultant?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Slalom (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty rigorous and challenging in how they focus on both the Salesforce practice and the soft-skills around consulting. There were several interviews, including one with the recruiter (who found me), two technical interviews (one that included a case study exercise with my interviewer) and an interview the director of the practice. Practical, fun but challenging.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Walk us through how you handled a difficult situation with a client 2) Tell us about some of the areas of Salesforce you like and don't like

Slalom

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Referred to Slalom and was reached out by the HR. After few weeks HR scheduled interviews with the Manager, Principal and Engagement Leader. After another round with another manager I was offered the position. The interviews were straightforward and very resume/behavioral based.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Three 30-minute behavioral interviews, then a 1 hour case presentation. The case is provided days before the presentation. The overall experience was an enjoyable one. The people were incredibly friendly and I got a true feeling for the culture of the team, even via Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • To talk about a time a project go the way I expected and what I did about it.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Slalom (Denver, CO)

Interview

The interview process lasted a quick 4 weeks. The main recruiter was incredibly helpful in guiding the process, by being responsive, understanding, and authentic. I had one behavioral interview, one technical Interview, one case study, and a final interview with the office leader. Each interviewee impressed me with their passion for Slalom and knowledge of their solutions.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral interview - Tell me about a time when [insert challenging situation]. Technical Interview - How did you tackle a client who was resistant to implementing your work. Case Interview - Active listening questions on your case. Final Interview - Specific questions they may have left unanswered in other interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom (New York, NY)

Interview

Had interview with one of the Directors. 30mins behavioral round. Asked about how much proactive strategy consulting work I had done with examples. Mentioned that they mostly do proactive strategy work, which was so hard to believe as even MBB mostly does reactive strategy work. Anyways when I asked about examples of the work they did, all examples of strategy work they did panned out from technology implementation work that their tech team had done. And the interviewer had a lot of high attitude. Never heard back from the HR on the interview result.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Informational interview over the phone with a recruiter, followed by a one hour portfolio review to a room of 15, followed by 5 - 45 minute 1 on 1 interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,225 Interviews