KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Slalom Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,454 of over 1.5K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Slalom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Slalom in Feb 2022

Interview

Most amazing hiring process I’ve experienced at any company. They made me feel so welcome, relaxed, and it was a true conversation rather than an interrogation. The recruiter Megan was extremely communicative and I did not feel out of the loop at all during the process. She set clear expectations about what each round of interviews would entail so I felt prepared (there were 5 total). So glad I joined this company!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about what you’re looking for in a company and your career.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Very personable and behavioral. Felt very comfortable throughout the process. They aren't looking for people with a lot of experience, just a willingness to learn. Heard back in just a couple days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Slalom

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Slalom

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Following a referral, I had a phone screen and an in-person meeting. I didn't get closure and instead was told to keep following up and received less response over time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Had an intelligent 4mins call with recruiter, standard set of questions. Told me will be in touch, and disappeared forever: no email or text. Nothing. No communication whatsoever. 7 weeks passed since then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

First was a phone screen with a recruiter that lasted about an hour, a technical Interview which was also about an hour, a behavioral interview for about an hour as well, and finally a call with one of the leaders of the department for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Long, lots of interviews but worth it, great culture and great people. Even in the interview process everyone is very nice and accommodating with availability, very organized and helpful. HR was great!

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about experience, depends on how technical is the role.

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Clear, concise and well thought through. Large focus on cultural fit and technical capabilities Met a number of people, had the chance to ask lots of questions and got a clear view of the role and how id be measured / compensated

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Lots of sales competencies followd by 5 whys to dig into the detail

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

Very good interview process experience. The recruiter I worked with was organized and everyone I interviewed with was welcoming. I appreciated the diversity of people I was paired with along with the types of work people do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Slalom

Application

I interviewed at Slalom

Interview

There are a few rounds that help you see their culture, work, and people. It is a process that allows you to speak to many individuals at the firm. It’s a good process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom (Denver, CO)

Interview

Great process. Met with several members of the team. Everyone was very professional and friendly. Time was quick between interviews and well communicated. Offer was given verbally and then in writing.

Interview Questions
  • They basically wanted to be sure you aligned with the culture

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Slalom (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2022

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, all with different members of the same practice. Each interview had a specific focus: skills, behavioral, and case. The entire process from scheduling the interviews to an offer was about three weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,454 Interviews

Slalom Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Slalom as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Consultant and Associate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Slalom takes an average of 43 days when considering 1,537 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 25 days), whereas Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 50 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Slalom according to 1,537 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.64%